Do you have a meal you are particularly good at making?

Do you have a meal you are particularly good at making?

Boxed mac n' cheese.

boiled water

Damn. Fancy

I have a few
>tortellini & vodka sauce
>stroganoff
>meatballs & marinara
>peanut chicken
>snobby joes
>stuffed pork loin
>chicken paprikash
>veggie lasagne

I can cook a lot of other stuff, but those stand out.

can I live with you?

>snobby joes
What is this?

Nice list in any case man, made me hungry. A proper beef stroganoff is a favorite of mine.

Are you an attractive female...?

Spaghetti.

>inb4 hurr durr spaghetti is ez

It is. But mine is really good. Not just your normal run of the mill spaghetti.

Cottage pie.
Add about two tablespoons of ketchup to the beef before laying on the mash and baking. Protip.

Cooking is like fucking sorcery to me, man, I don't get it. I wish I could do it but I'm 35 years old, my mom tried to teach me, my ex-wife tried to teach me, and for some reason none of it ever caught on.

It's sloppy joes, just fancier. I use three kinds of peppers, 1/3 ground pork, 2/3 beef, tons of onion and garlic, rice vinegar, brown sugar, blended stewed tomatoes, beef stock, and some spices.

Learn to make a good beef stroganoff, and you'll drop panties (or boxers, if that's your thing). Also, making fresh egg noodles for it is really easy and way better.

Just start off looking at recipes online or off the box and follow the instructions to the T. After a bit of that you should start to pick up on stuff and be able to add your own little twists and what not.

Damn, I like regular sloppy Joes too but that sounds excellent man. I especially like the addition of pork. That's rarely a bad idea.

Zürcher Geschnetzeltes, similar to stroganoff but zurich style.

What is the main difference(s)?

I'll be whatever you want me to be if you cook for me.

Not a good thread to start on Sup Forums most people just rely on their GBP to get some tendies.

i am good to make big cums

If you're doing it right, it uses veal. It's sort of an upscale stroganoff. I usually prefer stroganoff, though. You get a lot fuller flavor from slow cooking a good tough piece of meat for hours that you can't get using nicer cuts. I went to a supposedly awesome Russian restaurant once and ordered their stroganoff, but they used sirloin. So it was bland compared to what I make.

grilled corn and ribeye steak for the summer, seared salmon for the fall, tonkotsu ramen for the winter, and dry rub garlic ribs for the spring.

i can't cook vegetables for shit.

I've got a good nachos recipe, I use onions, bacon and avocado it's good but you need to spread the stuff around

it's a thick mushroom but every think big i told

I've got a killer fried rice recipe, but it's almost nothing like original. It's got American and Asian parts so I call it the concentration camp

Frozen pizza

I can't do it good user.. I put the water there and after a couple hours is gone.. shit is too hard to deal with

Start with fresh veggies and just don't overcook them. Just like with meat, if you buy shitty quality and overcook, it'll suck.

A few easy things for veggies on the grill:
>quartered zucchini, olive oil, salt, pepper, cook till slightly limp
>green beans, red onion (strands), minced garlic, lots of butter, cook in a foil packet
>asparagus, olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper, cook until stalk is tender

blandagetti

>1kg (2.2lbs) ground pork
>1 jar spaghetti sauce
>fusilli noodles

cook the pork in a pan until it's evenly grey
dump in the sauce and let it warm up a bit
boil the noodles until al dente (~7min)
DON'T mix all the sauce and noodles together all at once

I don't really know, I only know how to prepare Geschnetzeltes so I don't know how it's different to stroganoff. To make Geschnetzeltes you use veal or beef, shrooms, cream, and wine (red or white)

grilled asparagus is the perfect side for my porterhouse

I don't have a single drop of Italian blood in me, but I think I make a pretty good chicken cacciatore and steak pizzaiola.

Can confirm. Asparagus is hands down the most god tier steak veggie.

Blanco Diablo

>Shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails off.
>Box of cheese tortellini
>white mushrooms
>Chopped green onion
>Olive Oil
>alfredo sauce
>white wine
>black and red pepper
>cayenne to taste

Okay, bitches, here's how you do this shit.

1. Set water on to boil, get your stove a broilin'.
2. Start peeling shrimp. Did you get pre-peeled shrimp? You dun goofed. GET THE SHELL ON AND SHUCK THEM YOURSELF. Why? They taste better.
3. Got your shrimp peeled and deveined? Chop up mushrooms. How much mushrooms? As much as you goddamn please. I prefer thicker cuts, myself.
4. Cut up thy green onions. I use three stalks, usually. Set those onions aside. We have... plans for them, yes we do...
5. Mix in a bowl your shrimp, mushrooms, olive oil, black and red pepper. Use enough oil to coat the shrooms and shrimp, but don't drown them.
6. Place the shrimp n shroom mixture into a baking pan. Not a cookie sheet, you will have hot oil everywhere. Not fun.
7. Begin boiling your tortellini and broiling your shrimp and shrooms. I cook my tortellini al dente. (to the tooth, bitches) Before your shrimp are completely pink (done), mix in your diced green onion. Use protection. Burns seem to detract from enjoyment.
8. Tortellini drained? Shrimp done? Mix the drained pasta and shrimp/shroom together in a pot. Stiiiiiir it.
9. Add 4-5 teaspoons alfredo, and a shotglass of white wine. Add in cayenne CAREFULLY. This shit will burn your insides if not used judiciously.
10. Stir over medium heat. Serve.