>flea market
>next to sleeping people
>driving
>sitting in class

im pretty much always touching myself

Howd you manage that

Same here user

what was that

I'm kinda the same, but currently, at mid twenties, I am in a early life crisis and are hard into nofap.

Balls hurt sometimes, but I gotta get laid again.
Chicks have that sense for blue balls, y'know. It's nearly creepy.

>ask teacher to stay after to "catch up on late class work"
>she usually just spends her time walking around the classroom
>start wanking that meat
>take my time and wait for a good time to bust
>teacher bends down to pick up poster boards from people's projects
>this_is_my_chance.wav
>quickly get up and blast on the back of her skirt
>she turns around
>play it cool as if I'm sharpening my pencil

As soon as I almost got caught I realized I was testing my luck, so I thanked her for letting me stay and booked the fuck out of there

Why the fuck is your teacher outside?

Probably touching yourself to everyones posts as we speak

Not OC

explain

A vagina a week before we were to marry -for the sole purpose of procreation.

Did they disown you?

You magnificent bustard

At least it wasn't on a 3 year old.

We need pictures of your teacher and age pls (this is not to aid an masturbation)

Did you fuck her and then cum on her skirt? or did you just run up jerking it?

All of you guys are mentally disturbed and i highly recommend you see a therapist

For you guys wondering this story was mine (OP) so enjoy

Test

I hope this is real

on my sister in laws lotion bottle. i bet shes putting it on right now..

100% my doon

>Science class
>church during a sermon
>in a room with my grandma and her friend
>in a room at my friends house
>in one of my aunt's sandals while they were gone
most of these were when i was 11-13

Cheers to that

>toothbrushes

:3

She doesn't have a Facebook, but I think I have a candid or two of her. Also she's roughly in her mid 40's

I was on a bus, late at night. Only one there, really wanted to jack off. Started jacking without really thinking about where my load was going to go. In the heat of the moment, I decided the best solution was to take off my sock and cum inside it. I put it in my bag afterwords. I think I probably took off my other sock too, so I wouldn't look strange walking around with one sock.

Also I once jerked off while I was driving. Luckily I had my laundry in the car. Came in a bath towel. Not a great experience, I don't really recommend it.

Therapist is just "the" and "rapist" pushed together

How the fuck you niggas masturbate in public incognito, like someone has got to notice you with your hands in your pants, how the fuck did you just whip it out come on something and hide the boner so fast, so many god damn questions that need answers

Story OP?

I've cranked it out in our town library I don't know how many times. People the next row over.

This picture doesn't really do her justice because of the downward angle and bad lighting but trust me she's a strong 8/10. Booty for days

shit, you just inspired me

how many times you done that?

Blurry but I never really focused on getting good candids until after school was out

you know where you are, right?

Does she have sideburns?

Just the one time, but I've jerked it maybe 4 times with her in the class room using the same "can I stay after school and catch up on late work" technique. Also managed to bust in her coffee while she went to the office to drop something off

I think it's just the bad quality/lighting

I wish camera phones were available when I was at school, I'd jack it constantly to my biology teacher

Are you saying they want blue balls?

>ask teacher to stay after to "catch up on late class work"
>she usually just spends her time walking around the classroom
>start wanking that meat
>take my time and wait for a good time to bust
>teacher bends down to pick up poster boards from people's projects
>this_is_my_chance.wav
>quickly get up and blast on the back of her skirt
>she turns around
>play it cool as if I'm sharpening my pencil

As soon as I almost got caught I realized I was testing my luck, so I thanked her for letting me stay and booked the fuck out of there. (Same story as mentioned earlier just copied and pasted for you)

what is this? Is this some sort of fetish where girls get birds to poop on their ass?

I guess so.
They definitely like big loads.

I had a major hard on for my bio teacher. But was way to fucking emo to try this kind of shit.

Yes

Did she drink it just fine?

oldie but a goldie kek

I used to work at my dad's autobody shop and once he left for a few hours and I was feeling kinda horny so I just let one out right on the concrete floor. Was kind of fun.

On a 364 week old's face

Yeah she did, but it was the most anxietizing feeling of all time watching her slurp it down. The whole time I tried to pretend that I wasn't watching her drink it, but I'm sure she noticed once or twice

Worst thing is I had a late assignment once and she literally helped me with it for hours. During every session she would brush up against me and stuff,but being afucking retard I was totally unaware of the possibilities. God dam you just triggered me into remember ing that. I was such a God damn faggot.

.....6? DA hell!

>used to get random boners in high school
>decided to pull that shit out
>stick it under my sweater
>jack it
>bell rings
>no time to put my dick back
>sweater is tight around my waist
>walk to next class holding hard dick between sweater and body
>finish in the next class
>no fucks given

>back of a school bus
I was a student, many years ago
>in English class while we were watching MacBeth
>grocery store bathroom
>airplane bathroom
>in the ground one night when I was attempting to 'fuck the earth'
>a back alley in Korea one snowy night
>in a public restroom in Korea
>while cycling
>at my internship under my desk

A church on Easter

In an ugly chick.

Aeriously. I am ashame

someone has the screencap of this?

you win, on vacation next to my cousin he never knew

Did you mix it or something because surely it would just be a big whit goop floating in her cup...

Now that my dick's returned to full health, I want to try fapping in other strange places. Maybe the meat section at Publix.

Yeah I stirred that shit up with a pencil

ur a legend #neverforgetyou

every one of m nieces and nephews births i would go in the hospitals bathroom and blow my load waiting in the waiting rooms where horrible

US Navy War room inside NH95, in the early 1990s they were remodeling the room, 2am in morning and I run one out. True story and have proof

Do you think she ever noticed this Stuff?

>spreading the semen in the war room

see

I'm actually pretty sure she saw one time but I usually wear sweat pants and whatnot, so I just played it off like I was tying the strings on my pants

i was late.

on flowers

you have to not masturbate for days and then youll get halfway without any work or hands involved

Sisters baby blankey

youre lying

I don't spooge on people. I do something worse.
>went to culinary school in high school (overachieving little fuck)
>learned how to make pastry, cookies, pies, cakes, pretty much anything with flour and sugar you put in your mouth
>since I was 17, every single "special" project I have been hired to do - wedding cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc - has had two loads of my sperm in it
>one in the egg mixture
>one in the frosting
>I have made batches of cookies for my female friends and been the chef friend that does all the all-girl stuff
>I never eat any of these
>but two months ago this utter fucking douchebag and his fiancee came to my workshop
>gave them sample cupcakes after 1st appointment for tasting
>gave her what I call the addiction special
>gave him the brown note special (identical looking cupcakes)
>offered to teach them to bake
>three hours later get completely effusive email from fiancee
>an hour later get angry phone call from douchebag
>one week later teaching fiancee how to frost a cake brush my cock up against her ass
>two weeks later she's sucking me off in the kitchen
>she finds out he's cheating on her, so she asks if there's anything to do to him with the grooms cake he demanded for bachelor party (three months ahead of time)
>smile and says that would be unethical
>she loads it up
>next day is party
>she breaks up with him day after
>apparently she had video proof of him deep dicking her friend that she sent to him immediately after he ate the whole cake by himself
>faggot had no prenup with daughter of one of the wealthiest fuckers in my state

What he ate?
>her shit
>her menstrual blood
>a bunch of tapeworm eggs
>and an internal parasite

People like you make me sick

>Posting fucking longass boring lies

try a public bus at night and pretend to be maentally ill so they dont freak out as bad and at the end use your dick like a gun and shoot the bus driver or something

13 keks

My pants are not on fire

>Assaulting a MARTA employee is a felony, punishable by up to 25 years imprisonment and a heavy fine.
Maybe I'll just do it at Toys R Us or something...

>tapeworm eggs and an internal parasite
holy kek

>be teenager
>used to run/bike at night
>one night i'm running by a girl from schools house
>see her lights on
>horny
>#whatthehell
>sneak up to the window
>she's in panties and a t-shirt
>she's laying on her bed
>massive boner
>jerk
>bust a fat nut
>moan accidently
>her face snaps towards the window
>i bolt around the corner of her house
>sneak a look, she's hanging out the window
>run through her backyard
still have a thing for fucking/jerking outside to this day

>

I jerked off too my girlfriends sisters panties while she was showing

three thousand and two keks

Yeah. I feel bad about that now. I would have back then, had she not been fucking me on a regular basis for six months after that.

One should always cum into the babys milk bottle, so that it will grow up to be a proper cum addict slut that craves the seamen like nothing else.
Hnnngh, makes me imagine a generation of nice sluts going around always with the taste of cum on their lips

Showering*

No lies here m80

came in my sister's facial cream.

7 years actually but close

kek but hope i never buy from you tbh

do you have a gopro

You'd be shocked though, how many people ask if I can put something special for someone into a revenge cake.
Requests ive gotten include
>spiders (for someone deathly afraid of spiders)
>blood, piss, shit, snot, earwax, toe jam, etc
>cockroaches
>pork fat (for Jews / Muslims / Vegans)

But realistically she's the only one I told where to find the tapeworm eggs.

She found someone with amoeba dysentery on her own.

Like I said, I feel bad about it now, but
>wealthy-as-fuck hot chick friend with benefits and business contacts who fucks me four times weekly and gets me new contracts
VS
>at minimum losing business license and max being prosecuted for poisoning someone

As long as you don't live near the Puget Sound yer ok

I do not.