On an Always Sunny shitposting page on Normiebook

>on an Always Sunny shitposting page on Normiebook
>there's a post about Mac's sexuality
>Carmen the tranny comes up in conversation
>that one nigga who jumps in with "a male having sex with somebody who identifies as female isn't gay"
Is this what libtards actually think? I thought it was just a Sup Forums trap/CD/mental illness thread meme, why can't they stop jumping through these hoops and admit they're faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9K1XuYt9Vw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_psychology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you express yourself there or just create a thread here to get opinions?

god i hate white people

racist

Early to mid 2000s Brittany Daniel is one of the most attractive women in history.

life in 2016 is an always sunny episode.

Lol what a faggot

I'm not identifying into a tranny's ass, so gender is a non issue. Just like in real life. Thank you and good night.

Feel free to call yourself straight when you fuck this "woman"

I'll be too busy sucking on a feminine penis to know your thoughts on the matter.

Hi, Miles!

>used to think people claiming to be straight but also liking feminine dicks were just trolling
>people actually believe this
The world is getting more and more surreal.

No. this is FLAWED.

This is called the observer effect.

because they hired a VERY attractive natural female to portray a trans person it alters the outcome.

I haven't watched the episodes with Carmen in a while. Do they do a bit where the gang can't tell what gender people want to be called?

That's a biological woman, no joke. I follow her on twitter because she was BTFOing conservatives about the Target restroom shit

>pic related is a boy too
Yeah, if this makes me a faggot, call me flaming Moe

>expecting brainwashed libtards to understand anything

marxism as its finest

You are having sex with a man

>I care about what other people call themselves

Trans people are obviously confused, but why someone would spend their life obsessing over who is what is why you people will always be losers in life.

>tranny
>final fantasy
>kill la kill
Lmao

She's pretty good looking for a man

a man that does not physically resemble a man AT ALL
Someone who fucks this would clearly be attracted to masculinity (a male trait) so I'd argue that's even more gay than fucking a biological man.

its sagging mate

So it's not even a meme? Lefties genuinely have just gone "fuck it" and now anything is true because feelings.

that's a girl

>knowing weebshit
joke's on you faggot

i've been looking for sauce on that gif forever.

wow she's hot name and link pls

A man in a dog costume is still a man, a woman in a man costume is still a woman.
Also that looks a lot like Heath Herring.

You and me both senpai
Sue Lightning, she sucks her trans gf's cock on cam once in a while, hangs out on r9k.

Sue is definitely the cuter one in the relationship but I love watching them play.
>pic not related

>a woman with a penis

At least I'd be fucking something resembling a woman

You'd be fucking something that resembles a man that just got out of jail for distributing meth at a biker bar

>Heath Herring
Is it strange that I find odd defects in people incrediably attractive. I'd wife that girl.

>At least I'd be fucking something resembling a woman

>You'd be fucking something that resembles a man that just got out of jail for distributing meth at a biker bar

so basically what you are saying is that you're too much of a faggot to have sex with actual women?

let's just agree to disagree. i personally believe that unless who you are having sex with has a vagina that they were born with, you're not straight. i don't know if you're exactly gay, but you aren't straight.

so that is my opinion (based on science and biology) on heterosexuality. i disagree with yours, and there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise, and apparently nothing I can say to convince you.

Whats the best episode and why is it

Mac And Charlie Die 1&2

>>You'd be fucking something that resembles a man that just got out of jail for distributing meth at a biker bar

>so basically what you are saying is that you're too much of a faggot to have sex with actual women?

let me clarify: you can't pull attractive women so you resort to traps

I don't care about labels, I'll fuck what I want to fuck, but I definitely think in a strange way, fucking a very masculine woman is gayer than fucking a cute trap

>there are people that wouldn't have sex with this woman
And people wonder why I don't care much for the world.

Fag

The one where Charlie dates the Asian qt
youtube.com/watch?v=W9K1XuYt9Vw

Those aren't freckles user, those are bumps. Enjoy your contagious cancer.

That is not this

Tiddies

you're ignoring the definition of gay, it has nothing to do with shades of masculinity or femininity, merely the biological sex of the parties involved being the same.

you are misusing the word.

You're still a fag.

Alright, I'm a fag that likes extremely feminine boys that are completely passable as women

Enjoy your woman that looks like a trucker just so you're not labeled as a "fag" by your friends kek

If people are afraid of being defined by their physical traits, are people afraid of being defines by physical properties? Are there people who identify as gas or liquid?

I'm not the faggot wanting that chick. My only posts in this thread were calling you a fag, fag.

I'm fine with this m80, I've had worse looking biological women while jacked up on coke in Vegas, I don't mind yanking on her little cock while I fuck her bleached feminine asshole

>Watches wrestling
>Thinks he isn't a fag

KEK

>Watches chink cartoons
>Thinks he isn't a fag

KEK

You two should move to Vermont and adopt a chink baby together then die of AIDS.

>he's such a beta he can't even masturbate to hot women because it reminds him how inferior he is and that he will never get an attractive woman to fuck him

>Trans people are obviously confused, but why someone would spend their life obsessing over who is what is why you people will always be losers in life.
Nobody cares what people call themselves. Even the right winged don't care about gays or trans any more, just look at how far Rubio and Cruz got on running on muh Christian values.

Nobody gives a fuck what you do as long as it doesn't interfere with the lives of others. Little boys acting feminine or gay and being convinced they've got a female brain in a male body (literally neuroscientific impossibility) and being slapped on hormones at 8 years old so they make more convincing women after puberty is wrong. Trannies don't have biologically different brains, they have psychotic delusions. That doesn't mean we should be cruel to them, but we shouldn't make up magic (yes, that's what the left suggest, they, without any scientific mechanism, have the wrong brain) and say it's the nature of the world. Kids don't know what they are. Little Jimmy doesn't deserve to have his shit fucked up because he plays with Barbie dolls and is probably just gay. Once you groom him and hijack his neurpoplasicity into thinking he's a woman and give him hormones, you cant revert him. He'll be an unhappy freak forever. Transgenders make up 0.3% of the population. Watch that figure sky-rocket now that pseudo science has been accepted by the population at large and we raise the next generation on the kool aid.

This. You're both faggots but especially the one that watches wrestling. That shit is ultra gay.

Fag

god damn, fukken screencapped that's spot on

>Sup Forums: Bitch about shit posted on your facebook wall anonymously
>Sup Forums - television and film

>tripfags being based

wow but I don't care anyway because I only use trannys for my own sexual pleasure. They're literally glorified sex toys to me and that's exactly all they're good for. If they get off on me treating them like a cute girl then I don't care if that's feeding their mental illness. I just want to stretch their holes 2bh.

It could be the endocrine system that's functioning different in trans

Well psychology is a science And if you are turned on by feminine traits, or a beautiful girl that was a guy, it's not gay.

On the other hand, fucking bull dykes makes you a gay.

>psychology is a science

whatever you gotta tell yourself, friend

The military uses numorus techniques and training as well as continued research in psychology. Who's the bitch now?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_psychology

You are.

not surprising.

the military does all kinds of stupid shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

grow up

>isn't even old enough to get the reference
>tells others to grow up

The military called up luc besson asking how the ZX-1 worked.

You're a fucking dipshit.
That director of the department got a legion of merit. One of the highest ranking medals to be awarded.

>you're an idiot because you didn't pay special attention to my mindless greentext+reaction-image shitpost.

You are the company you keep, yo.

>being this triggered

>thinking the military is composed of just Marines.
Yeah I'm sure the US military did kid.

So what? Endocrine systems being fucked can still result in mental problems. I'm not saying there isn't a mechanism for creating gender dysphoria, what I'm saying is that we don't know what it is, so it's a ludicrous jump for people (and they are) to say that there's a magical brain swap and childhood is far too young to be diagnosing a condition we don't understand and certainly too young to be treating it, especially when a misdiagnosis is a very probable possibility and has catastrophic consequences for the child.

And it seems that it wasn't even a slippery slope. The second we started accepting gender as a social construct was the second we started putting kids on hormones. And you can't even debate this without being called a bigot. Use Occam's razor. Trannies have the same suicide rate as schizophrenics and there's a whole range of psychological disorders that make people believe they're in the wrong body.

Kids say and do dumb shit. It was the premise of the tv show kids say the darnedest things. When you start accepting that mental illness is healthy and that everything kids say should be taken at face value, you're going to start treating perfectly healthy kids like mental health cases, and only make them unwell in the process.

theres billions of people on this planet that are attractive, the correct gender, and dont require this olympian level of mental gymnastics to think fucking a faggot pretending to be a girl is straight.

To clarify, nobody is fucking a trucker with a vagina in favor of some twink fag, the correct choice is neither.

flaming Moe

>reading through this thread

what's next?
>incest
>zoophilia
>pedophilia

what other group, formerly diagnosed as mentally ill, can we turn into an oppressed group worthy of government protection and special status by society?

transgender is a product of a society being too fearful of telling their little timmies that they have a mental illness. Festering mental issue reinforced by 20 something years of tumblr browsing can convince any retard that they are actually trapped in a wrong body.

And then there are desperate fucks who will put their dicks into anything.

I feel like pedophilia would be too far even for them.

So I'm guess zoophillia is next

>being attracted to women
>being attracted to 3D people at all

I want reddit to leave.

>BLACKED
WHELP!

>zoophilia
>incest
>pedophilia

It will happen n that order. It's already ok to make out with your dog.

*raises paws

Zootopia was shown at the beginning of this year. Its our time now.

they were formally diagnosed as mental illness due to oppression from conservative christian values you fucking retard.

Look, I ain't gay, but good god would I suck Carmen's cock. You ever had a fat sausage in your mouth? You can literally feel the heat and it pulsate and twitch. A solid 7 inches of freshly shaved shecock and I'm set for the weekend.

>pedophilia would be too far even for them.

I'd almost be willing to bet, that we'll see it kicked off a few mentally ill classifications in the next 50 years

>being against incest

I'm tired of the antisemitism and the islamaphobia on this board

there are already quite a few groups advocating for incest.
there's no reason to ban consensual siblingcest if you have genetic counseling

this nigga gets it

I'm not really down in fucking trannys with huge cocks. I feel a more feminine penis suits them. I don't want to fuck a tranny that has a bigger cock than me

hahaha, honey...no

sexist

>got a medal for playing psychic

even more retarded than anyone could ever imagine

I've wondered whether I could date/fuck/marry a transgendered woman. If she were feminine, attractive, and there was really no indication (aside from lube during sex, I guess) that she used to be a dude, then I could probably do it.

Though this is bait, the major issues with incest, zoophilia, and pedophilia are, of course, the consent issues. Nobody gives a fuck about two cousins fucking, but that's not usually what incest laws focus on -- typically it's one older, dominant partner and a younger, submissive partner. It's really difficult in those situations to ensure there's no obvious/inherent potential for abusive relationships forming. So, just blanket ban it all.

Google image comparisons of an actual vagina next to a tranny "vagina"

If I wanted to talk about politics, I'd go to somewhere not Sup Forums.

>but that's not usually what incest laws focus on -- typically it's one older, dominant partner and a younger, submissive partner

that's covered in pedophilia+ the gov doesn't outlaw people marrying significantly younger than them

Been waiting all thread for this.

i fuck trannies on the reg and its awesome

>can't get pregnant creampies all the time
>will allow you to play videogames and hangout with your bros
>won't have menstruation period so you can fuck them anytime
>no drama