Do you have extreme fetish of alcoholic/druggist girls?

do you have extreme fetish of alcoholic/druggist girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.cc/sweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump!

yeah

No just for chubby pussy like that

I have some hotness. I'm on my phone so it'll be kinda slow.

Yep. This is some good shit. Thanks OP

bump'n

Not op. But thanks anyways.

These are from adverts. Not real junkies

shes perfect

is.cc/sweet

moar!!!

Not even sure you'd call it a fetish. Dated a heroin addict. kinda hot. Dated an alcoholic actually caught feelings. Not sure if the booze had something to dow ith it or not. But she's the only girl that I really loved.

>druggist

I love bar trash girls. Not much into the druggies. I've always been afraid of catching something though.

post more of alcoholics too

I once dated a super alcoholic girl. She would get wasted and beg me to cum in her mouth. She would suck me until I was completely drained, then keep trying for more. Shit was pretty awesome.

Bump

did she expect you to buy her shit? the junkie

this is the hottest thing ever

Can we get more like this, where they get fucked too?

I'm not OP, but I know that's from wdgirls (.) co m, I haven't found any full video from that site

Yes, yes I do.

ew

Not for heroin and meth, but I do love tripping/stoner/rolling girls, I'm an alcoholic stoner so I love it when a girl can keep up with me.

ooooo look at you :')

that wasn't even edgy?

Sauce

stoners are boring, every stupid middle class kid is smoking weed, its like blonde girls, the internet is already full of that shit.
the hard drug users are much more interesting.

Yup.
Sister.

Where is the gif of the girl on the beach, on Molly?

lmao I almost posted how theres always some boring uptight cunt in these threads complaining about stoners and saying weed isnt hard enough yadda yadda and then I thought nah yknow what its a chill thread so far, I wont start it. but here you are, didnt take long did it

theres always someone bitching about something haha. just takes time. Stoner bitches are hot btw.

My fetish has been to consume another person I don't know where this came from but I'll probably never get the chance to try it

looks like she´ll die in the next 5 minutes

10/fucking 10

I'd give my left nut for the sauce.

Imma sell diapers to druggies and MAKE MILLIONS