Has anyone here know someone that, or personally themselves tried heroin?

Has anyone here know someone that, or personally themselves tried heroin?

I'm a VERY curious person and I'd love to see how heroin feels like. It's been described over and over as "100x better than sex".

Questions:

1) How much does it cost?
2) what can I expect on my first hit?
3) how long does the high last
4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
6) Any other info appreciated. I know someone who can hook me up as soon as next week.

>inb4 you'll be addicted blah blah.

No I won't. I tried cigarettes on three different occasions and still think they're shit. I also tried meth one time and it was disgusting. Never got addicted to meth, cigs, or weed. This will purely be a one time experience and I have good self control.

Bump

dude wat. youv tried cigarettes 3 whole times?

I do it every day and I hate myself, I wish I would finally OD and die. I went into it with the same "just once" mentality that you did. FUCK ME

Also it feels AMAZING the first 5-6 times and OK after that, you just have to do it in order to not feel completely garbage at this point.

see you in hell

Don't
It's not worth it
Even if you have "good" self control

I tried cigs on 3 separate occasions (or days) I've probably smoked like 10 cigs total. They are shit and never got addicted

Ive tries heroin a few times smoked.Really strong stuff off tthe internet. I really enjoyed it, but if its your first time expect to get sick. Its really cosy

>don't worry guise I have good self control! I won't get addicted like every other person that says the same thing as me!

Its amazing the first few times. Then u start kicking in the morning. Then you sell ur soul to get it. Then you end up homeless. Then u end up in rehab. Then u AMA and score more dope. Then you repeat the process until death or u end up clean. O wait that was me

Wow you must be god I'm so impressed with you

Every human action taken is motivated by chemical rewards in the brain. Everyone from Julius Caesar to the lowest dead junkie in the alley did what they did because they were chasing a high. Do what thou wilt.

Yup and then long after you do it you still crave it. You definitely do not want to be heroins' (or other any hard drug) bitch. I used to know some people that went down that path and it's not pretty. 2 people have overdosed.

I suggest doing shrooms instead if you're looking to escape reality. The high can also be very intense but I wouldn't suggest tripping balls your first time.

You will end up sucking cock for a fix, mark my words. "Just a one time thing" is what 99.9% of junkies say the first time they rig up.

Why? Are you addicted to cigs or something? I don't know how people can stomach that shit

Heroine is different. I shot meth for a while. Heroin is much worse. And you be sick and wanting it all day the ne,t day.

>1) How much does it cost?
Way too fucking much.

Nirvana. You'll feel warm and fuzzy, like you're laying on a cloud.

Depends, if you shoot it don't expect it to last more than 2 hours.

4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
Depends on how much you take. People tend to nod off when on opes, but if you don't take too much you wont fall asleep, but your eyelids will be heavy as fuck. You're still very much in control of your body on lower doses, it's just that you don't want to move.

>5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
If you're worried about ODing, don't take it.

>6) Any other info appreciated. I know someone who can hook me up as soon as next week.
Don't take heroin, take a lesser opiate like Dilaudid or Percocet. That way you will get a taste of what opiates are like without burning too big a hole in your pocket. Dilaudid is probably the closest you can get, just imagine it being around 5x less potent than H.

No but really. This will be a one time thing. Fuck other junkies, they lack self control.

Is it super risky getting it that way?..i used to get it off the street in Camden,Nj..only snorted it,never had the urge to fuck with a needle..did it for almost a year about every other weekend..never got addicted

no drugs or alcohol ever.

don't see the point.

Don't do drugs. Drugs are for losers. Being straight edge will give you the best high knowing you are better than all those weak fools out there. I'm so straight edge I got a whole body sleeve of mickey mouse tattoos. That's not for the weak. Because I'm strong. Stronger than drugs will ever be.

I have done H. Feels like floating , flying , and a full body rush into relaxation and peace

It feels amazing. Until you get sick. Then it sucks. Until you get high again. Until you get sick.

Honestly dont do it.

I hope this is bait

) How much does it cost?
>Way too fucking much.

Like how much for one high?

>2) what can I expect on my first hit?
>Nirvana. You'll feel warm and fuzzy, like you're laying on a cloud.
Care to elaborate? What is this "fucking amazing" feeling people keep talking about in heroin? Supposedly it's the best feeling you can ever fucking feel in your lifetime. (other than winning the lottery)
>3) how long does the high last
>Depends, if you shoot it don't expect it to last more than 2 hours.
Cool
>4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
>Depends on how much you take. People tend to nod off when on opes, but if you don't take too much you wont fall asleep, but your eyelids will be heavy as fuck. You're still very much in control of your body on lower doses, it's just that you don't want to move.
I see
) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
>If you're worried about ODing, don't take it.
) Any other info appreciated. I know someone who can hook me up as soon as next week.
>Don't take heroin, take a lesser opiate like Dilaudid or Percocet. That way you will get a taste of what opiates are like without burning too big a hole in your pocket. Dilaudid is probably the closest you can get, just imagine it being around 5x less potent than H.
Cool but I really don't know how to get any of that. My weed dealer also deals heroin and a few other drugs like LSD. But heroin is on my radar

>
No I won't. I tried cigarettes on three different occasions and still think they're shit. I also tried meth one time and it was disgusting. Never got addicted to meth, cigs, or weed. This will purely be a one time experience and I have good self control.

Know your limits, cigarettes are very easy not to become addicted, you can easily stop doing it after smoking for a month, let alone three times.

You cannot become addicted to weed, either.

Also, meth, although addictive not nearly as much as heroin.

dont start man, you seem like you dont even know what drugs are yet. or even what addiction means. also why start on dope? why not take hydrocodone or something ?

dont, u fucking moron

Imagine that point just a millisecond after you begin to nut. That's what it feels like.
Sadly it never feels like the first few times. Been off it for a year now. Everyday I fucking wake up and have to come up with reasons not to say fuck it and shoot up. I have a wife and kid and although I'm clean now it's only a matter of time I fear before I fuck things up.

OP here... Funny thing is I don't drink lol

Old Fag here

Shot up horse twice, smoked it a bunch of times..
First time shot up, got sick, threw up a lot, felt great while chucking though.
Big guy i was with (head chef, ex powerlifter) thought he was tough and asked for a second shot. He went blue, stopped breathing, called ambulance they revived him.
Felt like i would like to try it again after that, but seeing my boss nearly die kinda dissuaded me.

Second time, shot up just before skydiving for the first time, insane experience- would repeat.

Things to be sure of...
Don't buy from junky scum
Clean fit (needles)
let someone experienced shoot up first to gauge strength of gear
Have straight person around to make decisions if things go to shit.

OP finally watched Trainspotting and wants to slum it up to get in touch with his Scottish heritage. What a follower.

Define "sick"

salty addicted smoker detected

You can generally get a baggy for around 10$, I live in a shitty neighborhood and most of my apartment does hard drugs, namely heroin.

But be aware that no one ever knows what is really in that shit. I work at a local emergency room and there was a batch of heroin mixed with fentanyl going around, we saw OD's daily.

Also as a side note, they all say that they are trying it just one time.

If you think for even a second that cigarette addiction is comparable to heroin addiction, you shouldn't take heroin

Cigarettes give you a craving that you need to fulfill, like an itch
Heroin makes you feel like such shit, that it seems like another hit is the only solution

Think of the worst hangover you've ever had
It's about 6x worse than that

Yeah I broke up with a 4 year ex which is one of the reasons I want to experiment and try something new I'm life. But Holy shit really? It feels like you nut? Sign me up then. Must feel amazing.

You are on Sup Forums, you have no reason to hold your shit together. Fuck it. If your wife and child found out the shit you see and post here they would leave your ass and never look back. Embrace it. Enjoy your heroine.

Thanks for the advice man

I've shot up heroin a few times. I don't snort because I don't want to mess up my sinuses. I'm experience with IV/IM injection because I did a lot of ketamine and MXE. If opiates aren't your thing, you might not get addicted. I know I didn't. The baggie sat in my freezer for weeks before it got used up. Definitely didn't do it every day or even want to every day. I find opiates in general kind of boring.

The thing about heroin is that there's really no reason to take it if you don't have a tolerance to opiates. You can just take oxy's or morphine pills and basically get the same thing. Less of a rush, aka it comes on a little slower, but I never really cared about the rush.

Also, make sure your shit isn't cut. Baggies are sold with junkies with high tolerances in mind. If they're cut with fentanyl to make them extra strong, a junkie will be like "This bag is great!" and a person like you or I with little to no tolerance will just fucking die.

Most of these dummies pretend addiction is just a switch that gets flipped, but really it's a series of bad choices you make over and over. There's a lot of time to correct before you fall in. Anyway, have fun, be safe. Don't be a fucking waste of life junkie, but doesn't sound like that's an option for you.

I've heard cocaine isn't nearly as hard to quit. Can any user clue me in on if this is true?

Okay, first of all get rid of that "just say no" preconception that you'll get hooked after just one dose. You have to try to get addicted to opiates. You will have virtually no tolerance, so chances are (if you don't overdose) you're just going to make yourself sick and vomit a bunch. Start with something small, like pills and cough syrup, before working up to IV injections. That said, I've done just about every recreational drug that there is to do and nothing comes close to opiates.

To answer your questions;

$200-$500/gram depending on quality

To die or get really sick

Heroin users refer to the length of a high as "legs", something like Dilaudid IV has a really intense rush but no real lasting high - or legs. This is all dependent on individual tolerance and the quality of the Heroin. One shot of decent heroin will fix you for the whole day or at least until night.

No, at least not 100%. You end up 'on the nod' or 'chasing the dragon' which is like being asleep but not really. Floating in ecstasy. You can snap out of it to respond to stimuli but (depending on the dose) you'll have trouble keeping your eyes open, speaking properly, etc...
Google: Dope Fiend Lean

5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
If you're bound and determined to IV with no prior experience, read up on 'Harm Reduction' for safe injection practices. Don't dose alone, at least not at first. If you do end up ODing you will live and not get in any trouble if a friend calls 911. I would suggest less than half of a tenth of a gram to start (

Only feels that good the first few times, but you just take a T break and you're good again after like 2 weeks.

Cocaine ain't shit to quit. You don't even withdraw, just the want to chase the high. Basically like weed

Yeah the problem is that glorious high turns everything else a shade of gray. You don't want to really fuck..or eat...like I said I've been off for a year but there's not a day I don't think about it.

About your first paragraph... That's exactly what I'm thinking. I really don't think it's as addicting as people or television makes it out to be. With good self control I'm pretty sure you can say "nope that's it, first and last time"

Also I've known my friend (who is the dealer) for many years, doubt he'd pull some stupid shit on me.

Also thanks for the reply dude.

It's safer than getting it off the street. It comes stealth like a banl letter, and next day. one thing I would say is be very carefull as the quality will be high.

Lmfao Oh no. Trust me. Cocaine is one fuck of a drug. You'd keep wanting more and more because the high is short as hell and only lasts like 30 mins. I spent like 1000 bucks the first day I got high and kept wanting to chase it and spendt a total of like 3000 on it before I learned to control my craving.

That shit is intense.

So it's a "I can easily put it down" drug? So why do people say crack is so addicting isn't it the same thing?

You feel like you have the flu. Like your bones are rubbing through your skin, i got the shakes, and couldnt eat.

>Pain killers kill pleasure too.

What I mean by this is you won't be able to cum. You can fuck for hours, just be prepared to fake an orgasm for the sake of your girl's self esteem. Pussy is a word of mouth business and once you hit a girl with the dope dick you can expect any of her slutty friends to be all up ons.

Consider starting with Oxycodone insufflation and step up to IV once you can down 30+mg without getting sick.

Also, don't try to drive anywhere high on opiates. It's really easy to nod off at the wheel.

That's all. Stay safe.

i dont even know why im replying, but youre a fucking moron. take pills, and if you can handle 60mg of vikes, or 40mg of oxy, or 2-4mg of dilaudid, maybe the. MAYBE try H. otherwise i hope die due to stupidity.

The sad part is.... Once some one ods you know thats the batch to get. It is potent

Like the worst flu of your life that can only be cured with another hit. It will never feel 'good' again after you start this cycle until you either die or decide not to be a fucking idiot and use heroin anymore.

Thanks for your in depth answer man. Snap spotted it so that I can use it as reference later on. Will probably try a few pills like a few days before trying heroin to get the feel of it.

I know you cant just google a source..i wouldnt even know where to begin..i love opiates every once and a while..ordered steroids twice through the mail ..worked perfect

OP says it'll be a one time thing

Snapshotted*

Lol

Not OP but Anyone know what is the most easiest pill to get that give as close a feeling as heroin? And is "safer"?

Honestly, as much as I don't think H is that horrible, this is probably a good answer. There's just no reason to IV H unless you have a tolerance to opiates. It's over-rated. People who IV H and describe it as so amazing are typically already in love with opiates. They're chasing a high that they no longer get because they've got a tolerance to weak opiates, they can get that same old high from a strong opiate like H.

There's just no reason to IV street heroin if you don't have a tolerance, and it's a lot riskier than other options. You can get a "Strong opiate high" from opiate pills if you don't have a tolerance. You can take a high dose of oxycodone, or a low dose of heroin, but the feeling is going to be the same. And if you skip straight to a high dose of heroin, you're risking your life and your high will just be you vomiting.

wow then you're immune to addiction it seems, you should definitely do heroin

screensnapped**

OP, try LSD, fucking legendary, non-addictive, just in general an amazing drug.

It's my personal favorite.

If you don't like meth, you probably won't like heroin either...

Bleach? Dude is this thing safe to do? Is this actually how you make heroin? If so I'll try it

>1) How much does it cost?
10 to 20 a bag. Less if you buy quantity.
>2) what can I expect on my first hit?
If shooting with no opiate tolerance, probably an overdose. Snorting, expect vomiting.
>3) how long does the high last
4 to 6 hours when you are new.
>4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
Plenty aware unless you do enough to nod off.
>5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
Narcan is the only thing. Don't take with benzos unless you want to die.
>6)
>>inb4 you'll be addicted blah blah.
You just might. Better men than you have said the same thing.

What a gay get

Look up "cold water extraction" thank me later you smack heads

Heroin is a bit more addictive than cigs. Tard.

>This will purely be a one time experience and I have good self control.
You sound confident, but I've seen what opiates do to a man. Best of luck friend, but don't for a second think you're special.

Serious summerfag

Yeah, my cousin has been battling addiction for 6 years. She got pregnant like two years ago and shot up the whole time, stopping like a month before having the baby. She then had the baby, continued using, and went to rehab for 3 months. Found a way to get high in the airport as soon as she got back and now lives with some other dope head, leaving her mother and grandmother to care for her beautiful and miraculously healthy baby. Enjoy your euphoria.
I'm not at all anti-drug...If it didn't feel great people wouldn't do it, just don't become a faggot who needs the shit merely to feel like they're not dying. It's sad and stupid to see people losing themselves like that.

its heroin not cupcakes ofcourse its dangerous

Opiates are fucked up trust

If only, then maybe i could leave

That's just not fucking true. There's no way on this planet you'd be able to spend $1000 on coke the first time, unless you're paying an extortionate amount per gram. I've done coke recreationally, and sometimes a little more than that, for 15 years and I've partied with some of the biggest coke heads and nobody spends anywhere near that amount in one go.

4 year heroin user here
2 months clean right now.

- Depends on your location. If you're in colorado or california or somewhere like that, you can get a gram for like $80. if you're in kansas or missouri or somewhere, it'll cost you like $150-175.

2) What can I expect on my first hit?
Heaven.
It's literally better than life itself dude. I wouldn't recommend to anyone trying it because it was so good it ruined my life.

3) How long does the high last?
Smoking/snorting it, 1 hour peak, 5 hour total effects.
Shooting it instant rush, 4-8 hour total effects

4) still conscious?
Depends on how much you do.
Don't overdo it your first time. You'll just get sick, throw up, or OD

5) Start with like a 0.1 gram. if you don't have a scale, have a friend there with you just incase. doing more than 0.2grams on your first time would not be recommended

6)Just be safe. if you're in california they have needle exchanges every day nearly where they give out Narcan, the anti OD drug. Just be safe, have fun, and try your best not to love it as much as i did. it'll fuck your shit up.

You seem cute still

Dilaudid HP lasted for about 2 hours for me.

Coke user here. Pretty sure that's possible if you snort throughout the day. Who knows maybe some was left over.

Nigger, you realize that heroin with give you a physical demand for more, you body needs it, it won't justbbe a mental battle

T-thank you senpai

This is just a marketing technique used by shitty drug dealers. You give a known junkie a dose of Fentanyl. Once the other junkies hear that he OD'd off your shit they all want some of it.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:

i first tried it, it felt so good, nothing could compare.
i just wanted this feeling to last forever!
then a couple hours later.. the feeling started to get less and less..
my head started pounding.
i figured alright, let me get one more bag to fix this headache up.
headache gone..
couple hours later..
headache back but this time im sweating when its cold and shaking when its hot.
got two bags...
felt great.
couple hours later, restless legs from hell, sweating, headache, body aches..
got 3 bags
this went on for years..
eventually my nose got fucked and i ended up shooting in my throat.

nodded out behind the wheel one night and
broke my neck (C1 vertebrae)
somehow im can walk and im absolutely fine. i pretty much won some type of fucked up lottery.

i still got high because it gave me a feeling that i could never reach doing normal stuff.

the worst part is that YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THE HIGH. EVER.

IT WILL HAUNT YOU.

Kwints

Lost two good friends to heroin, just stick to better drugs.

Everyone I know who did it in highschool is dead, or going to die soon. Don't touch that stuff

Pros and cons man. I'll take the "lesser" highs (since everything is relative it isn't much of a loss) over the crippling downsides of H.

$1000 dollars on his first go? $3000 dollars in one sitting?

I'm from the UK and we spend about £50 a gram, obviously less if you buy in bulk. Not sure of the exact exchange rate but he'd be looking at having done about 10g's in his first time ever doing coke?

I just don't get why the fuck these ppl lie in these drug threads, 50% of the comments in all the drug threads would fit perfectly in cringe threads.

That's like saying "Nah, its not that high" when you are on a 12 story building overlooking the water. Odds are you're going to get fucked.

>tried cigs 3 times
>did meth once
Seems like heroin is the next logical step you fucking idiot

1. 1 gram usually cost 50-100 $ us dollars
2. Really powerfull
3. usually 5-6 hours
4. Nothing just feel like superman

This. Thanks to experiences being relative I fear if I take it nothing else will come close, so I will forever be wanting.

never do it

you have to understand that every body is different.
I mean I've done drugs, I have no addictions, not because I'm a special boy, maybe my body is slightly more acceptable to some drugs than to others.
I don't like weed, I just get a disgusted feeling with the high, I don't like downers.
cocaine and amphetamine, good to do few times, but it's a temporary problem solver, if you need 110% of your brain.
I smoke, I've quit it for months to get my cardio game up and then continue, I like the process, but I try not to make it an habit, I get up smoke, go to the store smoke etc, some days 5 cigs, some I don't smoke for weeks or months.
But I have addiction to coffee, I'm in finance so I need my brain to function as good as possible, also I believe the dopamine I need comes from the coffee high, I feel more alive, even when I chugged down painkiller and quit coffee for months.
Addictions come from the life you live, If you don't have a strong will, you have shitty friends, then you can get hooked to weed, because it's easier to escape than to face the reality.
Do you drink coffee? do you consume sugar on daily basis? do you consume saturated fats, chips, burgers etc on daily basis? do you masturbate on daily basis?
if you answer one question yes, then well hello there, you have an addiction.
Heroin is more addictive than any usual substance known to the public knowledge, heroin doesn't care are you in finance or a plumber, if you are prone to addictions or not.
You will get hooked, if you have the possibility to get more, and well I don't personally know anybody to get heroin from directly, so you have shitty friends.
Do heroin if you're like 60-80 when your life is over, drugs wont bring you joy, change your life, that is the real rush and happiness, when you have achievements and live the life you love.

Thing is, although you find cigarettes disgusting you will enjoy heroin, you may be sick or get a headache which could put you off but if not then you will love it, post results. My dealer gives me two 0.2gra bags for £15

Spoken like a wise man

You must be the stupidest motherfucker out there, I actually hope you get hooked