Ask a 21 year old heroin addict who just relapsed after exactly 366 days of being clean

ask a 21 year old heroin addict who just relapsed after exactly 366 days of being clean

Hows it feel being a peice of shit that should do the world a favor and just overdose?

>why

...Ask them what?

I've only smoked weed, but I take breaks and when I smoke after a week or two off I get super high. Is it the same with heroin?

I'll ask why you haven't fucked off and died already.

>stay a fucking year clean
>fuck up with everything

you deserve it.

Probably feels amazing if the relapse was in the last half hour or so.

Why is my couch always wet?

It was sweet, wasn't it? See you in hell, faggot.

>no time stamp
>no proof of anything said
>no story

lamest thread today

Yeah man, super high right now

My.sister died in a car crash

Don't take your regular dose after soon long off it or you'll die
Which probably wouldn't be a bad thing
You fucking waste of life

That's sad. Still I wish you the best.

Indeed It does

Can you please OD and stop wasting our time?

It was and is. Smoking my third bag now

why do you smoke it ??

hence you are on b

No; opiod tolerances are largely permanent. That's why people overdose

flush the rest, spend time with family man.
best of luck

why? why would you do that?

Who the fuck cares?

this makes no sense you fucking doduo

Felt like it.... Was worth it... Just can't get another physical addiction.

that drawing made me believe you, actually gave me a good laugh, thanks.

Shit man. You are my identical hand twin. Be safe.

Safest method of ingestion...I also love the whole richuel, burning the foil off chasing the dragon making the tube etf

How in the way of your life does it get? I've been doing heroin for years and I'm always surprised when people have the inability to manage it.

No u

if you knew the slightest about it, then it makes a lot of sense, you weedle.

Oh none at all. I have a high paid networking job. I smoke it too used to smoke a bag before getting the bus in

ask what?

Have you found anything that compares to opiates?

People say love, purpose, children.

I think they're full of shit. And anybody who hasn't tried it doesn't know what they're missing, and should never find out.

i know plenty about it. the reason people OD when they've been clean for a long time is that their tolerance has gone back down and they try to take their normal dose. it can happen after as little as a month.

not OP, but the inability to manage it doesnt usually come from the drug, but from the person. they werent able to manage stuff before they took heroin. the drug just made that worse, because it's basically a drug that makes you feel like you dont need to manage anything

do you live in arizona???

Yeah I love sex but that's the only thing close

Do a step by step of you injecting.

England

thanks mr escobar for the marketing.

The south?

Never injected msn

Why are you being a faggot?
Relapse doesn't exist. We are all gonna do drugs till the day we die. What you took is called a hiatus.

Yep

Luton

may I ask how you came to use heroin? I mean alcohol and weed, sure, that lies basically around everywhere, but how and why heroin?

Fair

Honelessness mate. Bought some off a stranger and snoter it. Life is fine when you're on heroin

Pfft ...where is your needle buddy? No fucking commitment

Why not start now?

Lol

How, why and where did you first start doing heroin? Also, experience with any drugs before starting with it?

Naa man that really is a road I hope I'll never go down...got 10k xanax arriving tomorrow 4mg bars..happy days

Yes every other drug bsdicsy. First tried it when I was homeless snorted it. It makes everything okay, no comedown just lush

And how is heroin gonna make anything bwtter in the long term? Pathetic.

Well, the answer to that is, it obviously isn't.

What does xanax even do?
Never seen anyone have any in britain

It makes you feel extremely care free. Extremely hard to give a fuck and you're just sleepy....ever had Valium? (Diazepam)

My nigger mate gouging out...gotta leave to go home soon...

Gotta get them from dark net novody has them in Engrand

Why are you a complete failure and why do you seek to justify your negative actions upon the influence of others around you, when in reality circumstance has nothing to do with it and you alone have the ability to not be such a worthless fucking cunt?

Good luck OP. I have one friend that's a vegetable and living on a machine because her family won't let go. She got bad heroin back in 2010. Started convulsing and was dumped out of a moving car at the hospital E.R. entrance.

8 months back I buried my cousin because he overdosed in his hotel room. He had only been doing a few months from what he told me a few weeks before he died.

Now a hotty 8/10 down the road from me started doing heroine last year. Now her shit is fucked. Teeth are wrecked, sickly skinny. Her firm tits and ass are deshevled from lack of nutrients. You feel like you could catch an s.t.d. just looking at her.

So again good luck. It's a drug that has no standard for staying safe. To pure, or cut with bad stuff. You loose either way. Stay away and get to a methadone clinic. It's a long hard road out of hell.

Also, I may be a heroin addict. But I know about the biscuits, do I not?

>>>heroin addict
>>>smoking heroin

choose one faggot

Not hugged enough as a child?

Sufficiently thanks, just throwing out truths. I'm not the conscious jakeball here.

do your family a favor and kill yourself you worthless peace of human skum

Cheers man. Read that last line in Marilyn Manson's voice

I like smoking it

Nah mate, I'm sound.

These pics make me happy. Smoking some nice #4 feels great! I love chasing that shit.

Only time it suck is when you smoke just a little too much and then projectile vomit out of nowhere,

muh dick

you're not doing it right

just quit Sup Forums and b.

both are just forms of escape from a shitty situation, try to make the best of it.

Nah, friend had diazepam.
I only ever done MD, Coke, weed and a couple legal highs

Lol never had that. I think its #3 though, its a light brown powder/sometimes a rock which crushes into poweer

>happy shopper
>good

pick one.

Whats the right way

Allow it

Cool man. You should try LSD.

Light brown powder is what I've had, maybe I got my #'s mixed up. They may be bullshit anyway. It's been about 8 months since I've had it. May be a good time to grab some on the dnm's.

through a needle

Finished the 4th bag...time to smoke fifth and save my last one for bed when ive walked home and David Attenborough. .. Sounds like a plan eh

Powder is how it should be.

bet you think white ace is decent cider because your alki mates drink it.

don't do all your shopping in shitty corner shops.

Im jelly bruh

Mate im at a mates yard

The good news: you're 21.

The bad news: you're addicted to H, and the odds are against you.

Good luck man.

Yeah, I think what I was thinking is one of them is white or "china white", good for snorting or IVing. The brown is good for smoking but can be mixed with an acid for IV'ing. I may have this mixed up, it's been a while and I only ever smoked.

Where in Scotland do you live? Edinburgh Leith or outer Glasgow?

if we roll trips will you od and do the world a favor

your problem wasteman.

FUUUUUUUUUCK

Dude you're raw as he'll, live it up while it lasts my man.

Just heat that shit up on a spoon and put in a little bit of cotton wool and suck it up into your syringe through the cotton.

Luton, Bedfordshire mate....not in Scootland

I just....how do find a vein?? I have really non veiny arms

Not into IV'ing myself. I hate needles. I have to take a medication injection every two weeks and that's enough for me.

I like smoking it.