How can Jon win?

You forgot about Wun Wun

>You forgot about Wun Wun

>2,000 free folk
>implying Wun Wun isn't a free folk.

He can get the loyalty as king indanorf

>Winterfell is on a Hill.
>Rammsey had the high ground!

Jahn, eev yu gah aw dare n to fa coh dah nigh, yu migh nah come back fum eet.

No, he's implying wun wun equals 20 good free folk

each of ramsays good men is worth 10 legends of gin alley

It's a good thing littlefinger has that ladder

>>Stannis' navy
I 100% guarantee you D&D have forgotten about them.

Just like how they've forgotten the Night's Watch has 3 manned castles, and there should be hundreds of additional men in the other 2 (and yes, this has been mentioned on the show, not just the books).

With help from the stalwart sons of old PU

>I 100% guarantee you D&D have forgotten about them.

They already forgot this place even exists, so yup you are right.

Based CIA cavalry

Uh you don't get to bring Lannisters.

Karl Tanner could piss in any gutter and soak 20 good men

King Robin, I am GOT

Brienne of Fucking Tarth could beat Ser Twenty Goodmen, the Night's Watch and the Wildlings all at once.

is that Adam Scott on the left

>Brienne of Fucking Tarth could beat Ser Twenty Goodmen, the Night's Watch and the Wildlings all at once.

WEAK FUCKING MEN

He's got Sansa, and Sansa has the power of feminism.

She is going to approach Ramsay and backstab him.

Wasn't King Arthur cucked thoroughly by Lancelot?

She's going to rape Ramsay as revenge for that time he raped her

>Littlefinger controls the Vale
>Jon now the King of the North
>Theon gets his sister on the Salt Throne
>Dorne at war with Lannisters
>Dany now has all of the armies of Dothraki
>High Sparrow has full control of King's Landings

Where were you when House Lannsiter went extinct this season?

This is wrong on so many levels. But fuck it, the one-eyed nigger has two eyes

Cucked so hard that an entire book of Le Morte d'Arthur is dedicated to it.

>Wun Wun pegs Ramsay

Maester Pavel...

Melissandre will make her grow a dick

I'd like them if not for Cersei's dumb ass.

But does he equal 20 good men?

I thought that Brienne already killed like 6 of the good men?

>teleporting hounds

Did they ever give an explanation as to why the dogs disappeared?

Holy fuck, for the briefest moment I thought that pose was real.

isnt he going to team up with CIA's army too?

>George: She's not immune to fire: she lost that when she hatched the dragons.
>D&D: lol

This was actually a really good episode, and the whole show seems to finally be moving at a bearable pace. SOMETHING happened in each scene, something distinct--not just character development filler bullshit.

>muh teleporting
I'll give them a pass for moving characters around the world so quickly if it fucking gets things done. It doesn't have to be completely chronologically organized.

>episode 1: very solid. promising
>episode 2: meh
>episode 3: meh
>episode 4: incredible

The Dany shit was a little cheesy (and rehashed) but again I'll give em a pass since they did us the favor of actually showing some interesting developments. Hell, I thought one or two of those scenes could've been season-ending scenes in past years.

Excited for next week, the whole fucking episode could be nothing but Jon and CIA. Arya and Dany storyline puts me to fucking sleep. Even Tyrion's plotline is boring as fuck now.

chcked

Alright bros. Why did all the dothraki kneel to dany? I can't seem to recall if its some sort of crazy good omen to them or not, I remember the original khalasar doing the same after Drogo's funeral. Or is it just "omg bitch isn't kill"

Yeah, about that

Basically it's omg bitch isn't kill, she must be a god.

Not much different from "look at this magical Zippo that makes fire!"

Underrated post

Calvary charge with no survivors

I like where this is going

They're a superstitious people who value strength.

Jon knows the North and Winterfell better than the 20 good men so they lose their advantage completely and become just 20 men.

Hounds flee before Brienne the Houndslayer so those aren't a factor either.

Holy shit is it??

Bitch got out of a pyre, everybody knelt. Jorah has seen that shit twice, so he knelt again. Daario saw it for the first time, jaw droped open and knelt without hesitation.

Walking unharmed from fire is impressive as fuck, for westerosi and essosi alike.

>John if you go out there and ????????, you might not come back from it.

Can someone please translate the rest of this.

Didn't Brienne and podrick kill like 5 or so good men on their own?

Haven't seen the episode so I guess it's been 'spoiled' with this info.

Why didn't they behead her or something? Wouldn't everyone be happier? Is she actually popular with anyone?

But it's resurrected John now. His powerlevel is at least double what it was before.

She Tumblr's avatar, and most of the nor ices think she's the greatest thing ever

When did they forget about the stormlands?

>mfw Jon Snor can't be killed, kinda like Berric Dondarrion.

Well, if you haven't seen it and lurk in Sup Forums you deserve being spoiled.

She is in Vaes Dothrak, being a widow khaleesi grants her inmunity to harm, until they decide if she can stay there or not.

You forgot to take into account that CIA filed a flight plan with the agency in this episode.

I stopped watching this show early into last season, are they actually setting up Jon to be king?? Or at least move south? That's p neat

>Well, if you haven't seen it and lurk in Sup Forums you deserve being spoiled.

I'm only watching the show for keks now. I'll give the books one more chance with TWoW.

So this season has one of the biggest battle scenes from any season according to rumors. The way the plot is going sounds like it's going to be a big ass war in the north? Unless Dany finally gets on her wooden horses before she dies of old age.

Best ep so far.

>not knowing CIA's plan

At this point depends really. Dany can wreck everything with a Dtohraki horde if she decides to sail to Kingslanding. Other major battle could be Littlefinger's army from the Vale against Bolton whith two fronts, south and north from the free folk.

Another one is the civil war between Tyrells and the Sparrows, which gives the perfect opportunity for Dorne to attack. They will most likely retreat after seeing Dany's dragons, though.

Bastardbowl, m8.

Wtf That's why I'm asking

>brienne
Theres your answer
Brienne has the thickest plot armor of anyone on the whole show except for Tyrion

>not getting the joke

Dothraki can't into fighting opponents with armour. They will be useless.

The only thing that matters are the dragons.

She got half her face gnawed off by a crazy man and was nearly hanged.

Bullshit, she is not relevant and her duty was protect Sansa, which she already did. It's now free to kill.

The real plot armor is for Jon and Dany. Jon got resurrected and became Azor Ahai. Or at least he will fuck Azor Ahai if it ends up being Dany

uh, you don't get to bring falcons

>on the whole show

Yes they can, as long as they use the terrain and mobility from their horses as advantage. Besides their numbers outweight the current Westerosi ones, so the real problem is logistics. Moving an entire horde must be costly as fuck.

Because of this there are retards that will think Viserys wasn't a Targaryan.

I will say, I totally buy the whole 'HOLY SHIT, THE FIRE DOESNT BURN HER! SHE'S THE UNBURNT! THE HOLY ONE".

If I was some primitive savage and saw some blonde, blue eyed gorgeous woman walk unscathed in the flames...

I'd probably believe it too.

Well if they hit soft targets and run away from head-on fights they could be pretty based.

>tfw books will have them successfully do that even though the climate, new terrain and logistics of feeding themselves etc. should lead to their demise

>tfw show will have them straight up kick ass and to top it off will have a cameo from Steven 'fat as fuck' Segal as Khal Lardo.

>episode 1: very solid. promising
Are you out of your fucking mind? What good scenes did e get in episode 1? It was horrendous.

They are dumb brown people, lol; thank goodness for the white savior who can save them from their culture.

>can still see the watch on his wrist

CIA fell through a wormhole as the plane crashed and ended up in a brothel in Westeros.

The rests is history.

>gorgeous

Dany is like a female Lawrence of Arabia.

They ran away. They weren't Ramsay's attack dogs that killed Fat Walda, they were just regular bloodhounds for tracking.

It's more like connery in the man who would be king

This nigga is wearing a watch in costume and it's showing.

CIA CONFIRMED FOR MULTIVERSE CROSSOVER.

you mean cavalry? Calvary would have quite a difficult time charging, Its a fucking hill.

You tried.

How many people did littlefinger get for jon?

It's almost like you didn't watch

adam scott on GoT?

when did adam scott become an extra on GoT?

(on the left)

He's not doing much else. What was his last film? Step Brothers, maybe.

Krampus nigga.

>he doesn't know about krampus

What the fuck was that. I thought it was some one time thing where magic was involved to revive the dragons and now she has super powers? Why didn't she do this before?

>>Stannis' navy
no he doesnt
theyre literally dead

the overnight

BRIENNE?

What, burn a house down?
No real need to I guess.
Too, the books never clearly defined why she was flame resistant in the first place. Also fairly sure it never said she stopped being flame resistant after, aside from George mentioning it in an interview.

Into the cold dark night