Hey femanons, do you find male singers, with deep voices, like Johnny Cash for example...

Hey femanons, do you find male singers, with deep voices, like Johnny Cash for example, to be attractive coming from their voice only?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjJbV2hWCUU
youtube.com/watch?v=67c_q_JJtpE
youtube.com/watch?v=TEaIn155grc
youtube.com/watch?v=_47Xl4A98OU
youtube.com/watch?v=-c0A8E0c4dE
youtube.com/watch?v=81yl_r5lT4w
youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you dont look pretty, sound pretty

But what if I look pretty, but sound pretty rough

Can't speak for anyone else, but I've never been attracted to deep singing voices - prefer a soprano range, generally. Breathy vocals can be nice too, but I can't think of an example right now of what I'm thinking of.
But what makes a voice attractive is something I'm not sure how to pin point. Like Guy from Fugazi and Martin from Depeche mode both have vocals I find particularly attractive, and fuck knows why for Fugazi.

But yeah a voice can make someone attractive, as long as their appearance isn't so bad it's a dealbreaker

Do girls love Magnetic Fields (and not just for the female vocals)?

Nah, I'm not alone currently

Cash was attractive because he was Mr. Confidence. Nothing could scare him, he performed intimately within a prison for christs sake.

Forget about his voice.

I look just like Guy from Fugazi

Are you near Grassy Butte North Dakota, femanon?

Gay guy here, yes.

You also need to have his talent, such as dancing ability.

Whats so scary about performing in a prison?

he was showing the inmates a kindness, there's no way they wouldn't fuck up any asshole who got after him

and that type of asshole would be in seg, anyhow, theres no chance inmates who caused problems were givin the privileged of seeing him

and they were probably watched by armed guards on walls or catwalks the whole time

I shimied up a pole holding a basketball hoop in a playground once but got all stuck in it because I was drun- I mean high on life

Keyword: intimately

I didn't mean he would be scared, he just had that instant connection with the roughest of the rough.

Smooth talking, confident, talented, good looking and a defining musician. Johnny Cash was one of the most attractive and coolest men ever.

Eh, might consider it if I was in Dakota tbqh.

yeah, that is spot on

By all accounts he was a genuinely cool person who could sit down with anyone and have an honest back and forth conversation on their level.

Just being honest and cool like that gives a dude confidence, the type women tend to love, not the overblown false chad confidence that suckers young stupid drunk chicks way more often than it should

The sexiest voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=OjJbV2hWCUU
Regards, grill

Jesus man, this question is so spineless.
If you focus on your art and get good at nobody can tell you shit, and that sense of indepence is absolutely desireable. Get good, and the ladies will like it.
Tons of people with deep voices are successful, and successful musicians are
>most of the time
considered attractive.

You still won

>Implying Tom Waits's voice isn't attractive

Then improve your sound to match your looks, durr.

bet user can't play piano like him either

Doesn't matter what the voice sounds like but it has to sound like the girl's dad. If your voice sounds like her dad's then you're good.

What if daddy issues?

Do your favorite singers sound like your mom?

Quit being retarded

I don't care how deep a guy's voice is. Some of them just have an insanely attractive quality that I can't quite put my finger on.
youtube.com/watch?v=67c_q_JJtpE

>Some of them just have an insanely attractive quality that I can't quite put my finger on.
Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about

>Do your favorite singers sound like your mom?
I mean, I'd guess he probably does based on his views on women's tastes

youtube.com/watch?v=TEaIn155grc
youtube.com/watch?v=_47Xl4A98OU
youtube.com/watch?v=-c0A8E0c4dE
youtube.com/watch?v=81yl_r5lT4w

Sexy voices coming through.

You know, I'm most bothered that you called Matt Berninger's voice sexy. It's dull af, like the ikea furniture of voices

short answer, no

the closest i am to being attracted solely to someone's voice is al bowlly

His music is pretty dull, his voice may be a bit too, but it's still a nice voice.

Matt Berninger (and really the national as a whole) are dull as fuck, but like in the best possible way.

Do girls find this attractive?
youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg

it is though
he sounds like he's good at holding people

they both have really nice voices and i unironically really enjoy this performance, so yes

that specific part of it though?
Then maybe i have a chance.
t. retard.

WOw I need to find me a cutie animal collective gf

post a pic mr. picciotto

Face it, any kind of cutie gf will do.
I know I sure could do with one atm tbqh

mayb my puthy is just too wet for ac in general but i really dig it bc they're jamming like they would if they were just hanging out.

I wouldn't think that would be hot myself though, just kinda comfy if that's the angle you're viewing it from.
If i saw some girl i found really attractive doing this it would be offsetting honestly.