I hope we can all agree that this album has no relistening value except for Spikes and Eh. The rest feels so hollow wtf

I hope we can all agree that this album has no relistening value except for Spikes and Eh. The rest feels so hollow wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY
youtube.com/watch?v=tnz77rwPt6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this album has no relistening value except for Giving Bad People Good Idead and Hot Head
ftfy

Warping is the best song on the album

And I've returned to this album a bunch. I still love it. Not quite as much substance as their previous releases though, I understand that

warping is some solid one too. that trio of tracks 3-4-5 is tight, but the rest just goes in a so predictable way, even production wise.

Probably the most relistenable of their whole discography desu.

I've actually never listened to that album despite enjoying their first five albums. I haven't really listened to much of anything this year. This was kind of the year I stopped living without actually dying. I actually haven't left my house much since August and everything just seems kind of grey and colorless. Every positive aspect of my life seems completely wilted.

It has no listening value

This guy gets it.
"What is niggas on the moon?" for 500, Alex.

This
NOTM is amazing
I probably listen to it at least two or three times a month

I'm sorry to hear that user. I'm in a similar situation and it feels terrible. Every day just flies by and nothing is happening, like existing at a bare minimum level.

I haven't been happy in a long time, and I'm always too scared to take the steps that will get me there, so I just subsist.

here's hoping we make it (you) and I, user.

I actually agree with you, I just wanted to stir the pot.

i listen to NOTM at least 4 times a week.

oh uh uh oh uh uh.
wa-la.

youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

Can we all agree that is the best thing they've ever done, and should have stopped after this peak.

I still can't make sense of what Billy Not Really is about

Any insight?

would have been such a painful end, but maybe that would have been fitting.

nope. im a chilefag. i just listen it for the blip blops, idgaf about lyrics, in any song actually, be it in spanish or not.

Wow

If you're ignoring they lyrics in Death Grips, you're actually missing out on a shit ton

i listen to music for its music content, buddy. i dont care whatever ideology their makers sport. if it cant come from the music itself, its then garbage.

>lyrics and vocals are not part of music

There is no bad song on this album

The only bad Death Grips songs:
1. Feels like a wheel
2. Black Quarterback

>black quarterback
>bad
no

NOTM is so fucking overrated

'yes'

they will never top NOTM

This album just proves that they have run out of ideas. Every song just rests on the laurels of their previous albums. Whereas every previous album is easily differentiated from the others. Bottomless Pit sounds like took everything they made before and just shoved them together hoping something would click. It is terribly uninspired and sounds rather boring.

They should have ended with TPTB

>Black QB
sill yourkelf

bait

NOTM is their second worst album after bottomless pit

now THIS some mf'en bait right HEYYUH...

this genuinely was the last great thing they produced, i hope in the future they go in a direction driven by this and the feel that the money store had. im not a fan of the direction theyre going in with bottomless pit

what did yo uthink of more than the fairy

it just feels like more of the same overly hardcore shit that theyre doing in bottomless pit, and feels just as repetitive. NLDW, exmilitary, the money store, and even jenny death to an extent manage to get a good balance between aggression and also being catchy but i think theyre going off the deep end and losing what makes them actually catchy

>Spikes and Eh
literally worst tracks

Maybe that's the point. A bunch of songs for live performance. To prepare for something big

Yeah they put themselves on the niche of "extreme" hip hop so their mixtape was rythmic and brutal they're most recent album only focused on the brutal which came off as trying to hard

>they're most recent album only focused on the brutal
This is one of the least accurate assessments of BP I have ever read.

It's the only album of theirs I don't love

Haha you poor plebs listen tö mänty jussi he is a patriotic finnish man who writes gooooooooood anogs about fingland

loved this album for the first few listens and havent returned so i guess your right

Eh is absolute shit I agree.
But for some reason everyone seems like love it.
It's so fucking bad.

Three Bedrooms has the best Ride flow in their entire discography.
>la la la la
>I got Folsom bars

death grips felt hollow pre-niggas
now they seem so much more mature

death...grips like eh

youtube.com/watch?v=tnz77rwPt6M

Government Plates and niggas on the moon are there two best albums

if those two projects was the double album it would have easily been my favorite release of theirs.