Be honest: what are your thoughts on suicide?

Be honest: what are your thoughts on suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

evancook1.tumblr.com/post/138584375030/what-happens-once-you-kill-yourself-because-im
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicide is badass

To each it's own.

Suicide is badass

suicide is never the best option. yeah there are shitty times, some people have shitty lives, but you can always make it better.

unless you are a father who just lost his wife and children in an accident,

ayylmao

>unless you are a father who just lost his wife and children in an accident
In which case, it's time to slay some new pussy with your widower sob story

Sjit is cash, you should do it.

its free i like

It's like masterbation, you either do it or you don't.

I think after you hit 25, it should be your choice and shouldnt be looked down upon

before that, virtually any mistake you make can be rectified. but by the time youre 25, so much can happen that it could take you the rest of your life, if ever, to climb out of a hole you've dug. why should people be forced to suffer a lifetime?

>theres always a way.
you are naive if you think this.

In the words of my father, "don't try suicide; you're not gonna like it."

What I never understood, was the fact that the earth is crowded enough; plenty of people living shit lives, in poverty etc. why not let the ones that wanna do it, do it and make way

Oh right the government need their sheep

I think that after 18 is best if you want to. Might as well spare yourself any inevitable pain. If you decide to wait longer, then so be it.
>inb4 "edgy" or reference to linkin park

100% of people who consider it are suffering from food allergies.

Not bullshit, OP. Your gut regulates your brain and if you are eating shit (wheat, dairy, certain nuts etc) that you are allergic to the your brain will eventually suffer and (including trauma) can drive you into that direction.

Also:
>all diseases are exacerbated by diet

It's the wrong choice in the vast majority of cases. But I still don't blame people who go through with it because I understand how much life can suck sometimes.

The ultimate trump card when things go irreparably bad. It's like, realizing you're living in a video game, and having access to the power button.

your dad is a faggot

DUDE FLAT EARTH LMAO

Honestly it depends on the situation. There are times where living is just too painful to keep going. I think there should be some kind of measures in place to save people who are living in physical anguish.

Now my opinion on PEOPLE who commit suicide because their life isn't going the way they want is a bit different. I hate the thought of people taking the "easy way out." A lot of my friends have gone through depressed periods of their life (me included), so we've entered into an agreement wherein if someone in my group of friends offs themselves they are not to be pitied or respected, only despised. I hope this keeps them from any thoughts of suicide.

You don't need to, unless you get corned like hitler

It sounds like you really figured it out professor

Its like leaving a book mid sentence.
You dont get to see what other twists and turns it might have, you'll never know.
Instead of doing it, get another style of writing going and turn the pages.

HOOKED UP WITH MADISON IN HS, YOU'RE HITTING MY FEELS OP

Personally i wouldnt like to try it. Why are you suicidal for? You could do something fun, like smoke some crack

I think that it's good if you have a problem that can't be fixed. If you have difficulty in your life such as a whore girlfriend who fucked you over or no money, then you should not do it because that situation is temporary. Now if you have a serious anxiety or panic disorder, other debilitating psychological illness or are dying of cancer, i think that it is the only real escape for some people. Why should some people have to live with that shit? Let them have peace.

I honestly despise suicides. Kind of ironic, since I was seriously considering putting a slug in my nugget yesterday.

bump

garlic bread

I've always felt that if it ever came to suicide, I'd rather just torch my apartment and hop on a train car to wherever the fuck it takes me and just drift. Go see some shit and do whatever I want if I really have nothing to lose.

A waste of a time.

1.Death will come soon enough anyway.
2. I've known a couple people who've done it; I understand and don't think any less of them.
3. It's a shitty thing to do.

Unless you're elderly or have some sort of terminal disease or physical condition that's stopping you from doing things.

Same. Like literally do ANYTHING else.

Read this OP, it helped met he other day:

evancook1.tumblr.com/post/138584375030/what-happens-once-you-kill-yourself-because-im

would say how i wanna commit everyday but this is Sup Forums and they would say fuck you faggot nigger. so instead ill say. happy early birthday idubbz

fuck you faggot nigger

JUST

Here's the thing.

On one hand, its selfish to think that someone killing themselves is selfish. For the person that loses someone close to them, its like 3-4 years of anguish (at best), for you, its potentially a lifetime of anguish that is basically on the same level as their 3-4 years.

That being said, being someone who is very familiar, I think its a little fucked because your situation can always change. Everyone goes through like 1-2 year periods in their life where they want to, and then figures out a way to keep it at bay (drugs, dangerous habits, etc.). Life is short enough as it is, might as well hold out as long as you possibly can.

If you're really considering it, im not gonna be the "LOL DUDE GO TRAVEL THE WORLD AND DO SOME CRAZY SHIT BRO WTF U FAG" guy, because anyone who's been in that position knows thats the last fucking thing you want to do. But what I will say, is you should at least go the Alex Gray route and take a heroic dose of mushrooms or lsd, and see if you dont find something worth living for.

I like ndubz too.

This is me.

It's really tough to keep positive when you're in endless pain.
I really need to get a break for a bit.

There is no point. You never know when your life will become better, so way quit half way? Everyone talks about how their family and friends will be sad, but that's not always true.

Mostly that I should hurry up and fucking do it already.

Smoke pot. It works for my boss, and he's a 65-year old paraplegic with SEVERE fucking haemorrhoids.

The world is stagnating right now. Achieving anything of note is almost impossible due to the apathy, laziness and plutocratic closed systems in place. So most of us have no use. Better we kill ourselves, then perhaps there might be enough resources for later generations. Or we rise up and throw the system into anarchy... But like I said, too lazy and apathetic

Never understood it. Why not take someone famous (that you hate) out with you before killing yourself? Your life isn't a forgettable waste then!

I would never commit suicide. But if one day a man ran into a store or something with a gun, and said he was gonna shoot one person. I wouldnt protest one bit if it was me

Would like to but can't afford it.

Can't work. Back to using my walker.

>fucking brain fog's rolling in again

28, no career, perma-virgin and next to no friends. Sometimes when I am at my dead end job all day I think about going home and BOOM, but when I get home I just sleep. My room is like an episode of hoarders.

I only feel apathy and depression towards things I used to love. I spent age 11-17 in mostly residential mental facilities. I quit high school and never got a ged as I skipped on average 30 days a year starting in 1st grade, and barely know anything. I just live with family and slowly, but surely, wither away. To answer your question, I totally am cool with suicide but I haven't quite done it yet. But I probably will.

People are just dying to do it

(OP)
frequent

Basically identical situation. Add in general anxiety and panic disorder and you're pretty much me.

Sorry to hear that, old-timer. I live in WA, by the way, and my boss spends about $200 a month on dispensary herb.

Kekfookingkek

Yes.

I wish more people would do it. Especially all BLM, SJW, bronys, most LGB and all Ts, Muslims. Really anyone who is an extremist in their time waste bullshit movements.

I'll add all Pokemon GO dipshits over the age of 12.

Not trying to be edgy... I really believe these things.

i think it's awful but sometimes it's the only answer and it's something i'm going to do

People live and die all the time. There's no reason to get upset over the vehicle someone takes to death. If you can't understand that dying is a part of living then you're probably either overly emotional or just plain stupid.

Eh probably something I'm gonna do after the gf tells me I got her pregnant

I just wanted an excuse to post a bismuth crystal. It's fucking beautiful, isn't it?

I it a sign of weakness and anyone that weak does not deserve a place on our great Mother Earth

The problem is that someone who is severely depressed would have no motivation to do those things and would get no pleasure from it.

Hash tag millenial scum

Your group of friends sound fucked mate

I have a question as well, I know assisted suicide can seem taboo, but hypothetically if someone has major depression or Bipolar or something and has exhausted all resources and medications/therapy and is still treatment resistant, should suicide be justified?

Because fame for it's own sake is a laudable goal? Fuck that. It's empty nonsense, a distraction from doing anything of worth.

Constant

It's pretty cool. I'd try it myself if I could do it successfuly more than once

I plan to punch my own clock one day. I do shit on my terms

it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem

I feel like suicide is definitely an option but should be reserved for when you honestly believe that sticking around is more painful than the idea of what will happen to your loved ones after your gone. Terminal illness is one of these times. I also say if you're going to do it make it fucking count. If you're going to choose how you die then don't die like a normie. Find someone willing to kill a man and plan it so they don't get caught. Set up weird rock formations in the forest and have them impale you through the heart with a sword in the middle of it so it looks like a satanic ritual or some shit. Just make it awesome for anyone who finds you or sees you

My only regret is that I have but one life to take for my depression.

Dude if she gets pregnant she will for sure leave me and I will be stuck paying shitty child support

Man I wish I could taste Emily's gash just once.

Some days I feel people that think of it are fucking faggots seeking attention and are pussies for not facing their problems and taking the "easy" way out.

Other days I think heroing takes some big ass balls and think of myself a pussy because I can never get up the courage to.

In the end I come to the same conclusion. I believe in no afterlife so suicide, as shitty as your life may be, is the biggest waste of anything you can do due to only having one life etc blah blah

T H I C K

H

I

C

K

What about people whos entire life is just one big problem? Yeah if I spilled milk and then killed myself because I didn't want to clean it up, then you're right. But if every day is miserable and you don't feel like living anymore then you should just kill yourself. It's not really that big of a deal.

it's k

It's a coward's way out, but I admire it as a sensible solution to life

This fine woman went to Northern Highlands

I usually do it every weekend. It's not a big a deal as everyone makes it out to be. Think I'll do one right now. Bye Sup Forums

sucks for them, but sadly most victims of suicide's lives aren't like that.

Same

I think it's a waste. Waste of all the resources to get you to that point. A waste of all the potential good you could do. A waste of energy for anyone who ever pushed you to be better.

Shit sucks, no denying that. You can make it suck less, for yourself and the future. You have that option. You aren't a burden, you are potential being shaped.

They aren't in a stable frame of mind in which to make healthy life altering/ending decisions.
Worst case scenario start testing experimental drugs or treatments, nowhere to go but up right? Plus it could help out future sufferers.

Just my 2ยข from having thought on it a while.

People call those who commit suicide selfish, but I believe that it's those that are left behind upset and angry that are selfish. They would have someone be forced to stay in this world where they are unhappy to the point that they would put themselves through the terrifying and often painful act of suicide, just so that they don't have to deal wi5h their own grief?

>Be honest: what are your thoughts on suicide?

Can't happen soon enough.

Hypothetically they will never be in a "stable" state of mind. They are forced to suffer the severity of their symptoms constantly for their whole life. I agree with the experimental drugs or maybe waiting it out for the possibility for something to even be made for the illness. It's not guaranteed though.

I think everyone should try it before judging

Sometimes you just gotta die

Pretty interesting story regarding suicide. Have a look what a kid made 40 years ago. Made a suicide helmet that simultaneously shot 8 shotgun shells into his head with an electric charge. It even had a fail safe. This kid was a genius.

Suicide tortoise helmet. +5 Stamina.