Is an horse a athlete?

Is an horse a athlete?

>an horse
>a athlete

i wouldnt worry about that
how about you consider retaking basic english class instead?

BAALBEK

>being this new
>being this much of a fag

janny's gonna do his NUT

It's summer already?

SPEXIT

Is this the olympic equestrian competitions thread?

Sure is

Are there any equestrian qts anyone knows of?

I know they're fuckin all psychopaths but damn they're sexy

Can't tell if bait or not

Yes

Tfw no classy horse loving gf

tfw no horse breeding manger game

No its not human.
Had a gf who loved horses. Fuck. No. They are annoying and awful, every other weekend it was "Horse show this and that" like no Fuck off its not good dude.

Horse chicks are fucking insane.

This 1000% this

horse girls are nuts bro

secretariat > jordan

y/n

>They are annoying and awful, every other weekend it was "Horse show this and that" like no Fuck off its not good dude.

If only I had known. Those were dark days.

I was in highschool and lived in pa. I had no idea what horse things were even. Like I would have to dress up nice just to go to some shitty place that smelled like ass and waste an hour. Almost made me lose respect for horses.

Fuckin brutal man. We'd go on these road trips to like Ft Wayne indiana to stay in some shithole hotel for an entire goddamn weekend. she'd have pointless "practice" and events the whole goddamn day while I had to walk around with her dad and little brother..

i have no idea why i didnt just kill myself

Just stopping by to say I was friends with someone who had a gf who was obsessed with horses. It's true, they're fucking crazy. She choked me one time. It was....interesting...

Ugh man that sounds worse. I broke up with her after like a month. Fucking flaked on her the one show I was nah Fuck dat

You just know

When you fuck her she'll imagine the horse is fucking her.

But he be too small son Ahhhhhhh

>every other weekend it was "Horse show this and that" like no Fuck off its not good dude.
My God, you mean your woman had interests outside of her relationship with you? What a bitch.

It isn't even the horse's cock she's interested in, it's other shit like the horse's muzzle and hooves and its muscular body

It was just lame horse shit. I understand I am bitching but I'm not kidding when I say it was like every other weekend in the spring when we dated. It was just awful if you've ever been to a horse show.

It's one thing if your partner has other interests. It's quite another if your partner has an all consuming interest that they expect you to carry about and constantly attend weekend long events for.

Damn right she does, every bitch I had does.

to
Just get a mare and eliminate the middlewoman.

This yea. Like yea I like horses I guess they were cool but like knowing every horses name and shit. It wasn't the main reason but it was a big factor of why he spilt

>horse girls
Not even once

yes

>tfw ywn marry into a rich white equestrian family

BRUUUUH

think that horse ever takes a big poop?

my highschool gf was rich as fuck and her one sister was big into horses. that sister was a massive slut who banged tons of black guys.

not even once with the horse girls bros, not even once.

I have a horse dick.

I wonder if a horse ever accidentally sticks it in the pooper

>had a gf
No you didn't

I love you

I'd fuck a mare 2bh

Cyka Blyat

is an whore a athelete