"Music" is the dumbest idea ever. Who is to say that any given sound is or isn't "musical"...

"Music" is the dumbest idea ever. Who is to say that any given sound is or isn't "musical". You have all bought into one of the biggest jokes on the planet without ever once questioning it.

If there's a loud annoying noise nearby, people will say "wow that's a loud annoying noise, I don't like that at all, please take me somewhere that a loud annoying noise isn't happening or stop this noise at the source so that I can remain comfortable", but if Billy and the Fucking Idiots all make make a loud annoying noise together in a garage with their pieces of wood with stringy metal on them and banging objects purposely created for making a really loud annoying noise, everyone says "wow that's so cool you guys are so musical and talented good job" when all they are doing is making an equally loud annoying noise.

I guarantee that in a few hundred years people will look back on music and think that it was the dumbest idea ever. We are already at the tipping point. Music used to be exclusive because it was harder to produce and limited people could gain fame doing it. Now any dumbass band like Billy and Freaking Fuckwads can post their music on line, well it's basic economics - supply and demand. There's too much music now and it will soon decrease in value to the point of dying out as a mainstream artform. The only idiots left will be fringe dickheads like the people on this board insisting that they still like it to appear "alternative" and "cool" while everyone else is off in virtual reality getting their dicks sucked. What a joke.

TLDR: Music is for fucking pussies, no one actually likes this shit and certainly not half the alternative garbage the pretentious wankers on this board like. No one believes you like it and the reason you are almost all social outcasts is because people immediately see through your pretentious facade. KIll yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YpZekJDrbvc
youtube.com/watch?v=NLBw365cdLY
m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

᠎᠎᠎

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Damn...

Not an argument

You're right, it's a fact. There is no objective distinction between loud annoying noises and music but the one you made up in your stupid pretentious head with the rest of the sheep. Music and noise are objectively the same thing.

(Don't) try again. Loser.

Not an argument

>Who is Merzbow?

Merzbow is a "noise" artist, and not one of the first. Noise music has been around for a while, though used to be more fringe. Noise music becoming more popular is in itself popular culture subconsciously realising everything I just said without being intelligent enough to consciously verbalise it, and like I just said, there are still people desperate enough for attention to pretend to enjoy listening to bursts of static and noise because someone decided to label it music, usually with some petty amendment to make up for their own breathtaking pretension.

>How can you tell if a person has Autism 101

boo hoo

Hilarious. I guarantee I'm more intelligent, more socially successful, and more physically and mentally fit than almost anyone on this board. You can't even properly string together a sentence, probably due to the fact that you spend all your time filling your brain with useless sound. You probably also have the arrogance to act as if all time you spend filling your ears with obscure kinds of sound makes you better than other people. It doesn't, and you and everyone like you is pathetic.

>What are field recordings?

on how many layers of irony are you on right now?

Go away we don't need another unty

yea music sucks

None. Irony is for the untermensch. People too pathetic and weak to display their genuine feelings and beliefs. Why else do you think it is so popular amongst the browsers of this board.

I'll be gone soon. No one here has anything to offer me.

NOLA The Cat Performs John Cage;s 4;33
youtu.be/YpZekJDrbvc

gets us thru senpai youtube.com/watch?v=NLBw365cdLY

>all music and noise can be recorded into a simple groove

still don't understand this alien technology

>I'll be gone soon. No one here has anything to offer me.
What do you have to offer? Recommend artists you enjoy.

op post
This is what happening in your head if you everytime listen "relevant" hipsterforks albums of year and not music you actualy like.

Some sounds are more annoying than others

You can adjust the amplitude manually if it's too much for you

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>I can't distinguish between the sound of a jack hammer and the sound of a guitar string being plucked
Remember kids, this means you're a fucking moron
>What's the point of books? If I see a random combination of letters I say "that's fucking nonsense" but if Mark Twain uses the same letters but arranges them differently he's suddenly created "an American Classic"
There's literally no difference

That is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I have never been to reddit you pathetic sack of cuckold shit. Haha, oh wow. Please, please just go back to cum on face Craig threads /r9k/. Please. I can't believe this shit and that yandrefemdomniggerbuttfuck shit gets 300+ replies. Twinkiehousememesexplodingkneesllolololol

Fuck you faggot.

Oh my God, you're right!! You know what, after I read that I'm going to stop listening to music forever!!!!

Oh and by the way as a reward for helping me to see the truth about music, here's a cool webpage you should check out: m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

You literally fell for a cooypasta, you fucking piece of diarrhea.

Youthink you're SO smart and intellectual but it's all probably an act to hide your insecurities.

This

That is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I have never been to reddit you pathetic sack of cuckold shit. Haha, oh wow. Please, please just go back to cum on face Craig threads /r9k/. Please. I can't believe this shit and that yandrefemdomniggerbuttfuck shit gets 300+ replies. Twinkiehousememesexplodingkneesllolololol

Fuck you faggot.

Oh, is this a copypasta too?

Music borrows directly from your soul. Besides its fuckin fun. Sometimes "noise" gets you happy cuz it makes you wanna jam to it. It gets the blood pumping n shit. You say you're physically fit right? So you've never worked out with music?

OP is probably deaf and can't comprehend the difference between music and noise. Sorry OP, but you should really get a hearing aide, they sound very different.

Wow dude you sure redpilled me #MAGA
>Captcha: Select all pizza
Makes you think huh...