How ya goin m8's; my birthday is next week and I am planning to get my first tattoo post tips, stories or pics

how ya goin m8's; my birthday is next week and I am planning to get my first tattoo post tips, stories or pics

heres the tat im looking at getting:
rate it bois

turns out tramp stamps for men is in right now for some reason ever since a few celebs got them. i think it's a nu male type thing, but women seem to like it

thats a no for me dawg, I'm getting mine on my bicep is that trashy or fine?

i've got a sleeve now but when i got my first tattoo i was paranoid about passing out so i got my blood sugar up with 2 coffees a mars bar redbull and paracetamol couldn't stop shaking and i can see the tattoo is still fucked up today, lol. just be relaxed because sitting completely still is the hardest part. for me weed helps but other people say makes the pain more intense

I'm not too affected by pain so I don't think that'll be an issue

outside of bicep is one of least painful places. i have a high pain tolerance but try armpit, elbow, inside bicep you won't be loving it. after 5 hours of tattooing your body sort of goes into attack mode and that's not very nice

Shit/10

tattoos are either super trashy or classy. there's no in-between. this falls into the trashy category unless you clean up really well

couple of questions: how far ahead should I schedule?
what's the ballpark cost of a tattoo (it's probably going to be about 2-3 inches wide/tall if that matters)

It's a retarded siamese retarded penguin because my dad molested me while I was watching pingu. It's very symbolic

no such thing as bad criticism I guess, heres a pain black version

how long is a piece of string?

ya mon, inside bicep is rough. worse than the ditch

Get it on your chest

yeah I'm going outside bicep I think itll come out the neatest if I do that

>how far ahead should I schedule

Whatever works for you

>what's the ballpark cost

At least 400

it's still gonna look like clipart bro

White supremacist/10

Fine, first tat I started was a sleeve and it costs bought 3k+. Just have to get thru the initial sick.

Suck*