What are some of the hardest bosses you've ever fought Sup Forums?

What are some of the hardest bosses you've ever fought Sup Forums?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=KAlQzlkm0GU&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAlQzlkm0GU&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually just beat her about 30 min. Ago. You got it OP

What kind of game is that?

pigwiz on diddy kong racing for 64

the fucking pontiff. dickhead dropped me about 35 times before I double-parried him into the abyss. fuck him.

Dark Souls 2 my friend

>hardest boss
>Nashandra
mfw

I think Aldrich is much harder.

That's not Nashandra m8, that's Elana. Everyone knows Nashandra was a joke

You can literally summon two npcs and just range her to death.

Dancer of the Boreal Valley was tough

I forget his name so I don't have a pic, but he's the only reason I never beat this game.

Back in the day, it wasn't about winning, it's about your high score.

Heigan in naxx with lag

I wrecked him on the second try. I lucked out because he didn't spam his arrow attack. Gank squadded with two buddies and he can't move if you're all wailing on him at the same time. He'll actually just disappear to get into his second phase. You just slap the fuck out of him and he's dead in less than 45 seconds.

Not that difficult, but definitely worth mentioning. 3000 ft tall IIRC

Elana is piss easy compared to whats to come next.
That dragon right after her is harder.
And then theres the cat on the ice area.

I stopped playing htere because but I'm aware than fume Knigt is the hardest boss in all Souls games.

I tried soloing her and got smacked no less than 30 times. Fucking summons man

Aldrich is a fucking DPS race, the same as the 4Kings. Go in with the Greatsword two-handed and you'll fuck that faggot up.

Fucking Dr. Fetus from Super Meat Boy.

Admittedly I made it worse for myself cause the level has two parts which were distinct enough that I thought it was two different levels and quit the game to take a break. Then I had to do the first half again.

He's hard as shit if you don't know what to do cause then he's effectively invincible. Once you know what to he's easy mode though.

First time I fought this dude, he fucking wrecked me and a friend. We just weren't expecting all the stuns from Tetra Spell and getting juggled to death by Dhaos Laser.

And when we finally managed to beat him with perfect heal timing...you fucking fight him AGAIN after some cutscenes.

I love you, ToP, but that was a dick move.

The two cats you need to walk through the completely white snowstorm where enemies spawn in at random and rush in to fucking murder you are worse than the first one. Much easier, sure, but fuck trying to get there holy shit.

Fume Knight is actually not as hard as The Nameless King, actually.

The big evil eye from Ahn'Qiraj

i didn't think fume knight was stupidly hard or anything took a handful of tries and i'm no souls master or anything

Replied to the wrong person before, whoops (Sup Forums on mobile is a no go) but that's not Nashandra, that's Elana, The Squalid Queen

prepare for trouble and make it double

Teddy Martinez, manager of my local walmart. We got into a fist fight over a dispute at work. He beat the shit out of me too. I won the court case though, so I win yeah?

Fume Knight is actually one of the best bosses in the game imo, he's only hard if you don't get rid of the glowy bitches outside of the arena

This guy. Bout 80% muscle memory of learning his attacks and just a matter of time to beat, but still took me a couple hours or so.

Corvus from Dragon Quest IX,

Turned on Infinite Health cheat from my Action Replay and use Giga Gash every turn, it took me almost 20 minutes of STRAIGHT fighting to beat him, and that's just in ONE of his forms!

forgot pic

How can you do this to me? i fought with her 3 hours

Fume Knight's not so bad once you get his pattern down. In fact I ended up beating him without taking any damage at all.

A lot of bosses have made pre-battle threats to me. A lot have warned me that they're going to kill me.

Never once have those threats been as truthful and accurate as "You'd be dead where you stand" and "Do you want to have a bad time?" Holy shit, what a boss Sans is.

To those of you who want to experience it without going through Undertale, here

jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/

Doomlord Gam'ar.

Fuck him and those infinitely spawning cunts that are his minions.

The 3 Warden fight at the end of Halo 5 on legendary. The only boss I can remember looking up how other people beat

Shit, CJ, Shit!

OH BOY HERE WE GO
I HOPE YOU WEREN'T PLANNING ON SUMMONING
YOU CAN'T SKIP THE TEN MINUTE CUTSCENE BEFORE MY FIGHT LOL

Sinspawn Gui

this unholy monstrosity

Normal Diablo with lol 27 summon necro

piece of pie, you dont use them

Seeing the Sans fight and the Flowey fight are the reason I bought Undertale actually. Don't regret it.

Was hard, but fighting hunters for the first time in CE when it first came out was pretty horrid.

Also, Bungie was better.

That was the worst part. Having to watch that shit again EVERY FUCKING TIME you lost

nah skeletons are good now in new patches can crush hell baal

Algalon destroyed my guild. But we kind of sucked.

NANCY-MI847J

What about his instant kill move he loved to do with no warning?

ur mum

This is fucking bullshit it's impossible.

this cunt unless you go for the diving aerial attack first

Final boss in Heavenly Sword. 1/5 of my time spent on the entire game. Played it through only once because of that fuck nugget.

the first time i fought the punchbag i got this guy, never fought him again because i assumed it would always be me getting rekt lol

God damn I came to Sup Forums for material to jerk off too and I keep getting caught up in threads like this.

I had more issue with Flying Fox 2. If only because it forced me to ACTUALLY start using combos instead of mashing buttons mindlessly like most Ninja Theory games.

still fighting

But it's a tumblr game, user, for dumb tumblr girls :^)

I wanna say it took me about 4 hours to beat him. As credit to the game, I enjoyed it. Even went back afterwards to do the fight again a couple times.

His attacks are all in sequence so once you learn them it's all just muscle memory. It's still hard as shit but he's one of the reasons I bought the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAlQzlkm0GU&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAlQzlkm0GU&has_verified=1

This little shit is fucking hell

4 hit aldrich with dragonslayer ga
Legit raskest boss for me

When I was working at a warehouse I knocked the shit out of my boss there. But he was just a mini boss. The cop that came was alot harder. I had to surrender. Haven't touched that game since.

Easiest ** fucking autistic auto correct

I found Pontiff and Aldritch alright. Nameless King took me about 20 tries though. Tried him again on a different character, got him down to 1 hit left after about 20 tries....then died. Fuck that guy.

i seriously beat this bitch without agni the first time.
i just never fished in that stupid tiny duck pond place for the last dragon equipment.
i was like 13, so i'm sure i was bad at games and that it isn't really that difficult.

this

Nanomachines son!

Need I say more

Its Worth the Great axe if you have å strenght build

Just realized that that link was to where you could fight him and not just a video of it. Thank you so much.

Fume knight was way harder than her, it only took me one try to beat her, although I'll be honest I had just seen someone get completely rekt by her so I guess I knew a bit about her moveset before. I was fighting fume knight on NG++ and it took me 38 tries, I was playing on a very shitty laptop that dropped fps every so often and I'm a keyboard warrior if that means anything. It did become much easier when I realised a way to dodge a certain attack, it wasn't an attack that I had trouble with, it's just that the way I had found was letting me deal a shitton of free damage.

This does nothing for me.

this whore's ultimate form.

>Stutering

This motherfucker costed me so much money.

Anything from terraria on expert mode, as in a regular playtrough.
Plantera, specifically

Not technically the hardest boss in the game, but it's absurdly difficult. Even on Normal this guy will fucking MURDER you, and he's three stages in. He's stronger than the final boss of most games. But once you get good, the rest of the game is just kinda hard as opposed to Cerberus's JESUS CHRIST I DIED IN THIRTY SECONDS factor.

Except Vergil 3, which I believe is the hardest boss in a video game EVER.

>Elana

fucking what? the boss after was more of an ass.

not a boss but kinda, control room on secret agent goldeneye 64

honorable mention

Fun fact: The Wheel is so tough, even with frame-perfect precision it's impossible to beat him without taking damage. Even a computer doing everything right will get hit at least twice.

You're welcome, man. Enjoy, and good luck. Don't use your food too quickly.

Alma was easy. You're just shit.

This motherfucker

Pic related

Stuck on these two atm, anyone got tips for getting past them?

I launched it, heard MEGALOVANIA again and it was fantastic.

Did you win?

Get gud

watch a youtube of somebody else doing it and copy them

Focus on Tupac and ignore Biggie. Once Vegeta is dead he'll turn into Super Nappa, but that's not much different from Costello's usual form, and Super Abbott is a lot harder anyway.

This fucking faggot

On my first playtrought I got this on first try I didnt even realized it was hard

But from the second play on I always needed 10+ tries