Game of Tumblr

So, I just watched GoT for the literal first time in my life.

I can't believe I spent a whole hour of my life watching as empowered, wise, just and brave women stood up and made all the men in the world knee to their power. And they did this literally by outsmarting and outpowering the literal, I shit you not, literal rapist and chauvinistic men.

Every man was literally portrayed as dumb, aggressive sexistic creatures and this was pointed out in every dialog they could.

Is this what you guys enjoy and discuss so much? Are you guys the literal tumblr board?

I don't think I have ever watched a more pandering and agenda filled episode of anything in my whole life.

Am I supposed to believe that, in the 5 billion years that those drunk, mencentered, raping, chauvinistic tribes people have existed, there has never been an incident where someone accidentally knocked down a fire thingy and literally caused the tribe holocaust like in the end of the episode?

It wasn't always like this ;_;

>mfw now that he is not writing books anymore, but rather tv episodes, his creativity and his lore attention are going to the shitter
>a great interlaced plot is now just whatever plot device will be more convenient

sad times, bro

Only jews would make television where a lawbreaking mass murderer who has everything handed to her and all the bad guys suffer and struggle for what they have by following laws and tradition.

this

;_;

>tradition

Goy, it's 2016, it's time to let go of those traditions.

Liberate your rights.

So, when did all turn to shit? Was it at this season or was it coming a long time ago?

It was always tumblr shit. The first seaons where just a way of introducing the characters, showing their plight, their fear of being raped and how they conquered it to over rule the males.

You faggots act like tumblr. Every fucking thread is full of you faggots complaining women and black people being in movies.

everyone in the GOT threads just circlejerk about how shit it is now, it's literally an ironic general and has been for quite some time

>It is know

"I wish there was a reblog button!"

you people are obsessed with the most baffling things. If a black person has sex, even if it's with another black person, on a TV show you guys like, I've seen someone get pissed here. You guys seem so unstable about anything that involves women

>So, I just watched GoT for the literal first time in my life.

Stopped reading right there.

Yeah , your opinion is worthless and you don't know jackshit.

these ridiculous discussions happen on every fucking site I go to. This stupid thing came out of 2013 from the gamer community and Gamer Gate or whatever. No one would've talked like this before. People treat things like they're a personal attack. Both sides are annoying.

This shaking my head to be honest family
The internet is suddenly full of pure cancer

Good post OP. These GoT redditors will get triggered no doubt. Too bad I don't watch Game of Reddits or I'd shitpost with ya.

Game of memes is now over.

upvoted, lets show these menfolk what real women sound like!

The issue is that they've realised the same thing the directors of Supernatural, Doctor Who, the Avengers, and Hannibal came to be aware of: how vocal the Tumblr feminist demographic is and how much negative publicity they bring when they get riled up and rubbed the wrong way.

Alternatively, if you pander to them and make them think it's 'their' show, they are more loyal, more willing to spend money on your product, and more likely to create fan-made content like art and Memes (these things draw viewers in like you wouldn't believe) than ANYONE else. Having an army of creative and vocal internet-savvy young people praising your show instead of shitting on it is the best advertising you can get.

So they give the angsty teenaged girls on Tumblr what they want: powerful women outsmarting men, and then killing the men violently. Why do you think Tumblr generally has positive opinions on the Sand Sneks and the Dorne plotline, which is universally viewed unfavorably by the rest of the world? Why do you think ever antagonist is shown to be chauvinistic and lustful? Those things are there to draw in the internet feminist demographic. They gush about how much they love this 'progressive' show that's 'ahead of it's time' and more young internet users get drawn in like moths to a Marxist flame.

Inevitably, quality starts to decline shortly afterwards.

>tfw Marxists killed capitalism

lad....................................................

fuck this board really is reddit now

1. You're an idiot
2. Her accomplices poured oil all over the floor
3. When you kill a khal, you get their khalasar
4. See 1.

>Why do you think Tumblr generally has positive opinions on the Sand Sneks and the Dorne plotline, which is universally viewed unfavorably by the rest of the world?
Dude I've seen plenty of Tumblr fans mad about them making the Ellaria and the Sand Snakes violent as shit when Ellaria is the one who stops them from trying to kill anyone
If anything, they cut Arianne from the story when she's probably one of the more well balanced female characters(albeit she is sloppy as fuck when scheming) who isn't completely insane like Dany(in terms of plot armor) or Cersei (in terms on mental sanity)

Is "literally" your word of the day? Christ what a fucking unreadable piece of trash

So, I just read a shitpost for the literal first time in my life.

I can't believe I spent a whole 2 minutes of my life reading as a self entitled ignorant, arrogant and cowardly faggot stood up and made all the patricians on Sup Forums consider their opinion. And they did this literally by droning and fallacy spewing the literal, I shit you not, literal noble and patrician anons.

Every patrician was literally portrayed as dumb, aggressive sexistic creatures and this was pointed out in every sentence they could.

Is this what you shitposters enjoy and discuss so much? Are you shitposters the literal tumblr board?

I don't think I have ever read a more pandering and agenda filled post of anything in my whole life.

______________________________________________________________________YOU______________________________________________________________________