On period

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know what we're gonna say
and we're not gonna treat you special cuz you bleed for a few days
why?
cuz if men were biologically created to survive bleeding for that long, we'd do it for fucking fun.
now, tits or gtfo.

Post some pics, thats my fetish

but user, boi pussies cant menstruate

Post bloody pussy. Multiple angles.

get bf to have sex with you to test his loyalty
if he aint willing to get bloody he aint worth shit

Show spread pussy

Tits nao
Or gtfo

P O S T
I
C
S

Show bellybutton then go to bed.

For one, stick a tampon up your vag. Get some of your favorite cookies, drink some of that tea that makes you feel better (green tea, or mint tea, something like that I think), put a heat pad on your belly, and drown out to some music or funny videos.
Then, find someone you hate, light your collected tampons on fire, and throw them at them. You need to be well rested for your hunt.

Thank
Will do

i would and have done this was great til well you know she dumped me for some other fuck who as it turned out was terrible to her and this actually came up when she came crying to me at which point I politely yet firmly told her to GTFO and blocked her on everything and never told her about my move away which by the way was because i just got a sick bonus for being one my company's best workers: needless to say aha fuck her she had it all and blew let this be a lesson to all you bitches

That all sounds like good suggestions, up until the "lighting used tampons on fire". Someone I believe that would end in a horrible smell for OP. I'd just throw them out, if I were.

Like u gotta learn that tits or gtfo is a needed thing for any female, which is why i never fucking post

Well, I was trying to give some legit advice in case OP (somehow) actually needed some advice. But then I thought, "Wait, this isn't 'Sup Forums' enough, I need to throw something extra in there."
And yes, the smell would be absolutely awful if you burned a tampon. Blood already smells bad when you burn it, but period blood would be worse.

First things first.
Tits + timestamp or gtfo!

watch this guy trust me bbe

>understands the need for tits or gtfo
>still tries to use gender as a means to get the attention she desperately needs
You are the definition of why women are cancer

got u

Never understood the unwillingness to have sex when she's on her period, me and my gf fucking love it, no need for a condom and I can cum inside her with 0 worries, best feeling in the fucking world

>how to show you're not over your breakup

>unnecessary edition

Man, when was the last time Sup Forums had a good tits + sharpie in the pooper thread? It's been so long since I've seen one happen.

You've been bamboozled

i got em good

Smoke some dank

kek wtf

Fuck somebody. Doesn't matter who. Just walk down the street and ask the first passably attractive man if he wants to have sex with you. You'll be doing both yourself and him a favor at the same time.

I've fucked many times when girls had their period, whether it was floods or just raindrops. Pussy feels amazing regardless.

ITT: newfags taking this pathetic bait
just kill yourselves