So I tried to kill myself some years ago. Been over it since. Feel extra sad lately though

So I tried to kill myself some years ago. Been over it since. Feel extra sad lately though.
Post whatever that isn't gay or disgusting, AMA, whatever.

Why didn't you kill yourself correctly the first time?

Provide content and you'll have attention.

Was young. Tried pills.
Dunno what content to provide.

20 points if you get it

So you didn't actually try to kill yourself? What did you try and eat a bottle of vitamins?

Maybe the reason why ?

Trip twins will allways be right

What's gotchya down user?

idiot

newfag detected

good night kitty

I found u

Shiet we are all blessed my brothers

how you try to kill yourself OP? I'm in the same boat.

how old are you

old enough to put the meat stick in between your moms meat curtains and give you a retarded little brother. u prob cant even count as high as my age is fag

Aw shit, well. Home situation wasn't great. Plus I was in highschool at that time. Had gotten cheated on by one gf, then broken up with another for moving reasons. And nah, it was some heart medication . Surprised now that that shit didn't just lower my blood pressure til die

that's all I need to know, I'll take it from here

Well maybe you're here for a purpose. There's no good reason to die dude. Life is always worth living.

What are you going to take from here?

Thinking that someday it might all be worthwhile kept me going. Guess I've been losing faith in that thought lately.

anything in particular you wanna see?

There's a whole lot of life left to live. Don't despair.

Nah, don't feel like that bitch. Your sadness brings me slight joy. Your uselessness is slightly useful. If only for the next 5 minutes.

>Life is always worth living.
I could debate that.

okay pretty boy, I'll play
I take it you haven't exactly developed mentally yet.

Yeah, but I've developed physically and I can kick your ass.

Anyway, enough attention for the night. Thanks for the chuckle anime girl on old guys projector guy. I've never liked the false bravado that comes with 4chans anonymity. Later

Oh no I'll be so humiliated and hurt and you'll be such a big boy for beating me up.

see you user! sleep well when you do

Courage, op. Don't do it.

you are not interesting

gummi vitamins. yeah.
my parents found me. i was a child.
but they discovered... i am now a man.