nb4 get a job, trying

rob an old lady.

I hear sucking dick is a worthy pursuit

Try getting a job you lazy shit

Town is too small, I'd get caught
I've legit tried no one will pay on Grindr
I've been putting out applications every day fam

uh, he done already said he trying...

put an eye patch on...they'll never know.

dubs of truth

Will try this user

what little money I've been making is me taking donations for making short 1:00-2:00 minute rap songs over beats that people request

but that shit isn't cutting it

Sell drugs

Legit will try, but can you just approach people and ask if you can help them sell?

Also how does that work with taxes? Won't the govt get suspicious of some broke fuck getting random funds?

Exact same situation as you rn OP legit applied to so many jobs to no avail...all those fucking online application questionnaires for nothing Fuck.

suck dicks for dimes

You haven't found one where you actually get paid?

OP the way to get a job is not just to fill out applications. You have to keep on going in to th3 place, make sure they remember you. Don't leave it up to them, keep coming back til you got that job

Haven't got one at all. been to a few interviews and got pretty lose but no actual ground has been gained its shit as fuck. Only way Ive been able to sustain any kind of income is selling online..vinyls and such thay ive collected

No jobs in my town have to apply to town 20 miles away, nigga how am I gonna drive over there every day

1) Get a crappy mobile phone you can leave on charge all day
2) Setup a premium number (They charge when you call)
3) Put an ad up online asking for actors/models for a movie/film/whatever you're making
4) When people call they get charged like half a buck, its half a buck no one cares
5) Never answer phone, just let it go to answer machine and leave a legit sounding message
eg "You're though to Industries, please leave your name, age, height, weight after the beep". Some shit like that
?????????????????????????????
PROFIT

Also probably illegal so have a purge plan or scapegoat

Speaking from experience Sup Forumsro hahaha

>Setup a premium number

how?

You've done it?

Google dat shit homes, do your research

What are your stats and where are you? I won't pay for oral, but I'd be willing to be a little bit of a sugar daddy to fuck your ass full of cum if you're my type.

No I was asking if you had, never heard of that kinda scam before

Steal from your friends and family
Steal anything worth over $100 you can sell quick
Steal from stores and resell to people for a third of the cost
Be all you can be. Be a nigger

Nah I'm not desperate enough to try it, so I don't even know if it works for sure. But in theory it should

Cash. Plus, IRS doesn't give 2 shots about some punkass kid with no job and new sneakers.

Out of curiosity and not being a dick how did you even learn about that ?

the cops will give more than two shots

lmao I'm 6 3 and 260 lbs in TX m8

Rob drug dealers