pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv

>Trading
pastebin.com/XE11wzYM

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.vpgame.com/match/10051750.html?category=dota
tipstertube.com/profile/auswell
dota2.vpgame.com/match/10051777.html?category=dota
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soccerway warrior here to help you lose money. Not going to write analysis as you won't read it. Here's some matches for Sunday.

Value Bankers:
>Belarus Division 1
>{FK Gomel} v FK Gomelzheldortrans @ 1.57

>Brazil Serie A
>{Corinthians} v Sao Paulo @ 1.85

>Brazil Serie C
>{Botafogo SP} v Macaé Esporte FC @ 1.44

>China Division 1
>{Xinjiang Tianshan} v Qingdao Jonoon @ 1.90

And here's some complete meme picks from the Iceland Premier League that have odds way out of line, be wary of these:

>{ÍA Akranes} v Valur Reykjavík @ 4.00
>{Vikingur Ólafsvik} v Stjarnan @ 3.20

I have the home teams as strong favourites, but the bookies beg to differ apparently. I'm having a tiny punt on these for fun. If anyone who actually watches Icelandic football could tell me how I'm being retarded, please be my guest.

are these 7/10 + bets?

How the fuck did you know they were 7/10+?

He asked you to rate how confident your are about those bets over 10

Although let me amend that, I have the Iceland games at 6+ out of 10.

Lads should I hedge this?

Sorry lads, extremely tired. But I'm not the one crunching the numbers here so it's all good. Yeah it's 7/10 for confidence, or 70%+ chance to win in my estimation.

shouldn't you hedge any 100+ bet?

Back from France already Derfell? What are your thoughts on the Lieberman crisis?

Also Brazil Serie C games gets fixed from time to time, I won't bet on a game that is gives 1.44 odds.

Yeah, a Brazilian posted saying that last time I posted picks for Serie C. Personally I'll still bet on it until I'm below expectations in that league, but I'll put a disclaimer next time I post Serie C picks.

Never bet in Serie C
The players receive minimum wage, which is low as hell here in Brazil, the clubs take advantage of that and they sell matches regularly
Anyway, anyone got insight on Melbourne Knights v Bentleigh Greens?

Fuck, if the Serie C is that bad, what the fuck is the Serie D and the state leagues like?

which one are you tailing?

The one being mentioned here

Evening lads

They are mostly amateur, most have day jobs as construction workers, etc.

Aussies, is it safe to go big on Bentleigh?

following all of em?

No. I am just telling you that when you are considering Serie C games. Not betting for awhile now or at most placing penny bets due to losing a huge one a few days ago. Just here for the banter.

Should be. Bentleigh played Melbourne in a cup match a few days ago and won 2-1 using a very weakened squad from their typical one.

Also should be worth nothing that Melbourne played their full strength side in that cup match. Melbourne haven't had a rock solid defensive set up all season so they just have to rely on one of the few players they have up front who is any decent to score.

>Never bet in Serie C
>The players receive minimum wage
Stop lying please.

So did you

Namaste

Cannot wait for the 12-6 running water slot.

i did :)

Put a tenner on them. A win is win but it still only 13 minutes.

my indian friends hate india, how is it for you? Personally I love curry so I would love to eat the authentic curry with fecal bacteria, trace of sewerage waste and a touch of hatred for muslims

;)

Whelp. It is free money. I am on a "break" technically till next month so I am not placing any bets above a tenner.

Yeah, on Dota 2 cosmetics here dota2.vpgame.com/match/10051750.html?category=dota

Aussie leagues are good money my friend. Pretty much every team posts lineups pre match and you get a good amount of research done since the FA here has been pushing these second tier state leagues. Sometimes stupid shit happens but that happens in every league really

Mumbai's all right but I'm in a village right now that only gets six hours running water if lucky.

Main newspapers pretty pro trump pro brexit v v interesting

So did you actually get deported Juve cause I never know with you

Forgot my trip pmsl

visa expired hence why I couldn't work

Didn't even know you were Indian. Tbf I only started coming back to /bet/ two weeks ago

very unfortunate will you get it back?

Tbh, you would get bad money comparatively but would you not live a comfortable middle class life with your british qualifications?

>pro trump pro brexit v v interesting

I guess india's conservative? Maybe its because most indians hate muslims

What

could you get tt? would love to tail you

tipstertube.com/profile/auswell

Started a new account solely for tipping aussie football. Not gonna do any real write ups cause line ups normally get posted about 20 minutes before

>tipstertube.com/profile/auswell
love the peanut pumpkin

NSW and Victorian Leagues are the best I've found, since the best Aussie footballing talent is normally produced there these days. Taz is pretty good with the Tassie league though

I bet using cosmetics and cashout via paypal

do you use soccerway?

Only to check the ladder and scorelines. Not really good for much else

wew lads looks like i'm winning 200 dollars

hows life in brazil? what do you do?

It's alright i guess, i don't have to worry with crime rate because i live in a small town
I'm a college student

Cannons v South Melbourne?
Guide my money Strayans

oh my god i actually missed that

that was a 10/10 special i would have made a fucking RAKE

It's good to bet there because honestly speaking a huge part of the people just bet outside of Dota and CSGO based on odds that people who actually care make, not even doing basic research, hence the odds

how do you cash out lad

I fucked up the format pretty badly i'm sorry it's 5 am here
i cash out selling the cosmetics on Lootmarket, money goes to paypal

J league starts in an hour, any tips lads?

Check liebermanns acca

I'm still here. Not getting bullied away. Matches start in 30 minutes.

where?

i did this, so far so good

This is it. Only thing I'm uncertain about is the Hiroshima game. Not that I don't think Yokohama FM won't win, but they've had some weird ass odds given to them.

cheers

hey i'm new to this but is Niigata really that safe?
it's 0.95 here dota2.vpgame.com/match/10051777.html?category=dota

Liebermann SUCH a character.

It's Japan, so we won't ever know; but they almost beat one of the top teams last week, so they can definitely do some damage.

Would love to do a psycho analysis on him

Wish I could choke out Jap moot

Got high hopes about Auswell lids, think he could become the new king of bet

I'll psycho analyse your mum

your bet is poop

Reminder that SP IS /bet/ and /bet/ is sp

>Albania being an authority on characters

pmsl

oh shit why are there goals in the urawa game, its pissing down there

Please explain. Are you a UK or Indian national? Did you just come here for uni? Or are you UK national who went to India for some volunteering?

It's becoming more and more clear that these 3 trips are the same person

How was "my visa expired so I can't work" a long story?

Acca ruined by a cheeky bloater. Ah well.

>It Ain't Me starts playing

It's like they gave up on scoring the 4th goal

Yeah, it's a shame this game went the way it went. I'm still really curious how that Hiroshima game will turn out though. I didn't put money on it, but it would've been free money according to my own predictions.

v v complex situation

Not ruined for me, I took all your selections but put them as DNB. Only a quid on for fun though.

So tell us it then you nonce

give us a summary, you should be able to simplify it considering you know so many words through being a voracious reader

been away with no internet for the last two weeks lids, did I miss anything?

Two Mackers LARGES

loads, it's a v v complex situation/long story so i can't tell you about it though

Trips dying.

I'm volunteering in loo installation

rofl Sendair ;_;

What have you got for J league?

This: . But I really have to go through these matches this week to figure out what went wrong. First match we got memed though, ask . However, there are more inconsistencies which I will have to figure out.

Do l cash out 1 cent?

Today my team, which is first in the bb league, lost against a mid-table team, and this dude was spamming our facebook pages

Betting without knowledge, not even once

Is that an acc?

Yes. I try one every week with Jap matches.

Looking dire senpai

Yup, very. Already lost it. I guess I'll have to dig deep this week to figure out why things went the way it went. On the other hand, my main goal was to go for the Hiroshima match which had ridiculous odds at the starts.

However, I've found a favourite Japanese team though. Albirex play with such heart.

rofl Albirex missing a penalty... what's going on?