MAKE TWITTER GREAT AGAIN, let's get her back out

MAKE TWITTER GREAT AGAIN, let's get her back out

Why would I participate in the bullying of an innocent woman?

nypa you edgy rebellious teen

b8

>on Sup Forums
>Not a sack of shit

>woman
>innocent

pick one, cucklord

same person

This is bait

wtf she left for 1 or 2 days

I just quit Twitter.

They'll ban Milo for criticizing an actress, but ISIS and cop-killers can post whatever the hell they want.

>innocent
>black
topkek

Fuck Twitter. Cesspool of nigger bullshit.

Why?

Nope, I'm with him. Utterly fucking boring edgy faggotry.

is she actually ever funny in anything? im just really curious. you cant call yourself a comedian and not make someone laugh at least once.

lmao samefagging in 2016.

oh yeah forgot that Abdul the goat farmer from Iraq is a public figure on the same level and with the same capability of stirring up harassment and abuse as Milo Yiannapolous.

>that moment where you accidentally just advocated for a 2 tier punishment system because rules shouldn't equally apply to everyone

every post in this thread except the ones not from edgy teenage fags trying to look cool and impress their internet troll friends to seem badass are actually from the same person samefagging. but it's not working, we're not your personal army.

No accidentally about it. it's common sense. a guy hurling abuse and calling for a lynching in his kitchen isn't the same as a guy doing it in the middle of public.

"Im am a stand up comedian"

I remember an user told to write a sentence about us being sorry and later he would tweet it to her, did he deliver?

OP here, only posted once

How about this, we act like edgy teens and fuck with the cunt because i derive enjoyment in making other peoples lives more difficult. Why is that such a bad thing? sound like a pussy if you dont like that fam.

I get exactly what you're saying, but the problem with the "common sense" approach is that there is no way to measure it.

When does the guy with 10 followers get deemed a serious issue? 15 follwers? 200 followers? What's the official line that you need to pass to be deemed bannable?

This is why rules need to be clear and applied equally. So people don't try and bend it to their own will by claiming "hurrr but he has a bigger following".

False equivalence. A cop killer or ISIS stating their views is just stating an opposing viewpoint to the mainstream. Twitter allows views and opinions and don't censor them. What they do censor is false representation and slander, there's a difference between saying you don't like someone and faking screenshots pretending they said things they didn't in order to rally hate against them. Ones called having an opinion, ones called committing a crime. You're literally retarded if you think they're the same.

Also the reason ISIS and potential cop killers aren't banned on twitter is because the information from them is useful to the police and the cia etc.

You sound like a pussy because you think it's cool and impressive to act like you don't care. You're putting on a persona like one of those 13 year old kids who brags about how he's not phased by anything and he laughs at dark stuff and looks at gory pictures for fun. wow, so cool man.

nah man, apparently youre the pussy because he don't like the way you have fun. also stop saying fam.

Clearly he was being sarcastic.

"How about this, we rape your mum and cut your balls off because i derive enjoyment in making other peoples lives more difficult. Why is that such a bad thing? sound like a pussy if you dont like that fam."

Oh yeah, cause the "but I enjoyed it" excuse makes sense. You absolute fucking retarded 10 year old.

Sup Forums stop acting intelligent xdxdxdXDXDxdx

Why do you think it's an act that he doesn't care? Some people do get enjoyment out of being dick heads. It can be fun sometimes. Maybe they should have spread their dickheadedness out to the rest of the cast, but what the hell. At the end of the day it's just good clean fun.

saying hateful things on the internet is not the same as killing someone. no matter how hard you try to make it so.

Milo doesn't need to lie, retard.

found the nigger...commence the hate filled barrage fellows.

I never said it was you illiterate fucktard. I pointed out the flaw in the excuse that he thinks because he enjoyed an immoral act its suddenly not immoral.

Except he did lie, retard.

I bet you'd like to kill me. You've got mental problems mate.

Why does Sup Forums get so triggered all the time?