Only thing good that came out of this movie was Black Panther. He wasn't some goofy quip garbage...

Only thing good that came out of this movie was Black Panther. He wasn't some goofy quip garbage.And his theme cues were fucking great. Marvel has never had good music since Iron Man 1 with Ramind Djawadi as composer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
vox.com/2016/5/12/11650018/captain-america-civil-war-black-panther
youtu.be/kWmfIacPS94
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalNegro
youtube.com/watch?v=BHyO8ztfE8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>staircase fight with winter soldier
>tribal music starts playing

I'm not sure if this is corny or not but I did get a chuckle out of it

WE

Do you even find this funny yourself or do you just do it reflexively as some kind of Pavlovian response

Nah.
Waifu-bait Wanda was the best part.

lol someone's buttmad

It's a reflex

user what's the point of this?

Calm down there Dr Frasier Crane.

Possible you yourself, because I can't think of anyone else here who could be angry barring maybe that cunny poster.

WUZ

KANGZ

WUZ

>implying it's one person
>implying you're not mad
>implying cunny isn't superior to sour used up whores

Best husbando

>Hi I'm Clint
>I don't care

It was executed really well.

>Implying implications

You don't like Gotg's theme? It's pretty fucking awesome.

ant-man retains the best character in the MCU title

If you think awkward preteens will be loving, loyal, and good in the sack you've got another thing coming.
It's your cellmate, Jerome

this was never funny tbqh, only 14-16 post this.

RETARDED

>implying cunny isn't superior to sour used up whores
It isn't. They don't wash.

Iron Man 1 is still the best musical score, you're right. Though, I actually thought the Winter Soldier had some decent music - specifically the character stuff for the Winter Soldier/Bucky. It was really unnerving when it needed to be, and fucking ramped up during the action. The highway fight in particular.

My gf thought it was catwoman when she first saw black panther

>People on the internet are using Wakanda, an invented nation of the comic book industry, as an example of black excellence and pride
How low can you go? That's like using Star Trek as an example of central planning. It's not real, non-existent, fictional. The writers could have depicted North Korea as a superpower, but it doesn't change reality. I thought it was a joke, but there are people desperate enough to use Black Panther and his fictional country as evidence. It's worse than claiming Egypt was a Black civilization.

le serious black man only works because everyone else is goofy and having a good time

Is this the new cuckposting?

Literally Magic Negro: The Superhero.

He can run faster than cars.

He's also supposedly extremely intelligent.

And WE WUZ KANGS.

Wait... did you think he didn't have superhuman speed and a gifted intelligence? My God, dude, you're a fucking trash bird.

KINGZ and Vibranium SHEIT

>He can run faster than cars.
How else is he supposed to run from police?

Reminder: Egypt Was a Black Land

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

LEGENDS FOOKIN LEGENDZ

Found the tribal cues fucking hillarious, obnoxious, corny and out of place

From what? He's supposedly just the best warrior in his society. Oh wow, Usain Bolt is the King of their country.

>KIRBY: I came up with the Black Panther because I realized I had no blacks in my strip. I’d never drawn a black. I needed a black. I suddenly discovered that I had a lot of black readers. My first friend was a black! And here I was ignoring them because I was associating with everybody else. It suddenly dawned on me — believe me, it was for human reasons — I suddenly discovered nobody was doing blacks. And here I am a leading cartoonist and I wasn’t doing a black. I was the first one to do an Asian. Then I began to realize that there was a whole range of human differences. Remember, in my day, drawing an Asian was drawing Fu Manchu — that’s the only Asian they knew. The Asians were wily…

>If there's one element of Black Panther that's missing from Captain America: Civil War, it's his intelligence and analytical skills. Black Panther is one of the smartest people in the Marvel universe, and it's a testament to his battlefield strategy that his country has never been conquered.

>Essentially, no one ever has the upper hand against Black Panther. And once they start to believe they do, it's all downhill from there.

Magic negro.

I don't know anything about the comics but is his mythology there some egyptian stuff?

He mentions Bast and Sekhmet to black window when he tells his afterlife story

>Magic negro

African negros seem more polite, less hostile, more solicitous and 'easier to get along with'

>Priest and Texeira fleshed out his special skills — he's a master strategist and tactician — but more importantly, they established and crystallized his motivation: that he must protect Wakanda at all costs.

>"In my culture, death is not the end. It's more of a stepping-off point," he tells her. "You reach out with both hands, and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veld where you can run forever."

>It's a nifty callback to the mythology of the character — the notion that "the Black Panther" is not a person but a mantle worn by someone worthy or a title that someone earns (Bast is the panther god and patron god of Wakanda in the Marvel Universe).

>Pop culture is rife with depictions of Africa that paint the continent as a war-torn, savage place. But in Black Panther, Wakanda is a place of pride. Wakanda is a place that's desired, that's protected and resists colonization. Black Panther embodies it.

>Marvel has never had good music since Iron Man 1 with Ramind Djawadi as composer.

Bitch do you even Patrick Doyle?

youtu.be/kWmfIacPS94

The term "Magical Negro" does not apply to Black Panther because of this:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalNegro
>you might wonder why the Magical Negro doesn't step up and save the day himself. This will never happen.

I think what you're pointing out is just the tendency of modern media to show black people without flaws.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N' SHIT

baka

>new edgy character
>best thing of the movie

Why even pay money to see this

I thought the tribal music felt kind of out of place in the movie. Kind of like the character himself, really. He wasn't bad, it just felt like he belonged in a different movie.

YEAH BP MUH NIGGA

ALWAYZ REMEBER WHERE U CAME FROM

>he couldn't handle the bantz

consider suicide m8.

>Waifu-bait Wanda was the best part.

>She looks 40
>She is just a teen!
Cmon Cap

Literal Gary Stu. If he was a girl all the virgins on this board would go apeshit.

WUZ

KANGZ

Cap: total moron, only has his gay lust for Bucky in mind
Bucky: Mc Guffin
Tony: emotional mess
Slut: backstabber, adds nothing to the plot
Arrow guy: quips
Spidey: quips
Scarlettwaifu: has actually done the most damage to the Avengers but no one calls it out
Black Panther: Mary Sue

the only good parts of Civil War was based Ant Man and hot as fuck Aunt May

> Marvel has never had good music since Iron Man 1 with Ramind Djawadi as composer
youtube.com/watch?v=BHyO8ztfE8k
the music in marvel movies are usually formulated crap, but this one was exceptional just like iron man's theme

>people getting literally triggered by we wuz kangz

fucking neo-Sup Forums I swear

Savage

They could look to other civilisations desu

I remember reading a thread on /his/ about some legit sub Saharan African nations.

Pretty cool shit, desu.

That being said, of all the civilisations they had to choose, they chose the Egyptians?

I can actually attest to this

I live near an African community. Really nice people.

>I remember reading a thread on /his/ about some legit sub Saharan African nations.

The few robust civilizations they had were mostly centered around trade / money.

None excelled in science or technology like many European, Arab and Asian civilizations

>That being said, of all the civilisations they had to choose, they chose the Egyptians?

Everyone knows about Pyramids. It's the one part of history which everyone can identify, therefore the easiest for Blacks to talk about since they don't tend to know much about history. Almost nobody knows about the Kingdoms of Mali or Ethiopia. Egyptian Pharaohs? Everyone knows those!

Which is exactly what makes it so hilarious.

>falling for this meme.

Whatever you say Sup Forums

did she died

I find it quite pitiful desu.

Fuck it, I'm black (pls no bully) and this shit is just fucking stupid.

Though I'm assuming we're talking about African Americans here, right?

Ouch! Checked!

Also, nice trips.

t. enlightened tumblrinas

You need to get over seeing all black people as a representation of yourself.

If I see some russians kill themselves because they are stupid russians I don't feel ashamed I am white.

>Though I'm assuming we're talking about African Americans here, right?

Yeah, more specifically the dumb millenial hood rats. Doubt recent African immigrants talk about this tripe.

Iron Man's theme was pretty good but you can't help but it's used through the entirety of Iron Man 1, it's one of those movies where they only have one track that keeps playing over and over.

Show me some sub saharan civilizations that matched European empires in math and science.

Just one, in the last 5 thousand years.

>implying you're not two sides of the same coin.

I swear these are so obviously also from Sup Forums

We all know you are a Sup Forumstard. Nobody else would even give enough of a shit to actually make these.

I know, but with all this BLM bullshit, I feel more like a statistic to push an SJW agenda.

so sorry if I come off as that. Especially since I'm being referred to as a SPOC.

>implying Sup Forums would chew itself out.

Ok kid.

Axum Empire. Which was considered to be a major rival to Rome.

Hey I am not even going to pretend I know what it is like to have these cunts call me a victim all day.

If you have to vent somewhere then a shitpost thread that will be deleted any second is better than most.

I am sure this shit will go away someday.
And be replaced by something worse.

>both sides are wrong middle ground south park

>infowars
>breitbart

It is such a Sup Forums thing to do.

>what is a false flag
You're making your own 'side' look stupid posting meme images filled with logical fallacies

the pendulum keeps on swinging from left to right, my nigga.

Not to sound arrogant, but people seem to be so narrow minded nowadays, that they're incapable of finding a middle ground.

I'm currently on exchange, and these American UNIs are fucking nuts.

A bunch of BLM faggots stormed a library when I was trying to grab some books for research.

>the pendulum keeps on swinging from left to right, my nigga.
I am kinda scared of the swing right this time.

Because we let it be held so high left. Can't we just stop somewhere in the middle?

>implying I'm on anyone's side.

I'm not an SJW/ Sup Forumsfag, but if you're going to assign me to a political ideology due to the memes I post, And use identity politics, I feel genuinely concerned for you.

you post like a Sup Forumsfag these pictures are exactly the rhetoric Sup Forumsfags use and it is making people sympathize with Sup Forums

There is no chance in hell you are not a Sup Forumstard. It is so obvious.

Like I said, fanatics will derail a movement, always have, always will.

Did it with BLM, the French Revolution etc.

I'd crave that people would see the benefits on both right wing and left wing and have a little more intellectual diversity in their lives rather than taking the blue pill.

>side in quotations
>he's using it literally hurr!!1111!!!!!!!
Take a short course in grammar
>I'm not an SJW
>has dozens of meme images insulting conservatives
Sure thing buddy
>use identity politics
>has dozens of memes images revolving around identity politics saved on his hard drive
You're not very good at this

>the pendulum keeps on swinging in the same direction

Do you actually know what a pendulum is?

>posts memes making fun of Sup Forums
>you're Sup Forums
>you're trying to make sympathy for them.

I think you've got autism lad.

ITT

So fucking obvious.
Same rhetoric.

Do you?

who Sup Forums here

Case and point.

Let's not forget.