Here's an old picture of my leg

>that skane

>newfags who post momandson content

this is actually better done than this

oh wow thats bad
i'd think this was a troll thread but theres no tineye response
its not a bad design idea in principle but you got a proper shite artist

Why's it bad ?

the lines are wobbly and the shading is really basic, theres clearly been no thought put into the design, did you get it done on a walkin? or get your mate who's an apprentice to do it

its a shame 'cause it could have been really good if you'd given it to a proper artist

got this done the other day, pretty happy with it if i do say so myself

it could have been his skin too, the lines only get really noticably bad at the bottom of the knife

aside from that

you 15-25 year old kids, way over the fuck do shading, that shit spreads as years pass and its going to look like a giant black blob

actually the lines works pretty good bare the hilt where its meant to be a spiraled hilt and the shading is best when its basic why go over the top and if you look at traditional designs there are pretty much like this bar some neo traditional ones

It's the style I wanted man, but I agree with you with the edge of the dagger, I did show him what I wanted it to look like but eh, I'm happy with it myself.

Don't listen to those fucks, looks fine. Faggots love to hate.

i guess if you're going for that cartoony style its ok, but i really don't like the blood in particular

how did you choose this?
if i was you i would choose the artist before you choose the design

I'm a fan

>cartoony style

yeah i agree the bloods abit dodgy but its still a really cool design and alot of artist would of completely ruin this design

I like it man.

8/10
9/10
9/10 idk who that is but thats a pretty well done portrait
6/10

Looks good !

for example

I only have an om symbol and a jah lion on my forearm, not worth posting in a tat thread. What i'm getting on my elbow next month

the bait

>best tattoo in thread
>6/10

wat

>tattoo bread

Is this real?

now that is a fucking good use of style

OP Here, 9/10 looks noice

yeah i'm pretty fucking pleased with it, its my first one too

aww cheers man, that pic is pretty dope if its yours

i wish it was more obviously done with stick n poke so you could see it in the photos

the great thing about tattoos is you get to take credit for other peoples artwork

Haha i love this one

sick dotwork
that skull is adorable

Same artist did my back

Best in thread!

unfortunately it will lose all its detail =\

rate mine

fuck me that is extensive
personally i'm not that big a fan of this kinda classic style, but i can appreciate good artwork when i see it and this is sick

pretty impressive

kys

Thanks man, I really like my artist. We knocked this out in 2 months actually.

see this is more my kinda thing, love the shading

Yeah, so it goes.

Thanks, bro. It's part of a piece that goes all the way up my left side--the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Body decorations? Isn't that for girls?

My body decoration is called hair.

damn that skull is nice

Got more of the whole thing?

>9/10 idk who that is but thats a pretty well done portrait
I think it's Ed Gein - a serial killer who wore his victims skin.

Nice twist there, user. Let's see your belt.

how bad does it hurt on your asscheeks?

It was the second most painful place to be tattooed next to my feet. It's fine in some parts, but under the cheeks and towards the crack is rather painful, especially the tailbone.

Vikings had tattoos.

You'll never be as manly as a viking.

i think there have been advances in ink technology, i've heard they're a lot more resilient now than they were back in the day

You better be a paleontologist

biologist actually
honestly i just liked geometric patterns, found an artist i really liked and was like, do me some geometric patterns, she was like, i'm gonna need a little more than that, so i was like, i dunno the Fibonacci sequence would be cool, and i ended up with this.
it ended up being a lot more """meaningful""" than i originally intended.