I just had three teeth extracted today. AMA

I just had three teeth extracted today. AMA

Bump

Bumpity bump

Figured people might be curious.

Ahh. Well, three of my molars were more or less crumbling, and one of them gave me some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.

I hadn't seen a dentist in about 7 years, so I knew they were getting bad. But not THAT bad.

How old are you? How long have you had problems?

Can I have your Vicodin?

I'll be 26 in August. Until I turned 18, I had my dad's insurance, which paid for braces, cleanings, and a thing called a Herpst Appliance, which looks like a set of hydraulics anchored to your teeth for the purpose of pushing your bottom jaw out and stimulating bone growth to fix an overbite.

When I came of age though, I no longer had the insurance to fall back on.

Do you have a neckbeard? Do you live with your parents? Are you autistic? Are you a NEET? Are you a virgin?

Nah. It's the only thing letting me function halfway normally right now. It's low-dose anyway.

No, No, No, No, aaaaand No.

I share an apartment with my girlfriend and managed to snag a job that has decent health benefits.

Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger? Nigger nigger nigger, KFC watermelon poppin caps?

Then why are you on Sup Forums?

Ahhhh... gotta love the edgelord summerfags.

Seriously though, does anyone have any legit questions?

did it hurt?

Post your gf's tits.

You'd be surprised how many functioning adults lurk on here for the entertainment.

Just CWE that shit and lose the Tylenol.

Sorry bro, actually I do:
Are you into fitness?

Once I was numbed up, not really. But the anticipation of pain had me white-knuckle gripping the chair.

There was a lot of pressure as he used a tool to push on each tooth, and then a popping noise as the root sort of dislodged/loosened itself.

They were pretty badly rotten away though, so two of the three had to be pulled out in pieces. There were a lot of crunching and snapping sounds. And a noise that reminded me of clipping my big toenail.

No, but I probably should be. After college I settled into a sedentary lifestyle and haven't been able to motivate myself to change it.

Oh no? Well how about fitness dick in yo mouf?

Haaaaa. Ya got me. Bet you feel smart.

I'm not really a fan of Vienna sausage though.