Can you imagine being an algerian living in france ? Hated by virtually every parts of the french society, white, black...

Can you imagine being an algerian living in france ? Hated by virtually every parts of the french society, white, black, arabs, rich, poors, everyone hates us here

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/tunisian-charged-murder-pole-event-sparks-riots-44508973
youtube.com/watch?v=zvB0jZKRKrk
youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So why don't you go back to algeria then?

you literally make up 30% of France, it can't be that bad

I can think of one demographic that absolutely loves you: white French girls

Go back to algeria then.

No, Algerians hate them

Come to Quebec. I'm serious. Every Non- French guy from France loves it here. the French too. Something about not having to deal with French people crab in the bucket status mentality that effects the two groups

*white French girls who want to be rebellious against their racist parents

THIS IS SO WRONG
Algerians are killing French everyday
Algerians are assaulting French everyday
Algerians are ra^ping French everyday
Algerians are trucking French every month
Algerians are beheading French every month

French are unirocally persecuted in their own country and they LITERALLY go in jail if they fight back

>Algerians are killing French everyday
>Algerians are assaulting French everyday
>Algerians are ra^ping French everyday
>Algerians are trucking French every month
>Algerians are beheading French every month
Sounds like the same you did to them

Slander !!! lies

Wrong

Come on, white leftards like you

>He can't tell the difference between war-time when these acts are allowed and peace-time when they aren't allowed
>He use the past to justify current crimes
>He defend the ones who invaded his country
>He slander the ones who helped him during his war against Morroco and during the reconquista
>He slander the one who stopped the barbaresques from stealing and raping his women

WEW

Well OP didn't do that, why should he be punished for the actions of others?

And you didnt persecute them in peace time?

What about Kazakhs?

It was part of France, we can persecute our fellow countrymen in peace yes or no!?

We literally built their entire non-country before our coming it was just Turks raping Berber girls and Berber men watching Turks raping their women.

We literally built their whole infrastructure from the the roads to the hospistals, schools, and so on

Even most of their mosques are merely French churches reconverted into mosques after we left, anyway, Algeria is merely Morroco's rightful clay, Kabylia should be independant tho.

Nobody asked you for that. Would you like if I arrived into your house, renovate some parts of it, then lock you up in basement? Because that's what you basically did.

Arent algerians muslims? Shouldn't you be friends with arabs?

Algerians are good people.

How does guiena pig tastes? My german teacher in high school was Peruboo. She even told me to do presentation about your country, also i feel sorry for those green peace fags for destroying those stone figures in your country or something.

You have to go back

Some parts of Sup Forums still loves you french algerian user. Don't be so sad.

I wish I was french. That's the life - don't care about the economy, get 90 days annual leave, good food, etc.

There is no other group that Arabs hate more than Arabs.

>what are israeli jews

Those can be restored, no biggie. We're in fault here because we didn't catch them.
Also it tastes really good. Between rabbit and chicken I'd say.

It was a colony. You can literally do anything to them and non one else batted an eyes because hey, they were doing it too or benefited from formerly doing it.

>Be (usual) Polish subhuman
>Suck dry shitskin
>Get stabbed
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/tunisian-charged-murder-pole-event-sparks-riots-44508973

mfw Based Bandera was right to remove race traitor like you

Jews are basically avant-garde syrian refugees.

>peruvians eat rodents

kek, why are the french constantly butthurt on Sup Forums ? I feel shame, hope i was a full on arab instead of haafu

You should definitely seek revenge for your people.
Do something memorable and make them all regret hating you.

t. abdeslam

Just chill out and follow the path of Leaf in Still Water. Soon you will not care about any hate.

You have to go back

Yes, and before that north african pirates did the same to us.
And before that our crusaders did the same to them. And even before that moors from spain did the same to us. And so on and so forth, this shit has been going on forever like the wars in the holy land.

and in every single one of those conflicts, the defending independist force was always the one that is morally right
that is just objectively a fact, becuase they are only defending themselves
btw every single time this is the side which won
prove me wrong.

wats it like being a hafu in france these days

It's not, it's fucking full of fat and not good at all i'm sorry. Tastes like the bad parts of bad chicken.

They ripped off you, haha

Aren't algerians arabs themselves?

they showed me the thing (skinned and all like a rabbit) on a plate and cooked it next to me though
maybe i just don't like it, honestly it just tasted too fat

Oh well, everybody has different tastes I guess.

They're not from this planet actually. They're from Helios 7.

>Norway

LMAO

You have no history and Norway greatest accomplishement were all made by Franco-Novegians, no wonder that Harald the cuck was BTFO by based Guillaume the Conqueror and that the only Norwegians relevant were the ones who had French blood in them like the Normands.

Video related is your king, you should as he say :

youtube.com/watch?v=zvB0jZKRKrk

Because you're trash. I don't like trash.

feels like hell when french """"people"""" chimp out like this

boo hoo poor you

If you're pissed off, then leave. You won't be missed.

jean victime

you just give a very bad image of your country, sad!

>you just give a very bad image of your country, sad!

We don't but hey, that's like your opinion my dude

You are the one who give a bad opinion of our country, hopefully once this country collapse it will be a full race war

You've moved to France at a very bad time, every other arab and african has the same idea as you.

I was watching a documentary about North Africa the other night, its so beautiful there!! Why bother going to France.

Your immigrants make pretty good aesthetical music

>youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM

white french girls are either catholic racists or lesbian atheists. there is no middle ground of "liberal who lusts for BBC"

>PNL
>Algerian Mother and Corsican Father

An abomination

gas all maghrebis 2bh

The epithome of delinquency

When I was in Paris, they seemed like the Mexicans of France. Also, they were the most likely to speak crude English to me when they heard my foreign accent.

t. Yank

aren't they nice?

you have to go back

I feel bad for OP desu. I'm totally okay with people who try to live their lifes in a normal manner.

Really hope one day French people remove all niggerd and north africans from their country

Who cares? *lgerians aren't even human.