Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTgL_Hbzxqs
youtube.com/watch?v=YIuMyeoR8f8
youtube.com/watch?v=oafD70whcrc
youtube.com/watch?v=qeuU_Et7ezA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basketball already exists, senpai

drownglobe

I think tennis is the answer. One on one, very clearly defined rules with no room for ref interpretation influencing the result, best performing player on the day wins.

can a sport ever be truly "perfect"? food for thought...

What about MMA? It seems pretty good to me.

it already exists

no

Not enough contact
Pussy sport
Too much chance of becoming a cripple

The answer, quite clearly, is football.

It has the perfect balance of fitness, physical contact, skill, and teamwork. Truly the greatest sport of all time.

roller blade hockey

Incorrect opinion.

you're looking at him.

I'm glad Harambe is dead.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha

>fagball
>run around for 90 minutes so the away team can "win" 0-0
>""""""""""good"""""""""" in any way at all
You 3rd worlders only cum buckets over it because it's the only sport you know. Just like how a 2/10 becomes a 10/10 if you're stuck on an island with her

baseball is literally the perfect sport

But the lack of ice lets poor people play

hurling's pretty good desu

dumb gorillaposter

Anything that uses a clock or timer to determine game length shouldn't even be considered a sport. Fucking disgusting

inline is still expensive i play both ice and inline and my inline fee is 200 a season and solid pair of skates are about 200 plus shinguards, pants, elbows, helmet, gloves, twigs that break atleast once a season, bearings, needing new wheels every season etc

we need more criteria. What makes a sport, "perfect"?

multiball

Can confirm. Played roller hockey for college and travel teams. It can be just as expensive as ice hockey.

entertainment

Can confirm. Played inline for college and travel teams. Shit can be just as expensive as ice hockey

Can confirm. Played inline for college and travel teams. Shit can be just as expensive as ice hockey

Can confirm. Played roller hockey for college and travel teams. It can be just as expensive as ice hockey.

This. Only thing holding it back from true perfection is homeplate umps occasionally missing strikes. Eventually they'll be linked up with pitch trax through a Google Glass type device or something.

perfect for putting someone to sleep

Umpires are part of the game, fuck that, fuck replays

It already exists.

It's comfy as fuck nigga. Not everything needs to be screaming in your face because you have a 5 second attention span.

not everything needs to be entertaining as well. Just prefer things that are

Single handedly made me stop playing FFX. What a stupid fucking speed bump of garbage in an already unimpressive game.

the aztecs had the right idea with that soccer-basketball hybrid

Niggers, this is real sport youtube.com/watch?v=PTgL_Hbzxqs

I don't know whether or not it's the perfect sport, but international rules football certainly looks like a lot of fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIuMyeoR8f8

this is autistic as fuck

I call it "faggot fights" and its just like mma only you put two naked men in the cage.

In order to win, one must succeed at either sucking his opponents dick (one full deepthroat) or by penetrating the anus (ballsdeep).

Punches, kicks and knees are allowed but if you actually KO your opponent you get disqualifies. This is in order to encourage more of a grappling approach. As long as striking is used moderately it can prove useful to avoid getting your dick sucked (meaning you would lose). IE: Fighter A rushes fighter B and dives straight at his opponent's cock to suck it. Fighter B could counter with a knee strike.

Grappling positions like the 69 would prove action-packed and very exciting due to the dangers the position would mean for both fighters. (risk of getting your dick sucked while trying to suck your opponent's to win)

Do they use a ball or a puck? I remember just shooting around with a ball back in college and this group came and told me nobody plays with a ball.
Seems stupid to use a puck on anything but ice.

the perfect sport is humans hunting humans. morality prevents it.

>blacks take over another sport.

>contact
>owwww my shin!
>dislocate shoulder by flopping too hard

Gladiator fights would be epic as shit

If shitposting was a professional sport it would be more popular than every other sport combined

Can cnofrim. Plaeyd rolelr hkcoey for cgoelle and tvarel taems. It can be jsut as epxnesive as ice hceoky.

It's a joke?

>humans who are good with their hands and depend on them must use their LEGS to control the ball and git gud at controlling it with them

It's perfect really

Rugby already exists

actually soccer player can do more interessting things with their feet than people from other sports with their hands

The most pure and perfect "sport" is just two men fighting each other until death. Every other sport is just an extension of this instinct for men to fight each other for dominance and to be the best breeding candidate for females.

It would be tennis but personally I prefer contact in the sports I watch

Any sport with "judges" and no clear, objective scoring system is automatically disqualified

Sport should be about the competition between two teams or individuals, not about refs blowing calls

basketball is the GOAT sport. Always something going on, has the best athletes in the world, crazy dunks, meme 3pt shots, buzzer beaters. Has it all desu. Refs can be absolute cunts sometimes but for sheer entertainment value its the absolute GOAT.

Basketball is almost as boring as baseball and baseball isn't rigged

Ur retarded.

>being this delusional. ape hoop is the definition of dull

this looks great. it might be even better without the 3point rule. why not just a goal or a try? try would give you like 1 point and goal 5 or so

So cricket is the perfect sport? Just fucking kill yourself.

ball

>see OP pic
>reminds you of Harambe

It exists, but the humanity is too much of a of little bitch to play it

youtube.com/watch?v=oafD70whcrc

kek

> white "people" sports

Finally, a semen slurping sport for everyone.

>1 goal = only 3 points
>how to get the n'r of steps correctly counted everytime with slitar in hand?

Kek

>implying they don't just let an extra step or two slide as long as you get rid of the sliotar asap after handling it a second time
that's what they do here at least. also american football has weird numbers for scoring and no one seems to mind.

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

We already had it but the fucking shirt lifters banned it

Depending on your position basketball has more contact than soccer, though admittedly not so much in today's game. But whoever had to guard Shaq, Barkley, the Admiral, or even Dwight when he decides not to be a pussy, in the post for one game had as much contact as your average soccer player's in ten.

Test Cricket would be the perfect sport if all the governing bodies weren't so corrupt and money-hungry

cricket as a spectator sport is fucking awful

t20 is an improvement but still

This

you could say the same about golf. they are the definitive one on one sports. i don't think team sports can ever be perfect though, too many variables.

Slamball already existed

this

I miss Slamball.

But we already did

Strength, speed, stamina, skill

Absolutely correct. I don't see how anyone can argue against this.

This. Hockey > all.

this is basically ultimate surrender

11vs11 Team battle MMA, with benuldies for decision.

It's a good sport

hockey is literally the stoner sport. i dunno how you can watch it when youre not high. atleast 90 percent of the hockey fanbase are weed users

So, Calcio Fiorentino?

youtube.com/watch?v=qeuU_Et7ezA

If we're talking team sports, its literally Rugby. Literally a sport for every body type and every guy is just as important as the last.

Football only works for slim speedy guys, no need to work on strength.

Basketball is a good pick but 10 guys on the court at one time feels like too much can be done by one guy alone. Like Football, you won't find guys who can take a team to great places single-handedly like a Maradona or a Lebron

US Football need not apply

Surely a team gladiator death match style event. Given a select amount of points you spend that how you want through out the team then they drop you off in an empty City area and only one team walks out?

Individual sport = boxing.
Team sport = football.

>risk of getting your dick sucked while trying to suck dick

There's a sentence I never expected to read in my life

>Rugby
>Literally a sport for every body type
what no one tackles in rugby?

What? Everyone tackles, everyone defends, everyone attacks. This is why Rugby > every other team sport.

If your sport has positions literally made for defense/offense and nothing else than its automatically DQ'd for best team sport.

>Literally a sport for every body type

Whether your a thick manlet or a twink lanklet or vice versa, every body type is necessary for the team to function.

Arguably also true of basketball up to a level.
>all players need to play offense and defense
>lanklets, strongfags, skillfull players of any size and speedy manlets can all contribute
NBA is basically the only level of basketball where you can't play if you're under 1.80m, and even then there are exceptions.