Well I have herpes now I'm only 18 im def not able to get a girl now any quick painless ways to an hero ?

Well I have herpes now I'm only 18 im def not able to get a girl now any quick painless ways to an hero ?

exit bag, GL OP

Death by police

Old, shit-tier bait.

But you should definitely follow through with the an hero part.

Serious replies only and not bait I'll live stream it

Retain honor. Hari Kari is the only way.

Bump

Holy shit dude, yesterday it was smaller wast it?

Im pretty sure you mean Suddoku.

Just smile at a white police officer.

To be fair, OP. You're black so you probably had Herpes all this time since over 90% of the black population has Herpes whether they know it or not and this is probably just your first outbreak.
You more than likely contracted it at birth from your mother.
Tl;Dr you always had it so why care about it now?

topkek

Cause no women wl ever fuck me and im insecure as fuck and I even ask this chick im talking to would she ever fuck someone with a std and she said no

Get treatment. Always disclose this shit to your woman. Lots of people have this shit.

You're done.

Put your brain in the tub on your way out.

>ay babe will u fuck a herpes?
>lmao no
>oh pepe_reaction_14.png

my first thought was "fuck, this has to hurt, dudes dicks all red, must be inflammated or something"

Well most chicks fuck people with STD's these days without knowing. It's literally 50/50 right now for who does or doesn't have one.
If the chick has had more than 2 different people she suddenly has a 75% chance of STD's.
Just take the pills or use the cream and never bring it up.

Is this guy from a few days ago?
>looked less bad
>is now herpes
>wellfuck.jpg

Is okay OP I think I have the hpvs as well hopefully won't turn into cancers. Don't think it will because only have one smallish wart on penile. Just do as I do and don't tell girl when she sex that you have a stds

i need story behind this pic

You're lucky. Most niggers have AIDS. Your revolting cock will scare chicks away.

Nah it definitely looks worse. Before it could have been those bumps you get after shaving (lol not really but I would have said that to comfort him). Now it's full blown herps. Makes me wonder because I've had way too much unprotected sex and I'm still clean. Must be the White skin

Put ammonia in your skub.

Just post a personal ad looking g for women with herpes. I see them all the time I mean there is a lot less women to choose from but the ones who answer your ad will try to make it work with you more than a random chick

Dubs. They do not lie.

I'm sorry OP, that really sucks. There are other people in the same situation, so all hope isn't lost.

Other guys, take note of what can happen from indiscriminately fucking anyone you can (also OP didn't necessarily do this). Men sometimes think we can do whatever we want since we can't get pregnant and don't have to worry about pregnancy like women do.

sharpie in the pooper

You do realize that you can only infect someone with herpes if it's flaring up, this only happens so often. I've had herpes for years and I've only had 2 flare ups, you just avoid sexual contact during that time. Me I wait about a month after the signs of a flare up have gone and then I know I'm not going to infect anyone.

Jesus for starters moisturiz that ashy dick

You probably have herpes.
A. It can take up to 10 years for the first outbreak to happen
B. It can be an a small insignificant outbreak you might not even notice for a long time and might now even leave scars
C. The entire time you have herpes and don't know you can still spread it as you don't need an outbreak to be contagious it just helps
Apply this to anyone you banged as well as yourself and you'll see the problem. Only true way to know would be getting tested.

False

if dis be real go to a BLM protrst and open fire on them, kill all thr protesters you can and shout hillary for president while you do it

Go rob a convenience store then go for a cops gun. Flawless death m8.

Utterly false. Flare ups simply make it easier to infect others but you are infectious 24/7 regardless.

Just find a cop and do that

don´t mind, you´re still a nigger

He would knowHe infected your mum after all

kill the bitch who infected you then kill yourself, unless like user say,you got it from your mom at birth lol

Just find other black girls OP. They are usually dumb and will settle for you if there are no white guys around who wanna fuck their first black girl. Just be carful as they usually try and get knocked up if you have a decent job.

But if you like white girls then you have to find really trashy ones, and mexicans won't talk to you.

I got it when I was 18 and have literally had girls suck my dick with an outbreak. Told her its acne lol

kek, nice one.

Karmas a bitch

And i'm already bitching over these at age 22... Wew lad that must fucking suck.

aye, kill yourself, your life does not matter

>It can take up to 10 years for the first outbreak to happen

ye..my 2nd fuck ever gave it to me, only found out more than 10 years down the line..i blamed a recent girl i banged, poor her

>B. It can be an a small insignificant outbreak you might not even notice for a long time and might now even leave scars

mine was a fucking cataclysm, insane back pains, the tip and gland was all affected, almost cried looking at it

>C. The entire time you have herpes and don't know you can still spread it as you don't need an outbreak to be contagious it just helps

true but fuck using condoms forever...if you find someone that is ...

Nigga those look like warts. That ish ain't as bad as the herps

how can you know the difference between herpes and those small little white spots that some ppl have naturaly? looks pretty similar to me.

Just fuck sluts or girls on rebound, then blame the slut. Easy

srsly going to kill yourself over herpes faggot?

ppl are dying of malaria and chances are you can't even catch it because you're black. you're basically a fucking super hero with a disease that basically everyone on the planet has to some varying degree.

why don't you fucking fight genocide in africa and be something other than a statistic you rancid swine

sebacious whatever? those are dry and small

herpes of the dick hitches, has a pus like substance and the sore becomes raw flesh like any injury

That's what i mean, I'm already feeling bad for having a mild STD at 22 when this guy has herpes at 18.

In 5-10 years, half the women you meet will have it too. Can't wait that long?

just use salicyclic acid dripper to burn them off. bleeds like hell but works like a charm

No i cant im insecure already this is just worse man ima an hero fuck it

Herpes have clusters and are similar to blisters in that they feel the same and are also full of liquid. Pearly penile papules, if thats what you're talking about, usually sit on the ridge or nearby, look slightly different, aren't full of liquid so don't have that translucent look, and are usually rigged feeling.
Beyond that if you're talking the clogged gland thing those look entirely different from herpes.

Check'd and kek'd.

You could just find a girl with herpes and have sex with her... So you can still get pussy. :D

Everyone is insecure at 18, mainly becuase 99.9% of people haven't done any shit to be proud of by that age. Get off your ass and do something besides catching a social disease to get some perspective.

Been tested homie. So was current gf. Hence why I said I'm clean. Unless of course you're referring to OP

Remember though, Herpes simplex is the cold sore virus and it's pretty common and not just an sti.

Definitely could be this instead, HPV infection.

Doesn't that just make the herpes stronger and make life less livable? Serious question

Dude I dropped out of school and I work at walmart right now how can I make my.life better I can only kill myself

Cut your nails, you filthy fucking nigger, no wonder you have herpes, disgusting ape

Idk wtf to do

Not true way more likely to just get arrested no matter what Niggers lives matter tells you. Unless you go for death by cop be directly aiming a gun at police, going for gun will just end in a beating unless you are successful in obtaining gun and aim it one.

1. Obamacare
2. VALTREX
3. GED

Just grow pubes back chicks won't even notice

Herpes is curable dumb nigger.
Get a job and buy the medicine, or just steal it

its treatable, not curable

Not curable but treatable with Valtrex

Dude, it's not a big deal. 25% of sexually active adults between 18-55 have it. Breakouts are less common as time goes on and Valtrex makes this little more than an annoyance.

It sucks, but you'll be fine. Been there and I haven't had a breakout in a year (I had 4 the first year and 1 the second year).

Post your face when you realize niggers in America dont wash their genitals after sex.

Cut and clean your fingernails you dirty nigger for a start

My girl got a call from her doctor and she may have HPV. Should I be worried? What's gonna happen?

you are fucked cause you cant tell if she has since its inside
, every time you stick your dick in you will be wondering,
for guys its obvious, its an eruption of the tip or shaft

don't all niggers borned with vd?

I've been so fucking pissed since she told me yesterday. Her doctor wants her to come back in to see if its no big deal. I'm still pissed

i think you have a worse problem you might have
nigger

ok listen up here nigger , I feel for you so I'm gonna give you some advice .
I have had genital herpes for over 20 years
>yes im a oldfag fuck off
after a while you will realize about a day before a outbreak you will feel a tiny bit of numbness in your hamstrings and glutes(butt) , you will also feel a very mild burning sensation , not really painful but just a uncomfortable feeling , you will be able to identify when you will be having a outbreak and all you have to do is pop a valtrex or the generic brand Acyclovir (Zovirax) , You will never have a outbreak again , I promise . The drugs work fucking great but they tell you to take 1 a day forever which can be very pricy , with my tip all you have to do is take them when you need them . Hope this helps because when I first got the herp I also wanted to an hero . trust me , its not that bad after you take control of it . right now i'm banging a 8/10 grill and she has no idea I have it , with my method , I really dont have it , good luck fggt

cyanide
do alot of drugs n od
but i say before you do. sell everything vet the biggest loan from the bank u can ...party hard bangin hookers then die.
or u can goto iceland phillipines thailand n hump n die there.

i was trying all this tricky shit with creams and gaze to avoid contaminating my ballsack or legs (since it touched when i sit)

popped a pill and after a couple days it was 10 times better, now everytime my dick itches i get paranoid and pop one just in case lol

question, is zovirax less powerful then valtrex or i shouldnt worry bout that and just get whats cheaper?

>nigger
No wonder you got an std

Climb into a woodchipper set to full blast. Live stream it.

Timestamp and bitches can only catch it during flare up. My ex almost gave it to me and i punched her face in for not telling me. Best £150 of my life

Idk how to go to a doctor about this tho I never been to the doctor since I was like 12

most black girls have herpes already. You'll be fine.

Faaaam i cant fap to this

its cheaper and work just as good . never buy the valtrex brand , its too expensive . If you have a outbreak:
>take 2 pills a day until its gone
>usually 5 days
>stop taking the pills
>pay attention to a strange numbness in your legs
>not a itchy dick
>if you have a itchy dick you already have a outbreak
>pay attention for the numbness
>pop a pill instantly when you feel it
>you will notice the numbness subside
>take a few more for safe measure
>never have outbreak again

>bitches can only catch it during flare up
this is not 100% true
a person with herpes can transmit the virus even when there's no signs of it.

technically this is true but i think its very slim but yes , there is always a chance

Then the lying bitch at the clinic lied to me, dubs and she's dead. Also why do all bitches lie? Fucking cunt bags

Shits like luggage you're with that forever.

Listen.
You first go to your local walmart and hear out a employee

isn't this shit treatable?

Probably sleeping pills or a noose.

>microdick
>1.21 kekkawats