Out of the amount of people on Sup Forums who can vote in the u.s...

Out of the amount of people on Sup Forums who can vote in the u.s. who is voting for trump and who is voting for Hillary?
Personally im voting for trump because i dont like the thought of someone as corrupt as Hillary in the white house but im still not a huge fan of trump either.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10805288
youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

voting shillary

You know you're not limited to two candidates, right?

voting for trump because it should be interesting

Forgot to say and why

make a strawpoll, retard

Yeah fug billary and the continuation of obama bin laden

>I wanna discuss politics on Sup Forums
Nah...

Trump, and im black

This is Sup Forums I can say what I want, I'll be voting for Hillary.

Corrupt or not, at least she has experience. I don't trust Trump either, just because he's putting on an act, just like Hillary.

Probably Gary Johnson. But I would rather Hillary be president than Donald trump. Trump will fuck up the Supreme Court with his poor choices.

Trump all the way

Op here i already know that Sup Forums is going to say trump im curious of Sup Forums

Vermin Supreme/Deez Nuts

Trump

Lmao I hate blacks

How did the US even put itself in this position?

How god damn stupid can you fucking retards be?

You've got:

>Vote for me because VAGINA.
or
>We need to build a wall i'll just generally say what people want to hear guy (yes shillary does this too, acutally more of a politician thing than anything else)

Who you gonna vote for boys, penis or vagina. CHOOSE!

Vote here

strawpoll.me/10805288

We're limited to two candidates who even have a chance of winning any kind of election. The other parties effectively don't exist in this competition

Realized I misspelled Hillary after I made it, oh well

johnson is polling at 12%, that's a monster number. large enough to get him on stage in the debates

Not to mention Independents make up more than any other party.

don't vote. please. we need less of you.

Why are you limiting yourself? There is a third option, Gary Johnson, with the Libertarian party.

Writing in either Ted Cruz or SMOD

Hillary, at least i know what kind of psychopath she is. Also a semi-liberal supreme court representative will be infinitely better than a regressive representative.

Want to vote for Trump but it won't make a difference where I live

Lol, voting. Being a part of the problem, and therefore, having no business complaining.

Gary Johnson

TRUMP ALL DAY LONG

HILLARY IS A CRIMINAL

Trump

Pretty much this. Would have preferred Bernie, but Trump is easily the greater of two evils now.

Hillary won't be any worse than Bush. Probably a bit worse than Obama.

I'd vote for Johnson if there was a less batshit Republican nominee this election.

Honestly never voted before, but I'll go out and get my voter registration in order to vote for Trump.

Why? Because the nanny-state "everyone's a winner" globalism social justice bullshit is going to destroy this country and hand it to whatever minority group cries the loudest.

Fuck Sanders, Trump is as far away from him as I can vote, therefore he wins.

go back to your cave. don't vote. ever. goober

Fags need to start off thread with this next time.

Trump
Hillary make Lyin Ted Cruz look like Honest Abe.

Vote Johnson, retards

Trump.
The first emperor of America

America needs to be sentenced to two more years of Oboma for allowing this happen. During that time we find two qualified canidates.

So Hillary?

Trump

trump

Yep

that poll doesn't include Johnson you faggot

Yep

> Nameless other

killery

I'm voting for the person who fires the bullet

>jill stein, etc
put his name on the fucking poll you faggot. his name isn't "nameless other"

,,fucking niggers go kill your selfs (insertleenyfaceentrance)

Third party candidates CAN NOT win.

>It was at that moment user realized his candidate wasn't even important enough to be listed on a shitty anime image board, let alone ever get near the office in real life.

MAGA win.

You do not vote to win. You vote for whoever you WANT to win

youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw

Trump because Hillary is a part of the globalist culture war being waged to undermine the west.

That's the only reason you need really.

Need more Ivanka.

ignored by one retard means nothing

This is a really funny image because Trump supporters are typically low-income (dollar sign doesn't make sense), fat (beautiful woman doesn't make sense), and anti-science and anti-intellectual (astronaut doesn't make sense). The gun and explosions are spot on though

Trump because he's going to kill us all.

>ma brotha'

It's a little more than one.

when did I say he wasn't ignored by more than one person? but the specific situation that was at hand that you were responding to was one person, fucktard

Voting for Hillary, like I did in 2008.

El Chapo write in.

Yeah, amazing how lowlifes swallow their pride for $ or hanging with celebs.
sound like whores, kinda like the whore who contributes to Hillary Clinton, and is now running against her, are you seeing it yet moron

You have to go back meskin' user.

Yeah...just look at my African American over there. Isn't he great!

Voting for Jill Stein because the main two are piles of garbage and I refuse to support them.

inb4 third party can't win; that mentality is why

Staying home and jerking off on election day. If I'm gonna waste 15 seconds doing something useless, i'm at least gonna have a big ol load to show for it

If a trump can get elected, then I see Kanye making a serious run in 2020. Our country is doomed because the celebrity-fascinated idiot citizens are outnumbering the intelligent ones.

Wow, you make a compelling argument.

I don't know who to vote for.
>One is a beast that has no experience in politics, talks out their ass, has almost bought this election, and is speaking of such unreasonable demands that putting even one into effect would fuck everything up.
>The other is a lying, untrustworthy bitch who spends more time in office trying to appease my generation with crappy slogans and trying to sound 'hip' and 'in' then trying to run a fucking country.

The question is not whether you're voting for Republican or Democrat, Trump or Hillary.

The question is would you rather vote for a Douche or a Turd?

So who are you voting for Mr. Intellectual?

Hillary is a common villain. It's insulting how much she's gotten away with and how she thinks she will continue to do so.

I think a lot of Americans are tired of the endless chirping of the grievance industry and are sick of being called racist/phobe/misogynist whenever they disagree with the wildest of liberal concoctions, like these idiots "identifying" as different gender, species, etc. in complete denial of reality.

>Jill Stein
why should you have a right to others money

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

YUP. More people vote on American IDIOT, than electing their representatives.

because i want it, bitch

Shut the fuck up you low brow pretentious faggot.

> talks politics
> doesn't do any real independent research

This is why we have goddamn Trump vs Hillary. It literally makes me sick how ignorant 90% of Americans are.

I would vote the shit out of Trump

I would vote for Kanye just so historians study 200 years from now how someone like him could get in the whitehouse. I mean he is having a feud with Taylor swift no way he is fit to be president. My life individually is insignificant but we can fuck some shit up if we get Kanye in the whitehouse. I'm definitely looking forward to it

You done sucking your own cock? Because you are in the 10% of non-tards?

Why are rich people always so hot?

I will shut up, as soon as you get your nose more than 3 inches away from the screen of your iphone.

>derr I'm voting hillary

We've had some corrupt presidents, but has there ever been a candidate elected when their corruption is known and has been known for decades, and people still vote for them anyway?

Probably the same reason Magic Johnson didn't die and Micheal Jackson got to turn white.

Okay. Never had my phone (galaxy s5) three inches away from my nose. So shut the fuck up nigger and stop assuming.

And not large enough to win a single state. 0 states = 0 electoral votes = 0 chance.

>Ancient Chinese Curse
01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011

I don't like either of them. So before I tell you who I would rather have as president I think it's important to note that there are some very major issues going on in the world at the moment. I'm talking about things bigger than some stupid social bs.
For example, the whole situation between NATO and Russia could spare some serious conflicts. China is trying its best to maintain its super power status since they realize that in the next decade or two, things could go really bad for them. Many European countries have started question their dependence on other countries and want to become more independent (I.e. The U.K. And others). Things such as these cause stirs between nations and cultures. This is what we should be focusing on for resolution.
Now the person I would rather have as president is Hillary because, as much of a conservative minded Person as I am, I think trump would only make things worse globally. I think we can all withstand 4 years of Hillary and try again next time.

Trump.

Why? Liberals are pro ISIS and BLM.

I'm voting for Johnson because Trump and Clinton are both authoritarian faggots.

Team V

Green Card holder here.

I can't vote, but I'd vote for Hillary if I could.

good thing the election isn't being held tomorrow

This guy knows what's going on