Been with my girlfriend for nearly 7 years , currently live together , everyday is hell...

Been with my girlfriend for nearly 7 years , currently live together , everyday is hell , she acts like shes my mother and argues about the most stupid things. We got into a
argument earlier because i put a sofa cushion on the floor to sit on. Shes becoming controling more and more and from her constantly drinking throughout the week
she has put on a lot of weight , to a point where i don't find her sexually attractive.

Even when we did have sex its the most boring sex ever , she haven't give me head in nearly two years.. never sent me a nude picture when we are away from
each other.

For the last 2 months I have been fucking this other girl , super hot 8/10 easily , her body is amazing and she is the most kinkiest girl i have even fucked , she sucks my
dick because she enjoys it , she swallows because she likes it , she likes to be fucked in the ass and tied up , she is the complete opposite to my girlfriend.

This new girl I'm fucking has a boyfriend ( friend i used to bother with in highschool ) I know hes cheated on her
and she is not happy with him anyway due to his small cock and selfishness in bed , me and her seem to be perfectly matched yet it would be hard to get together because of
me knowing her boyfriend and all our mutual friends in our circle.

I often dream about leaving my girlfriend and the girl leaving her boyfriend ( which she wants ) and secretly having a relationship for a year until we make it public
to friends.

As bad as it is with my girlfriend right now I feel i can't just leave her , we are stuck together for a while due to financial reasons , we briefly broke up
last year for 2 months and she made my life a living hell money wise and other stuff . I'm stuck in a right fucking dilemma , any advice?

you're a fucking loser with a menial existence. Nobody cares about your inane sad life.
git gone git forgotten

Brother, leave your girl, if the relationships gone and you tried to fix it, leave her ass and fuck your side hoe.

Faggot, just dump her already if you're that miserable. You have no real legal obligation to stay with her. Just man up and tell her you're leaving it's your giving life.

Why are you sticking around if it's that bad?

I say you and the new grill make a play and go for it. Fuck your circle of friends. It's your life to live.

>never sent me a nude picture when we are away from each other.

grow up millenial

Financially bound , if i left she would be left in the shit and i couldn't do that to her as much as i want gone.

what kind of validation will we give you lol

you're a retard and you know you're a retard

or i took the bait

How old are y'all, OP?

Its the only way, OP

Get the fuck out financially, secretly.

Go get a visectomy, tell gf you hurt your junk at work. Trust me, you'll thank me later when you don't knock up either one of them chicks.

Last but not least, if that bitch cheated on her guy to get with you, she's gonna cheat on you too. I mean she's fucking her bf right now as we speak. He's grinding that micro dick all in her, then he's pulling out and jizzing on her tits. Then you gonna suck on those tits later on tonight. Next year YOU gonna be small dick Joe and she gonna be cucking you with some nigger. It ain't worth it

>financially bound
>SHE'S the one to get fucked by a breakup

If she's being that much of a cunt, it sounds like she deserves to live in debt. Quit being so much of a cuck and leave her fat ass. At the very least, threaten to leave her fat ass if she doesn't shape the fuck up.

Post pics of both of their pussies so that we may better decide

Well that's no way to live guy.
I can respect your thinking about her welfare if your gone tho.

You guys need to talk. Maybe come up with some kind of idea so she can take care of herself or you can fuck your new grill if you stay. Something man.

You're having a slow painful death.

And this right here is why you're a bitch.
Man the fuck up. Pack her bags and change the locks. Its clear that financial stability is the only reason she hasn't already left you.

This

I hear ya but unfortunately its not as easy as that.
Both of us would be homeless , have to break contract and pay fees in the thousands.

Find a third one to fuck, put money on the side, break up when you have enough

GET OUT OR SHE'LL DESTROY YOU
>GET OUT OR SHE'LL DESTROY YOU

You need to improve your jabs and hooks, that bitch should have at least one weekly black eye swollen shut at this point in the game.

don't be a pussy just leave. don't try to make the other girl into your new gf either because the 1st sign of trouble she will fuck some other dude.

Why not leave gf, fuck girl, fuck other girls, be single, father children anonymously and leave the women to raise them and live a life that makes you happy without a nagging cunt involved.

because 90% of Sup Forums will tell you to leave her, I'll go the other way

have you thought maybe there is a reason she's drinking so much?
have you thought maybe there is a reason as to why she's so controlling and narcissistic?
why she's so eager to always argue?

I dunno, it sounds like she's struggling hard, and it's your job as her partner to ask her if everything's okay? to have an open air of honesty and discuss your relationship.

the only reason I'm saying this, is because I was in a similar situation, so I ignored her for 3 days straight (didn't talk at home, didn't text, etc) and she ended up commiting suicide because her only support network (me) rejected her

just food for thought

pin her against the wall and fuck her asshole until it bleeds

When did OP say he was a nigger?

Listen this guy, OP

Im split but all in all you sound like a possessive cuck who is looking for action. How fucking old are you is the real question, youre pulling and thinking the way some high schooler would.

Lets dig deep into both sides, starting with her. Yeah she sounds like an annoying controlling cunt who let herself and has changed from what you saw her once as. You should leave her, she isnt what you want and changed into something you dont.

Now you, youre actually a sex freak who has a problem with leaching off people. Real question, why did you start dating her anyways, and why havent you put a ring on it a while ago? For people saying that you need to save yourself and leave before she destroys you, the problem is youve already lost the fire and love for her, so theres nothing to actually save, just get out with no regrets. But youre still a peice of shit for cheating on her, no matter how shitty of a person she is (and she sure is) you shouldnt waste her time and cheat on her, if youre going to do that then break up with her before hand and save her the time. Youre even a bigger peice of work for the fact that youre allowing this girl to cheat on his girlfriend, put yourselves in his shoes and think about howd you feel about yourself.

Now onto the real dilemma, how to make this work. The fact of the matter is youre getting pussy from a girl who is cheating on a guy but she doesnt want to leave him for you yet. The biggest question is why, you need to figure out why she just wont leave him for you and I bet you the fact is youre a shitty person with sexual fantasies that align with her.

But for your own tastes, because you seem like you are self-centered, leave this cunt and go find happiness in the other one. If she doesnt want to leave her boyfriend then leave yours anyways, because shes not cutting it and isnt making you happy.