MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

again ???

not if the liberals have anything to say about it.

yes again. like it was when Reagan was president.

It's too late. We are in such a shit state that it is impossible to resurface.

WE'RE FUCKED BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!

How will we know when it is great?

Nope.

Donald Trump will do it

HILLARY4PRISON

Curious.
How will trump make America great?

BY VOTING FOR GARY JOHNSON

We need a wall first.

Not really an answer

if he delivers on what he has promised easily
but in a general way
fixed/simplified tax code
fix obamacare so its actually worth something since repealing it would cause more harm than good now
better trade deals and no longer giving free military protection to countries
drop in PC
enforcement of laws already on the books rather than only enforcing them when it suits a certain political agenda
incentive to get corporations to relocate to us soil

Kill yourself.

>vote for johnson
>johnson can't win
>pointless vote
>hillary gets throne
>declares war against house regular american
>creates a hotmail account
>send email to [email protected]
>"refugees welcome"
>bombs middle east
>refugees take her up on the offer
>united states of arabia comes into existence
>CODE EUROPE! CODE EUROPE!

>if he delivers on what he has promised

But he won't. He can never keep his story straight, let alone do anything he says he will. He's going to make grand promises until he gets elected, then he's going to fuck off and do whatever he wants for 4 years. And all his supporters will sit there and, every single time you ask them why Trump hasn't built the fucking wall yet, say "well Obama left the country in such bad shape, its not Trump's fault he can't get anything done"

trump can't win lol

No.

fuck the feminists and black lives matter cunts. Trump is the figure head for combating bullshit arguments

Yea he is

Trump is our savior

k then i'm voting for gary johnson

assassinate trump!

by being an even bigger pile of shit?

so its wrong for trump to do what obama did but when obama did it and hillary will do it its ok
>equality

also notice i didnt say he would deliver and instead listed basic stuff that even hillary could do and the wall was not mentioned. difference is trump would try to and hillary wouldnt. its the hope he will try that is what garners support.

Reported

This is the way, step inside

>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
SEND TRUMP TO MEXICO

BUILD THE WALL

HAIL GOD EMPORER TRUMP, BUILDER OF WALLS, DESTROYER OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

FUCK MEXICO, THEY'RE PAYING FOR THE WALL BITCH

Build. The. Wall.

>derp

CONFESSION: Trump Says Talk Of ‘Huge Wall’ Just A Trick To Liven Up A Bored Audience

>You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1

oh noes!

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

Let the shitbird liberals go to the other side and get shot by the Mexican military.

GOD DAMN I'm so sick of the leftist swine

MAGA WIN

:(

Trump. Wall. Imagrants. Muslams. Terrists. Jobs. China. Niggers. He's rich en junk. Must be smart en stuff. Ma guns. Merca great gan. Hot pockets. Mountain dews. Budwisers. Marlboro's. Trump.

This guy gets it.

Nice. Very good

>nytimes

Kill yourself.

>Implying Trump is would be the stupidest president ever and forgeting W Bush

change the word: SEND to the words: ''violently anal-rape''

>implying that wasn't a direct quote
KYS

You have to go back meskin user.

a close second

Oh fuck nig I got two trips

He means he uses it when the crowd seems to be lagging. He doenst mean he made up the wall concept just to stop the crowd getting bored.

Our grand fathers went to the moon.
Our fathers built Hubble telescope.
We can't go in space anymore.
Time to make america great again.

Yeah and you wasted them on a shitty post.

>still thinks Bernie's in the race

typical trump supporter

Why can't we go in space

Who's the daddy?

keep believing that. too bad we'll never know for sure since he will never be elected.

>its the hope he will try that is what garners support.

What gives you the idea that he's going to do anything he says he will?

He'll make promises, saying he's going to do shit. But then as soon as anybody calls him out on it, he'll just deny he ever made any promises.

Pretty sure he will.

Confused faggot detected.

Pretty sure he won't.

implying you cant say this exact thing about killary

My nigga

Trump calls her Pocahontas, not me.
genius

what, is he a rayciss ebil misogyny?

Bernie is now stumping for Trump.

Oh look an injun

Pretty sure he will.

Recognizing sarcasm not your strong suit I see.

aliums

No more Space Shuttles

Why vote for trump, it's not like he can win anyway.

Brilliant logic.

Violently anal rape trump to Mexico?

The wall will be glorious.

Just saying man trump can't win he's too retarded and stated that Mexican's are rapists and Muslims are terrorists. Literally 0 chance

>fixed/simplified tax code
wall street would assassinate a man for trying

>incentive to get corporations to relocate to us soil
merica has a love for cheap shit. and incentives = more tax breaks/grants/subsidies. corporate welfare is still welfare, user.

He never said either of those things. It is you who is the retard.

that's within reach even for a dumb cunt like trump then

I just fapped to this

sounds good to me

that's just a catch phrase
like yes we can
nothing is gonna change irl

She should have taken plan B

Can't stump the TRUMP

I'm absolutely going to vote for Trump and no, he probably can't win. I'm voting for him because when we elect the reasonably competent evil bitch who just might get enough of her agenda done to break something permanently I want to be able to say I voted for the more-or-less incompetent evil megalomaniac who had no hope of getting anything he wanted done.

Trump will embarrass the United States. No question about it. Hillary has a chance to break it for good.

Shut the fuck up commie.

And this will be fine. We can survive this. We will never survive even one year of Hillary coming even close to getting what she wants. You might not get to vote next time.

Hillary appreciates your endorsement.

So there are no Mexican rapists and no Muslim terrorists. Good to know.

its funny how scared you all are, cowards, thinking you'll get saved by Daddy Trump, you'll slowly fade out, the world never turns back time, its far too late, we're in here, as you Doctors, Lawyers, Construction Workers, Coaches, Players, its not gonna stop, but I understand your desperation, good times are coming ;)

NY times. aka the onion

FUCK OFF back to the huffington post

HURRR DURR DURR CLINTON VOTED FOR THE FUCKING IRAQ WAR AND TRUMP WAS AGAINST IT CLOSE SECOND THAT FUCKTARD

Everyone is too brainwashed by the media. Trump may win, but it'll be close as hell if he does.

Pseudo intellectuals are the worst, and they seem to think Trump is some evil racist dictator because of media/ social media bullshit. I fear neocon warhawk goldman sachs owned Clinton is laughing all the way to the white house.

This. We can survive the guy who has no idea what he's doing. We will never survive the bitch that knows exactly what she's doing and what she wants.

She's not even a fucking indian. Are you just going to spam this thread with stupid pictures or what???

Thats why we got rid of Cruz and his psychotic wife