You wake up one day, go out and find that no one else is around. You move about your town or city...

You wake up one day, go out and find that no one else is around. You move about your town or city, and find that no human being is present. No corpses left behind, no nothing. Everyone is just fucking gone. You call and text everyone on your phone's contact list with zero responses. You wander and investigate for six hours finding nothing.

Out of desperation, you log on to Sup Forums. There have been no new threads created in over 18 hours... EXCEPT for a thread started less than five minutes ago. It has no responses. It only has pic related with the words "Is anyone there?"

How do you respond?

'no'

Don't respond. Lurk moar.

lmao let's meet up

Ask for tits

OP is a faggot.

I probably wouldn't. There are some insanely nice boats where I live, I would be sailing a 40 foot catamaran solo.

What do I need a faggot for?

You could reply with creepy shit,tell him something like "You'll die a cruel and horrible death in a few days"

"You are a girl bc if you are TITS OR GTFO"

asl?

Sharpie in bunghole and timestamp fag

Hi there femanon! (If you're not a female, I hope you get used to being the bottom bitch.)

I'd call the person a faggot and log onto another site }:(

I respond "Topkek kys faggot"

maybe funny banana

ASL

Because that's what you would do in a state of total confusion. Moron.

kek

Where you at niga?

Implying we in this thread are expecting legitimate answers and not just speaking hypothetical situations for our shenanigans.

Hello user,
we are the creators. We were displeased with what the human race became and so we deleted all of them. Execpt for you.
We chose you to rebuild your own race, to make the world a better place.
You are the chosen one, user.

Don't disappoint us...

Hitler did nothing wrong.

ignore, start a dick rate thread

Is that really what you would write? What the fuck, doesn't make any sense

>Execpt for you.

expect.

post my current location, as not exact but at least city. Ask wheres op from

/thread

Honestly I don't know what I'd do. Maybe just reply with a simple yes, or ask them if the same thing is happening where they're at.

It makes sense if you're not a goddamned illiterate.

First:
no, was supposed to mean "except"

second:
creators can also make typos

>out of desperation you log on to Sup Forums
Y?

This

But why would you write that in a thread from an user saying "Is anyone there?" ????????

"check 'em"