WoW story time

WoW story time.

I just had an interesting experience, it wasnt the first time this has happened so i'd like to hear what you guys think could be done about this.

I've done quite a bit of dungeons in the past 2 days, mainly to learn my rotation and get used to my spells, Fire mage here. on the first boss i had ran ahead of the group and was waiting next to the boss, when i saw the tank run into the range of the boss i started burning cooldowns and after casting a good 4 pyroblasts i notice im on low health, the tank was just standing there waiting for me to die.

he didnt help because i had pulled the boss, im sure you all know these tanks, let the people die because "the tank is supposed to pull" i could fucking kill this boss with only the healer to help me and if i knew the tank wasnt gonna help me i could have maybe soloed it.

But thats not it, i told him to warn people if he was gonna do that and before the next trash pack was dead, i was kicked from the group, apparenlty the tank and healer were friends, no wonder i wasnt healed either.

Now i have 30 minutes of deserter and im pissed, they kicked me for no good reason while i had several good reasons to kick the tank, apparently doing 80% of the groups damage wasnt good enough for him.

I think he should be fucking banned from all dungeons for 48 hours, thought on that?

Faggot

welcome to the world of warcraft

thoughts?
you're a fag

Cause the faggots who make up a dungeon group don't give a shit about you they just want their phat lewt. The tank could be spouting shit and calling everyone in the group a nigger but the second a kick vote comes up for you everyone hits yes anyway.

>I've done quite a bit of dungeons in the past 2 days, mainly to learn my rotation and get used to my spells,

>doing 80% of the groups damage

pick one. even if it's real taking 2 days to practice rotation ? i'm sure they had good reason to

>after casting a good 4 pyroblasts i notice im on low health, the tank was just standing there waiting for me to die.

so you basicly didn't watch your hp ever and got hit non stop because you had aggro and never noticed ? kek BS

dps that pull bosses can fuck off and die

let the fucking tank do their job.

dont rush boss fights if they clearly are not in a hurry, they know each other and they dont know you.

i think you should kill yourself
>ingame

tank had plenty of time to pull, he was running at the boss when i started casting my rune of power

im used to good players, ofc i dont want my hp bar when the boss takes 10 seconds to kill me.

I'd extend that to dps who pull anything.

Reroll and play a paladin you dont need a healer for that shit.

>used to good players
>doesn't watch his HP bar

dude it should be in your peripheral vison, or if you have decent addons you literally can't miss your own hp.
you literally have no excuses here other than admitting you're a bad player.

this is true for any raid imo, but it was a fucking dungeon, bosses die in less than 15 seconds.

i like mage and i dont like paladin, so maybe nah.

dude, its a dungeon and if doing the dungeons fast makes me a bad player the i guess im a bad player, but that tank is the worst and just being a dick.
I even used a ice block when i noticed i was going low, the boss ran to the tank, i waited 2 more seconds and broke the ice block to continue doing damage, the boss ran right to me because the tank had done nothing.

>I even used a ice block when i noticed i was going low

oh shit, basic shit, we have a pro on our hands here. again you have no escuse, you should ALWAYS watch all your stats

>the boss ran right to me because the tank had done nothing.

and.. you didn't notice that during those entire 10 seconds the tank did nothing ? 10 seconds is a lifetime in wow, you basicly didn't watch anything that happened, not the aggro meter, not the dps meter, not your hp, not the tanks movements nothing.

what's next, oh i only stood in the fire for 10 seconds, i didn't notice at first.

please uninstall ...

I'd have let you die too. People like you are irritating. Other shit is going on. Other DPS are trying to learn what they're doing, I'll be making sure they are doing fine and don't pull extra shit. You stress out the healer by being an impatient little cunt and he can't make sure other people in the dungeon stay topped up because he has to bolt to your side and burn healing cooldowns or you'll die and whine like a bitch because he "didn't do his job."

Figure out how to solo or play with a guild that will be able to run it faster. Random groups aren't for this and you're annoying as fuck.

You fucking faggot. The tank pulls. You clearly are a casual. I would let u die too. They let u die to get out of combat so they could kick you. You're a faggot
>testing rotation
>target dummy
>raiding
>Mage
Fucking faggot

paladin got ruined in the recent class changes
if you want good self heals go death knight

the problem wasnt my fucking hp, it was the tank just waiting there for me to die, which part of this do you not get?

i didnt watch the tank because i assumed he was gonna do hes job, like i sayd im used to good players.

go troll some other thread.

i haven't played in a while, but bloodknights were almost friggin immortal.

>i didnt watch the tank because i assumed he was gonna do hes job, like i sayd im used to good players.

you know when i'm used to good player i expect them to watch their shit and not depend on 1 person in the party so they can be braindead and just spam pyroblast untill they notice they're dead.

then what were you actually looking at ? the tank should be right near the target you're attacking. it'spretty much impossible to miss. you didn't pay attention and pulled shit people weren't ready for and they let you die, good riddance.

Quit that game, regain your dignity

>The tank pulls
the tank had every oppoturnity to pull, but i guess im the one at fault here because i didnt kiss the tanks ass and kindly ask him for hes permission to do damage.

there was nothing else going on the other dps were good, the healer learns better if there is a challenge, the people dont even need heals if the tank knows what hes doing and i would have no problem if i died from fire or some shit.

>go troll some other thread.

while the entire thread is telling you you're the one that fucked up...

By now it's pretty clear you're just a shitty troll.

For anyone else that actually thinks like OP, review this thread and stop being a cock. Everyone hates you.

>when i saw the tank run into the range of the boss i started burning cooldowns and after casting a good 4 pyroblasts i notice im on low health

it really took you that long to notice nobody had aggro but you ? so not only are you a bad player you're also an asshole because the dps doesn't determine what or when to pull.

and i agree, i should not have pulled and if i fucking knew that this was one of the 0.1% of tanks that let the dps die just because they pulled i wouldnt have pulled.

You're saying that if the tank and healer were "good enough" you wouldnt have to worry about basic things such as your own hp, the level of aggro you pull, or anything related to the team. By not trying to work together and let the class roles happen, you place undue stress on a group, namely the warrior and healer. You shouldn't have to worry about their aggro? Same way they shouldn't have to worry about you not paying attention to what you're doing and thinking blowing shit up is your only job in life.

Also letting you die resets aggro. So yes, it's the best course of action. Fuck off and quit being selfish

You're a fucking damage hog and aren't in the party to help them, you're just in it to make your damage meter look as impressive as you can.

Slow the fuck down nigger. Let the tank hit the fucking target and give him one or two seconds before attacking.

God forbid the tank taking away a little bit of your precious dps.

First off, stop playing WoW. It's complete shit and has been since Firelands at the very latest. Second, you're a faggot, you deserved to die, and I would have kicked you too. I can totally understand why the tank didn't want to bother with a faggot who pulls mobs before everyone's there and who has an over-inflated ego like you. This is why when I played WoW I was in a guild with a bunch of post-grad guys and 30 something adults; because you kids are fucking stupid.

Let the tank do the pulling

>You're saying that if the tank and healer were "good enough"
no, im saying if they werent total dicks that just want to piss off people and grief.

>Also letting you die resets aggro.
they didnt let the aggro reset, they killed the boss that was at 10% hp.

Op. When 30 people unanimously say the same thing quit being defensive, especially after asking. It shows you only want validation

Tanking Skyreach to level too 100, get to the third boss with the bird pulls, two dps die since the mpbs have no aggro once they hit 50%. Wait for the healer to rez the dead dps, loading screen appears.

Kicked because I didn't hold agro lol. That was the only time I was kicked from a group ever lol

This is what you get when they dumb down the game. A bunch of idiots in places they never would have made it back in vanilla.

>this was one of the 0.1% of tanks that let the dps die just because they pulled

no don't blame your shitty selfish playstyle where you don't even notice your own hp or aggro or teammates on the tank, i have a feeling you were pulling this all dungeon long and they got sick of your shit

But you fail to see how you're a dick in this. Which confirms why you'll never understand. Keep blaming others.

I meant from you. Because as soon as it was pulled your ass would have kept pyroblasting and pulled it back and forth making it more dangerous. You fail to notice aggro in the first place, so why should people trust you to do so?

ding ding ding. and then they actually think they're good enough to bash people who do the correct thing while they're playing on babymode

Yup, a bunch of fucking kids who just magically hopped into an almost max level character with no idea how the game works or how they should play. I met a Warrior who didn't know why he had to change stances once because of this exact same shit.

fuck you faggot the tank and healer run the group dont pull shit till they tell you and keep being the bottom bitch,
fucking useless replaceable dps trash

let me get the basic TLDR of what you're saying

>fire mage
>pull FOR the tank and dont wait
>tank lets you die
>you get mad
>you get kicked
>you come to Sup Forums to complain and ask us to validate you

go fuck yourself you waste of space dps trash, respect the tank and wait the 3-10 seconds it takes for them to do it.

god damn it

Dungeons are supposed to train you to raid, be it with gear or experience.

If you're dps, you don't pull. At this point it's more of a courtesy than a mandate, but still.

You did them the discourtesy of pulling as dps, and they did the discourtesy of letting you die and kicking you.

Get over yourself. The order of importance in a raid is tank>healer>dps. You're the bottom of the barrel. You are replaceable.

>I can totally understand why the tank didn't want to bother with a faggot who pulls mobs
and i would not have if i knew it was a huge stress on the tank, most tanks in these dungeons dont even notice it and some tanks pulls the mobs so fast i cant ninja pull even if i tried.

oh please tell me how my playstyle of trying to do stuff fast is selfish, i cant wait.

How was i the dick? i didnt blame anyone in the instance and i didnt kick anyone.
Also do you not know how fucking easy the dungeons are novadays?

Fucking This.

As a tank it is insanely annoying having ranged dps pull before you

>tell me how my playstyle of trying to do stuff fast is selfish, i cant wait.

>pulls without tank telling to.
>so absorbed in your dps that you don't even notice your own hp or position
>not noticing anything your entire group does for a full 10 seconds.
>brag about brah i did more damage
(fucking obvious if you're the only one attacking)

nahhh you're not self centered at all man.

The tank chooses the pace of mob pulls and boss encounters, that's literally his job in 90% of the encounters in WoW. That's why raid leaders are very often tanks, because controlling the pace is important. I don't care how fast you wanted to do the instance. If the other group members and the TANK didn't want you to pull shit (which they obviously did if they let your bitch ass die) then maybe you should reevaluate how you interact with people. Like seriously...are you such a sad fucking aspie that you can't understand this?

thats almost it, but not quite.
the pulling part isnt that simple and the mad and kicked part are in wrong order.
Oh and i never expected all people here to agree with me, was more of asking if other people have had the same thing happen.

/thread.
every single one of the people in this thread blame it on his ass and yet he makes excuses, this is just a sad way of getting attention

>i never expected all people here to agree with me

try not a single one.

Anyone want to buy me wow time? I forgot to buy a token and my gold is split between moonguard and scarlet crusade, so I can't buy another.

i have the same problem i have enough for a token but it's split over different characters... very sad

Tank never tells you to pull in dungeons
i did notice my hp, but it didnt help.
what my group does is in most cases irrelevant, like i sayd i could solo the boss.
i didnt brag or even try annoying anyone in the group.

Think of dungeons as T10 rifts at the end of a season.

>don't expect people to agree with you
>look for people who agree with you

let me say it again, go fuck yourself

>Oh and i never expected all people here to agree with me
There is not a single reply in this thread that agrees with you, you fucking retard.

Welcome to the world of dime-a-dozen DPS.
even if you could do 90% of all damage dealt, they can kick you and get another person to do the same.

LEARN YOUR ROLE! if you are not a tank or a class with an aggro transfer ability, DO NOT FUCKING PULL...

And dont feel too bad, I played a Holy Priest back in MoP and was kicked for pulling aggro then 5 minutes later, they were begging me to come back because they didn't realize i was the healer when they vote kicked.

>what my group does is in most cases irrelevant

wow you're right man you're not selfish at all. go play a singleplayer game asshole

>like i sayd i could solo the boss.
apparently you couldn't seeing you got rekt.

Damn you people are quick to jump to conclusions so i'll saying it again, im wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen NOT if you "agree with me" on what ever point you think im making here.

I've been told that it's fine if it's split between multiple characters in the same server, but not between servers. Something to do with how each server has its own auction house.

We're pointing out that you said "I never expected all people to agree with me..."
"all" is implying that you expected at least ONE person to agree with you. That is not the case because even a complete retard could tell you that what you did was fucking retarded. Jump off a cliff kid, or figure out how reading comprehension works, fuck.

i wish. i have 190 k split across a few characters on the same server but i couldn't buy the token which was at 80-ish k at the moment because none of them had the full amount required.

i worded it poorly, replace all people with anyone.

Tho i can agree it would have been neat to find someone, but then again i have to remember this is Sup Forums, even if half of you agreed with me you wouldnt say so, you would rather tell me to jump off a cliff or something, just like you did.

also when you say "agree with me" what do you think i want people to agree with me on? i already admitted that i shouldnt have pulled.

>im wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen NOT if you "agree with me"

well see'ing the lack of similar experiences it appears the 4channers that play/played wow never had this happen because they weren't idiots. something i never though i'd say about Sup Forums but seems to be true in this case

>4channers that play/played wow never had this happen because they weren't idiots. something i never though i'd say about Sup Forums but seems to be true in this case

Yeah that's actually a pretty interesting discovery. So much stupidity here, and yet even the most hilariously fuckwitted Sup Forumstard isn't as stupid as OP clearly is.

Sup Forums is just good at trolling and telling people to off themselves and trolling and making the same threads over and over again, did i say trolling already?

Damn, it's only 45k for me because US players are scrubs.

I feel you, man.

no, fuck off, Sup Forums is good at trolling but never have i seen such a unanimous decision about how retarded OP is. there's not a single person agreeing. i wish we could work together as well, but we can't.

should have Ice blocked, I think that shit redirects all your agro to the nearest person

eh the gold isn't really a problem i could easilly farm that a month a few times, the problem is getting the account going. i don't feel like paying to get to buy the free play time.

agreeing on what?

i did and it doesnt.

>How was i the dick? i didnt blame anyone in the instance and i didnt kick anyone.

why the fuck would you blame or kick other people when you're the only one that fucked up. you have no reason to, that's some retarded logic right there.

Naw that's never happened to me.

>Because I play healer/tank Druid
>let the tank do his job and don't pull first, jackass

>agreeing on what?
h...have you read anything in this thread at all ? how can there be any doubt when 69/69 people blame you for what happened. hmm... what could we possible be agreeing upon...

you missed the whole point.
>How was i the dick?
What did i do that made me a dick?

And before you even go saying "you pulled" remember that the tank had a lot of time to do the pull, i think he waited for me to do the pull so he could laugh at me or something.

dude, i already agreed that i shouldnt have pulled, that was my bad, there is nothing that you can "disagree" with me on, im just asking if this has happened to others.

I know, the minimum payment is two months and that's $30 for me. I'm a bum right now and that's a lot of gas/bus money.

>the dungion finder is retarted
>other players are retarted
go do a mythic dungion you complete faggot

>i think he waited for me to do the pull so he could laugh at me or something.
Like the tank gives a FUCK about some random when he's spamming dungeons. How self-absorbed are you kid? Are you really projecting your feelings of inadequacy so hard that you believe the tank to be "out to get you" for no reason? Because if that's NOT how it is, then you must believe the tank had a REASON for making you look like a retard, which means you GAVE him a reason.

just let the tank do his job
also, he could have just tanked the boss after you fucked up, he just acted like a huge fag by letting you die
>duo queue tank+healer
well, that explains it, those always seem to be the most annoying turbofaggots in the dungeon finder

>What did i do that made me a dick?
>And before you even go saying "you pulled" remember that the tank had a lot of time to do the pull

that is absolutely irrelevant, why do you keep blaming the tank for your fuck ups ? maybe he was answering his phone, maybe he alt-tabbed. there's a fucking reason why the tank pulls and the dps doesn't, tank and healer are the most important thing in the party. stop blaming him for trying to do his job. the sad thing is you still don't realize you were the asshole here. you're not the only one in the dungeon, let everyone do theri job, don't do it for them because you want to speedrun while you don't even know your rotations.

>Like the tank gives a FUCK about some random when he's spamming dungeons.
thats where you are wrong, most tanks wouldnt give a fuck, but this guy was fucking special, if i had it on video you would call him a cunt too.

>Because if that's NOT how it is
oh were you there?

that is actualy a thing people do, i had a raid leader mark the one of two mobs that needed to be nuked seperatly so the entire group died because he marked the wrong one, just to proove his point.

As a tank, I'm sure you did nothing wrong the whole instance, didnt pull mobs, didnt hop around saying gogogogo and were an innocent victim of false accusations.

Right?

>he should be fucking banned from all dungeons for 48 hours

the fuck ? so you pulled without the tank or healer wanting to, you didn't notice your hp for 10 seconds and you feel THEY should get banned for 48 hours ?
uninstall please. you won't lose much just that boosted character you clearly don't know how to use.

you see im not blaming the tank for not pulling, im blaming him and hes healer for wasting the time of me and everyone else in the dungeon and for being a dick.

i pulled 1 pack that i killed, a pack of the small ass spiders that die 1 shot you know and i didnt say a word in chat.

Op listen closely!
The tank was a faggot.
The lfd is shit and have always been.
Stick to mythic dungions from now on.
If you can't join a mythic fungion group you are a ninja pulling faggot for life.
>GG

legion changes made it so you have hp / resource(mana, energy etc) right below your character in the middle of the screen.

> im blaming him and hes healer for wasting the time of me and everyone else in the dungeon and for being a dick.

no that would've been you OP.

never liked mythic fungions, they always felt like such a chore, but maybe i should try, the prepatch might have changed stuff quite a bit.

I'm a beast AF fire mage myself and that is my WoW life story buddy, get over it. I passed that phase in first expansion.
Take that and convert it to fuel
Only reason I play this game. And addons.

samefag

>ever liked mythic fungions, they always felt like such a chore

because that's what raids are supposed to feel like, they take communication and work. not just jump around spam your pyroblasts and ignoring your group. you are so spoiled you don't even realize it

please explain, how did i make the lives of these innocent dungeon goers worse by not saying anything and making 1 mistake pull that they could have totally saved, which i made only to save time.

Hey OP
>Had the same thing happened
>was an ass tard like you
>learned my role

>Never told Sup Forums how much of an ass tard I was

>winrar

dungeons arent raids, but please tell more about me, im sure you know me better than i do only based on the few posts i've made here.

>Fire Mage
>80%
>Mfw I hear Fire Mage

I like you dude, keep doing you

>not saying anything

Ask for help next time?

wouldnt have helped, the tank stood right next to me.

>please explain, how did i make the lives of these innocent dungeon goers worse by not saying anything and making 1 mistake pull that they could have totally saved, which i made only to' save time"

okay now I agree with everyone else. kys

Fire mage is fun, no bully

Fire Mages are Warlocks that didn't make the cut in college.