I'm by season 3 of Shameless (U.S.) So far so good, I dig it

I'm by season 3 of Shameless (U.S.) So far so good, I dig it.

Is the UK version better??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_television_series_based_on_British_television_series
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what British version of anything is better...minus top gear?

No, not even close

our red dwarf had 10 seasons, yours had a pilot episode you unfunny cunts

Inbetweeners
Office
Top gear

imo best show i've ever seen. have rewatched it twice. It's a crazy rollercoaster of emotion and i cant wait till the next season starts

misfits

it crowd

No. UK Shameless is good, but not as good as US version for the most part.

Stop being such an insecure faggot.
Also, you seem to be implying that anything past the first 4 or 5 series is even bearable.

You know it wasn't. You know it was absolute tripe.

its ok if you can get past their horrific accent. took me like 3 episodes to kind of understand wtf they were saying, but I eventually gave up cause I missed a bunch of dialogue.
i'd put on subtitles if I enjoyed missing the fucking content, but I'm not about that life so
US version for the fucking win

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_television_series_based_on_British_television_series

Every show listed here is a good start but there are three exceptions;
House of Cards
Sanford and Son
Whose Line is it Anyway

The accents aren't that thick, it's more the slang that will catch you out.

Your brain is broken.

The Office? Uh the US version was a terrible bastardization and Steve Carell is a universal fuckstick so. Yeah

Whatever you say oh fuckbag the great...

i watched uk first and got a little upset with the first season of the us version some things only make sense in the uk

I would suck Emmy Rossum's farts straight from her butthole

fucking this

You're the type of idiot that thinks any spoken English accents besides Standard American and Australian are filled with some sort of impenetrable linguistic fog when, in reality, it's just that your brain is incapable of listening to words instead of sounds.

My nigga. I'd wear one of those gasmask bongs with the hose end up her shitpipe

Nick?

No,also, the same exact shit happens. It gets boring. Its basically re watching the whole show.

Its hard to say. The plot lines go in some pretty different directions.
Debby isn't a fat slut
Carl isn't a fucking wannabe thug
Fiona drops out after season 2
Karen lives
Liam isn't black

After Kev and Veronica bail at the beginning of season 4, the show kind of goes downhill. And by the time season 7 rolls around, the show stops being about the Gallaghers and focuses on the McGuires (Milkovich family)

Jimmy dies, Karen gets brain damage, and Frank quits drinking.

Which one has the most nudity? You know that's what we really care about.

I gunna wot u say, bruv. Dis a real 'abby wabby ya bellend.

the US one.