Alright Sup Forumsitchboys, i lost my job and am out of money and on my way to fat debt...

alright Sup Forumsitchboys, i lost my job and am out of money and on my way to fat debt. how many of you desperate faggots are gonna take shots with me over the internet?

literally my least favorite drink, i hve appletons too which also fucking sucks

Cheers!

Drink up!

op here, you to man. if youre or your friends are in oil and gas jobs try to get out of it haha. in canada anyway

Reporting in.

I don't drink but I feel your pain so I'll stick around and "burn" a few...cheers!!

Super gay dude

haha i had a bad experience with jd and gag at just the smell of it now. unfortunatly my rum doesnt do much better for me, whats your favorite drink?

Nobody cares that you're super gay, m8.

I'm in the same boat as you.
However, I am alpha therefore I am searching for the best place to advertise my services as a hitman. Any suggestions Sup Forumsro's?

Op here
no pls

nice cock... more?

op here
i actually havent drank for months... i smoke weed every day and even have a medical MMPR card. unfortunately i cant even afford my weed anymore lol. just found these bottles of rum in my storage room.

gtfo of here this isnt a faggot appreciation thread

>checked

here's mine bro

trips of truth right there

>needing an excuse to drink

Im waiting for mcdonalds to open so I can get breakfast so sure. Cheers niggers

Where are you from, OP?

now, when did it become appropriate to show everyone your dick? Did I not get that memo?

Femanon here. More please?

I'll drink for you. I'll drink not for you too. I'm just gonna drink but you can drink too and that's cool

im not mormon, im not offended or disgusted by penises, just not quite what the discussion is, you know?

is that highlander scotch?

op here
that picture is exactly what i was hoping someone would reply with, haha cheers bro.

There are no women on the internet-quit being so faggy, you faggy faggot.

so, were you born a woman or do you just identify as one?

3 shots in cause id puke if i sipped the garbage i have

My is a mai tie

op here
just because youre wearing a wig and take dicks doesnt make you a femanon

Theres literally about 20 other threads active where you faggots can show your dicks to other faggots who actually want to see them.

op here
disregard that, I suck cocks

Not if your drinking that horrible fucking shit I can't stand to watch even OP torture him self like that

Cheers baby

Clan Leod isn't on Islay, they're in the Western Highlands... I've been to their keep. You got fucked my nigger.

not bad at all haha, if i had pineapple juice id make one

>that's what he said

>has to advertise
oh wow

I'll drink with you user.

Strange country, company closed, no job, looking for work.

Something gotta happen soon.

cheers man.

op here
disregard that, the is too much justification of dick admiration in here.

op here
regard that post, I'm drunk as balls, talking to myself

job was in logistics for an oil and gas company... i made 160k the year before i was layed off. Literally went from six digits to bitch tickets. cheers man hope youre on the upswing as well.

This

maybe if you pretend to be the op, people will want to see your bent ass puny dicklet.

I never understood this photo. The body on the guy makes no fucking sense.

>hur dur, I made the equivalent of 5 years of work for an average joe in one year, but life's hard, you know.

With that much money you can literally spend the rest of your days worry-free in south-east asia, surrounded by underages prostitues and booze.

its a bald head and an equally hairy shoulder, just looks like a butthole at first which is moderately humorous,

op here, disregard this post

i'm in, we're gonna make it right guys??

canadafag? shit sucks bro i bet the oil sands boom was fun while it lasted eh.

You gotta be able to take them skills and deploy them with another company man, or go out on your own as a contractor.

Still getting my head around not working, it's been 8 days, I'm an engineer, fucking stressing me out.

Hope it comes good bro.

>no job
>in debt
>"well, time to buy booze!"
There's a reason you are in this situation.

op here
fuck you man, you don't know me, you don't know what I've been through

You've been watching too many Cambodian travel ads. after rent and living expenses ive only been able to put about 120k in savings. 120k will last me 3 years in canada and 5 in any other shithole country. any other grand suggestions for how i can live like a king with 120k? id like to hear.

twas, it sucks though because my education is in logistics which isnt specific to oil and gas, its just that alberta built every logistics job around oil and gas.

Fake OP is fake

5 yrs is enough time to start a business. Hell, most shitholes you end up in will need a good Comic/Anime/Video Game store. That should make you enough for monthly bills, spreading that 5 yrs out longer.

Real op here
Stop trolling me

>minimum salary literally is 12k a year in quebec (CAD$)
>you've got enough money for 10 years of single, normal life
>b-b-ut what am I gonna do?

If you don't find a job in the next 3 years you're a fucking retard. At which point, if you're really broke, you can literally take any job laying around just to survive until you find something in your domain.

Stop complaining/stressing out. Just enjoy your drink, faggot.

theres literally 2 fake OPs lol but if you want to take my word for it im the real op.
like i said earlier in this thread, these bottles are from my storage room and i dont even drink, i probably bought them in like 2013. You can talk to me like im pitiful if you like, but im guessing you dont have enough saved income for a 3 year vacation. Our boats have different holes in them... you massive faggot.

How the fuck did you make that much only to-
>120k in savings
Are you fucking serious? Your life is all but over. You have work experience and enough money to sit on your ass and do nothing for a few years.

I take it back, you're just an idiot or fishing for sympathy. There is no reason for anyone to feel bad for you. For six years I lived off 18-35k a year while paying off student debt and saving enough to go to trade school. You have enough money to do nothing but learn a new trade for the next two years and start an entirely new career in any field you want, unless you bought a million dollar house or something.

There's probably just a lot of fake OPs in this read.

dont worry i will. Just because im better off than a lot of people after 6 years of post secondary doesnt mean i have no right to be upset that my career ended. enjoy one with me faggot.

actual op here (you have no reason to believe me)

there is liek 3 fake ops but still

see

That's quite meta, I'm actually amused.

I'm the real OP, but you used the little I told about myself in this thread to elaborate on my situation.

Totes actual op here
Look dude what u need to know is that everyone get on the floor and do the dinosaur

yeah i'm done with this thread

3 fake ops and me.
Let's make this clear.

Real OP here
Laughing my ass off about the amount of real OPs

I appreciate the aggressively strong ego rub but failure exists at all levels, yes ill probably get another good job soon, my life obviously isnt over. if i was a billionaire and lost my job id still be pissed about it. you need a shot of my disgusting crown royal

Drinking the same thing right now m8

You can always go live with your parents.

op here as well loling about how many ops there are.

well, thanks for those of you who came to drink and converse

particularly
lots of engineers from my company are out of work, which is intimidating because they are the smartest and most hard-working people i know.

Let's make that OPs.
Ops an me.

Op here
This thread is so silly Xdxdxdxd

thanks homie you are right about that lol... but ill have to have a lot more cheap rum to handle that sort of downsize.

but you got trips, you are op now

trips speak the truth

Rum it is then!

My shiny OPs and me

what are you chasing with? ive been drinking ginger ale with it.

I thought that was only me ha

>chasing
So what's on your summer reading list? Moby Dick? Of Mice and Men? Brothers Karamazov? They're all good you can't go wrong

We don't use the term shiny when referring to Ops. It's against a congressional order of Sup Forums's Illuminati.

edgy 18-22 year old detected.

HAHA CHASER. PUSSY!!! hahaha

sorry once you grow up you want to enjoy your drinks.

My slightly luminescent OPs and me

Actually 27 year old alcoholic and not proud of it

timestamped real op here,

hoping my hopeless drinking thread can at least spark tons of "op here" in other threads.

also if anyone wants to buy some fat trap beats i make on the side ill make you an audiotag with it.

soundcloud.com/maxwelltripp

ocassinally with coke, but im just relaxing since i dont work tomorrow

we're all in the same boat man.

I do hope you get sorted man, use what you have learned along the way. Everyone has the potential to get somewhere, don't let the drink fuck you up.

oh im such a man because i sip 30 dollar bottles of rum on the rocks. how fancy are you?

This douche rivht here. I bet u dont chase cocks either

About as fancy as sir Willingham Stanton Maximillion Moneysworth III

real op here
that's actually whiskey

No I let them come to me

if you drink bottom shelf rum without chase youre probably an everyday drinker who watches dog the bounty hunter. the only drinks i can sip cost well over 100 for a 26

>cheap rum
>doge the bunty huntee
Correlation?

>not drinking everyday
Are you even canadian?

not that i havent watched it before, its just what i imagine an alchoholic on a slim budget would watch everyday. You better not tell me to stop making generalizations, were on Sup Forums.