twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6" and pretty thick
But it doesnt look that big

around 7.5", could be thicker

420 inches

Large enough to rape little girls

OP here:

Flaccid and hard sizes, mine's 3.5" flaccid and 6" hard

7.5 and pretty thick, I've never had a girl complain about my dick game being weak

8 inches and pretty thick.

>Bigger than yours.

>/thread.

3.5'inches when erect :

9cm limp
15cm erect

6 x 4.75

Big enough.

>off by one

If your dick game was weak, a girl would have to be a real bitch to call you out on it to your face, but assuming you're telling the truth, I'm sure you're a-ok.

It must be nice to have a big dick. I wouldn't know tbh.

about tree fiddy

get out of here you fucking commie

5" long 5 3/4" around

7.5 inches or from 7 to 8
it is flat tho

Most girls are whores anyways. There's dudes who had to go back home because they just rolled down their pants, flaccid. I'm afraid of that.

9 in erect 4 flaccid

15cm and not very thick, my hand can just go around it. Although I have big hands.. Am I screwed?

Jesus man, and people wonder why guys are bitter toward women.

4.5inc soft 9.5 to 10.0incs hard. All depends on the last time I got ass an how hot the bitch I'm fucking looks

6 and a half inches, sometimes bit more depending. It's about 5" in girth, wrapped tape measure. It's decent, nothing special

Only six and a half inches.

But I fucked a milf I met at a bar when I was 18 who had two daughters and she told me my dick was big so that was some confidence.

Yeah.. I'm not a beta fag but I certainly do not want to be having to go home when I'm at a girl's place. Just imagine, user.

See this shit right here? There used to be such a thing as manners.

Determine for yourself

What's your point?

5.5 x 5.6

The older chick made user feel good about his dick instead of bad like grills these days. That was my point.

5x4.5"

Used to be self concious about it until my new boyfriend started begging me to let him suck my dick. Twice, sometimes thrice a day

6.5''long x6"around
curves up

Wow. That's a tough one, I've never actually measured it. About average I guess. I haven't ever seen my penis hard near another for comparison. Fuck, I need to get a ruler and a piece of string. All I know is my wife says it's almost too big. Could just be talking me up for my ego, but she tears if I don't stretch her out first.

post boipussy

Yeah, but because she is an older chick.
Why would you wanna fuck an older chick in everyday life anyways?

An even 6''.
But I'm short so it looks a lot bigger haha.

Around 8.5" and decently thick but nit super thick but then again I'm 6'7 so it doesn't look that big

howlongismyschlong.com/

post results faggots

I had a girlfriend 12 years older than me for over a year. The sex was great and she's one of the only exes I'm still friends with. There are reasons why we split but overall a pretty good experience. Would date older again/10.

I'm more annoyed with the anons using inches instead of centimeters than with actual sizes.
But to make myself clear to the plebs, it's exactly 6 inches.

Last time I measured it was close to 7", has a nice curve to it which tends to hit the sweet spot in certain positions.

7.75”
Not that it matters

My dick is like 5 cm flaccid but like 17 erect fml

It's still kinda weird in society you know

Yeah mine is pretty tiny when flacid, but a bit less than 7" when hard.

Mine's 1 cm at best flaccid but 16.5 when hard fuck off

Two times half its length

Eh...didn't bother me. My parents even liked her, actually.

I'm the opposite, mine looks bigger flaccid than it really is. Pretty average hard.

Because in general, older chicks are more mature than younger girls, around 30 a woman actually turns into a decent person, before that the majority are self obsessed degenerate whores.

Does that mean you would take a 32 year old over this?

I mean I would fuck her, but as a gf, nah

Thick half of a medium size carrot. Sadly.

Well I mean I'm 35 now so the teen is the one I would fuck and not date. Perspective.

Just under 6 inches hard. Six and a half if I'm diamonds

I expected that as an older guy you'd take the teen one, not the other way around.

Kek just for sex, hell yeah. I don't miss young bitch crazy though.

5".
It's just meh but hope girls like it.

Five and a half inches of sexual thunder!

8.5 cut

Nah, I was talking relationship.
I'd love to have some tight pussy to fuck often.

Are older women even down to fuck often, or do kinky stuff?

Yes to both questions, in my experience. Women get more adventurous with age and their sex drive peaks at a much later age than the male drive does. Not sure how to explain that with science, but that's what they always say anyway.

Having gotten divorced at 35 and just recently started dating girls in their 30s instead of 20s.....can confirm. It may just be that women who are older are more experienced, know what they want and are more comfortable with being vocal about it, but there is a definite difference. Best lays I've had have been older girls.

I've heard the exact opposite of that before. Weird.

It would depend on the individual women in question, of course.

Yeah, but we're generally speaking.
Still not that easy to hook up anyways..

maggot size

>Sup Forums
>honest

Pick one

>implying anyone would lie anonymously on the internet

Most sizes in the thread were small anyways. Not even that bad..

about yay big

I'm way more honest on Sup Forums than I am IRL.

3'1 flacid 5'1 errect