Are there actually people here who think dick sucking is gay?

Are there actually people here who think dick sucking is gay?
1. You're sharing protien
2. You're admiring masculine physique
3. Being in the vicinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone

Eating pussy is gay because you're literally slurping down estrogen, and long term relationships have proven to lower testosterone.

Spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. You bet they were fondling each others test producers

Literally all of my wat?

Well when you put it like that it's super gay.

>implying sucking another man's dick is straight
>as always, OP is a faggot.

Nice dubs

Sorry Sup Forumsro. Sucking a dude's dick is gay.

Getting your dick sucked by a dude is not necessarily gay, if you're imagining it's a woman doing it, or you can't see the person doing it.

Sharing protein lmao

why let it go to waste?

I let a friend of mine suck me off on several occasions. It felt super gay. He says he's not but I'm bi and I feel like my judgement might be a bit better here. He went hiking the Appalachians after we graduated and now he just looks like a scruffy burnout. Kinda gross actually. He gave decent head though. My current gf is much better

>1. You're sharing protien
We are merely exchanging long protein strains. If you can think of a simpler way, I'd like to hear it!

post a pic of him

You can actually absorb the protein faster if have it shot into your boipucci

OP makes an in interesting argument, however too much thought was put into it

>You're admiring masculine physique
This is gay

Can I screencap this?

Gender is a social construct and so is faggotry.

You can gobble all the knob you want and be straight. You can fuck pussy and still be a faggot.

>Can I screencap this?

No. I forbid it. Now show us your boiclit.

>Spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. You bet they were fondling each others test producers

So THAT explains /fit/ !

>This is gay

Only if the balls touch.

I thought that said bitcoin.

>boiclit
>bitcoil
Fukkin' close.

Kang and Kodos approve of this post