Hey Sup Forumsros, this is my new bong and I'm thinking of naming it...

Hey Sup Forumsros, this is my new bong and I'm thinking of naming it, post your bongs and their names or name suggestions for my bong, also generic stoner thread

who the fuck names their bong?

op is 12

its a comedy thing fag, like a funny sarcastic joke name for laughs

do you smoke? if so show your peice

deeznuts

I'd name it the green goblin, or just goblin. I would share mine, but too lazy to do it

good ideas, actually considering that now

Bongzilla, Big, green, and hits like a monster

I nominate the name "Grognard"

new winrawr unless there's something better later

bong marley

Previous names:
Hoover - My old high school i went to, it's colors were orange and black, which also were my school's colors.
Glo-Fla-Gla (pronounced Glah-Flah-Glah) - something i named a bong that me and my friend split the price on. He was suppose to name it but he waited too long. So on the side of the glass it's label was "GlowFlyGlass" so I just named it Glo-Fla-Gla

Just pick something that fits the type of bong or sounds cool. If it's got a heavy tint of white/yellow, call it daily glass of milk because of milky bong rips. Some times you just gotta smoke it a bit and the name will come to you.

This is my newest bong, Loli Lover. That's what happens when you let dubs decide kek

good taste, other names are shit

dammit, there's too many great and clever names!

jon bong jovi

impressive piece

why grognard and why does that name sound so fucking familiar?

Naming bongs is for 12 year olds

Thanks user. got it for $60 because the slide was broken

also, suggesting to name OP's Jade

youve never hit a bong in your life fag, most people do simply because its funny

then take your big boy pants to another thread

nice, mine (op) was $40

Op here, IF anyone gets 420, they get final decision on name

rolling for this

what manufacturer? or is it local?

4020, nice but not quite

call it "i named my bong"

>4020
almost get

local, owner is really chill and shiz, could probably find a similar one from a manufacturer though if thats what you want

This is my bong, I named it "Bubbles"

nice piece, have any pipes?

My personalll favorite in my collection.

how much was it?

for 5k it better be your favorite one

Nice! got a name for it?

Does anyone else like pictures of bongs and bowls from before and after they've been cleaned? For some reason I find it extremely satisfying.

It was marked at 5500. I got for 4racks

i maintain my bong so well, its like my baby kek

Unofficial name is saltzilla because someone rolled 666 for bongzilla and that's too generic. It's oneof salts best pieces for sure IMO they killed they collab. But usually I refer to it as "the salt"

You do the salt/iso thing? I used to do that, works well. I'm trying to get my bowl really dirty so I can clean it again. I haven't ever had massive build up. Sort of want to get that huge resin build up, even though I think it tastes better without the resin.

like this?

looks like my matthew mcbongaughey

salt, hot water and rubbing alcohol works extremely well, obviously needs a good rinse afterwards though

why can't you just call it a bong and smoke out of the fucking thing like the tool it is. what the fuck are you a fucking woman with your need to name every fucking thing you own?

Op is still waiting for 420 to decide

read the second comment fag

Yeah, almost exactly like that. Just without the light, because it blocks the clean aspect of the picture.

salt and iso are great, but I love turning the sink on as hot as it goes and just letting it run through the pipe first. watch as chunks of res fly out. idk, it's really satisfying to watch

generic stoner thread.

yep. sad you guys are so generic.

what's iso?

Yeah, I just don't want the pipes getting bits of sticky resin in them. Even if it probably won't clog them. I generally try not to put anything but soap or water down the sink. I heard using lemon juice and hot water in your piece after you clean it gets rid of any of the cleaning impurities/smell and makes smoking the bong taste better. I tried it but didn't notice any difference from normal cleaning.

Probably isopropyl alcohol.

the green bastard, form parts unkown

Exodia

is that the same as rubbing alcohol

My banger hanger and some Apollo OG Nug Run

Ye

Do you post on all the threads that are reposted every 10 minutes calling them out? If that's the case then you'd never stop posting. I'd imagine the people that do that are the most boring of all.

But tell me about all the sick threads you've started that hit image limit. Or got stickied, and then you got laid for being the most interesting thread maker in the world. You're probably a god damned master internet seamster.

Fuck off.

BYER DISCUNT PHORMECUTICALS @ BIG_DIG.org!~ ITS THE BEAST PLACE TO TRN YOR BAABY TICTAC DIK TO A MONSTER GODZILLA PLEASER!!!!1!!1!!!!1

you read my comment you fag

still no 420?

you know what i call my bong? that bong i got from my ex gf and that i hide in a pc case when my mom comes over

Shrek

someone needs 420 or 69 names my bong (op)

>name suggestions
buttbreath

what kind of bong is this? i want one like this now.

Youre right i dont hit bongs, just rigs because im not a broke ass

sorry, rigs? wth??