20870 black oak drive patterson california

After being friends for 2 years he put a RAT on my computer and deleted everything.

Family Photos, Music, Videos, Projects, everything.

If you want to ddos him or anything else I'm not stopping you

Other urls found in this thread:

znakomstvo.us/profile/join.htm.php?sid=b0l&service=view&ToLoginID=94q040gnso
mylife.com/troy-sanders/surfnsc34?userMode=0
youtube.com/watch?v=HudSH8cHR0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will ddos ;)

What a little cunt.

Don't worry OP I got your back.

Karma is a bitch

bait>?

just go to his house and break his legs or something OP

dont be a fag about it

NYPA

it means a lot to me

I would still think he did it for SOME reason, surely he didn't just do it completely randomly? What's his reasoning OP?

OP why did you not back up your shit? Also his skype is surfnsc34

znakomstvo.us/profile/join.htm.php?sid=b0l&service=view&ToLoginID=94q040gnso

mylife.com/troy-sanders/surfnsc34?userMode=0

He has another friend who can RAT computers or something, I don't know why but he decided to use it on me

his skype is t2moss123

OP here. He also has a website called DeepHouseLounge dot com with a message board you can post on. Ive been getting banned all day talling shit on it. This dudes name is Bryon and he drives a civic. Loser.

The only way he can RAT your computer is if you manually donwload something, or you have a shit version of Windows

shit been looking for wrong guy

youtube.com/watch?v=HudSH8cHR0s

Is this the kid?

post dick and i'll bot it with the same shit I use to help Sup Forums win polls and cause catastrophe

Not your personal army. Get recked.

Don't trust this guy (I'm actually op, look at pic related)

yep

Samefagging op AF

NYPA but do yourself a favor and go get a Google Drive or a Dropbox account and put start syncing super important shit that you couldn't live without on it. Family photos, Projects, etc. Skip the movies/music since you can just redownload that shit for free nearly any time you want.

Seriously dude. That guy is a piece of faggoty shit but you need to start having online backups of stuff in case of hardware failure, theft, or random bullshit.

troy.moss.334

Found his FB

you could've told us he was a nigger OP

He's a nigger

^^this
Also where you get music from fam mp3boo went down and it was my favorite site cause it had high quality also could download entire albums at once