What can't you do that you wish you could?

What can't you do that you wish you could?

besides ending my fucking life?

Stop Being such a fagotory beta male

Talk to people. And stop drinking.

I wonder how many of us would be alive if we could kill ourselves with a thought, I am sure most people at some point in their lives wanted to die in that instant

be good at dancing

Faggot alert

Get laid.

Also like to have and smoke more weed from friends and with friends

Put my dong in any woman I want.

I hear yoga and developing flexibility will make any dance look good if your confident doing it.

Remember what being happy is like

Kill myself.

I wish I were better at math. I'd like to understand physics really well.

Leave Sup Forums.
Not even bans can keep me away.

Not have crippling nerve and spine pain.

Take a math class, never skip, do all optional assignments, because if your behind once you are behind forever.

Also a couple Sudoku puzzles till then, it prepares the mind.

Sleep. Maybe if I got of this website.....nah.

Win the fucking lottery so I won't have to go to the same thankless fucking job every fucking day.

I play Sudoku a lot, and I'm using Khan academy to brush up on the skills I didn't pay attention to in high school, but I really feel like I've reached the edge of my natural ability.

Alcohol Free Zzz Quil is the drug with the best sleep, prepare for nightmares though

Talk to her and ask her out

That's not something you can't do, its something you won't do

Control the planet as an undisputed ruler.

Teleport like the dood from the movie Jumper.
Or have the ability to fly or some shit

I'm admittedly a pussy when it comes to this shit. Otherwise nope

See

Write beautiful music

I want to have sex with a European guy. He doesn't even need to be really attractive, just European, kind of cute, but most importantly, have an accent. My top choice would be British. I was recently studying in Poland and I met guys from across Europe with accents, but I didn't have the nerve to even try to seduce them. It's my biggest regret spending 2 weeks in Europe and not fucking a European guy, or any guy for that matter, while I was there. Im such a spineless fool.

Look through family lines on the female side, if there is a jew some where its possible.

It's impossible though. There would always be someone to dispute my reign. What I want is unattainable.

I bet your music would be beautiful, user... even a simple melody can be a wonderful accomplishment.

Marry one so they can immigrate to your country, fuck them then divorce them after a year.

Get an online mistress to make me do kinky things for her.

I want to be able to be desired as a friend or a partner
I want to stop feeling like everyone hates me and is cutting me out
I want to stop being a tumor

play guitar
quote shakespeare
give wine tasting notes
build furniture
prepare an animal for feasting
break a wild horse

That's a lot of commitment. I don't want a scrubby poor European guy. I want a nice one, who speaks eloquently, with an accent.

Google fetster, first result, funnily enough probably the best "dating" site as well

Lucid dream then

it needs my location...

Do it on your computer not phone

Thanks user, I really appreciate that. I feel like playing comes naturally to me but writing just feels so foreign.

Thanks for the tip user. My life is a nightmare as it is....so the night terrors may be a good break.