Hey Sup Forums. Randomly bought some heroin the other day when I was straight up wasted at the bar...

Hey Sup Forums. Randomly bought some heroin the other day when I was straight up wasted at the bar. What should I do with it? Never tried it before.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdLjVa5ETkw
youtu.be/MHlRa-RPjWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP REPOSTING THREADS

If you want to try heroin you better be 1000% confident in your ability to kick addictions and habits within a few days. If you do it, do it once, and then wait a long fucking time to try it again. Take small amounts too.

This is original..

Throw it away.
Seriously.
Not worth the hassle that may come with it.

Man...fuck that shit. I just got off a seven year hell ride. It still haunts me from time to time. I'm just a random stranger but holy titty Jesus fucks DON'T take that shit. God damn.

Just parachute it, safest non junkie way

How much did that run you? Did you know the person who sold it?

Inject it all into your eye.

god.....retards

Boof it op. Blow it up ur ass

I once watched an interview of Little Richard where he talked about Jimi Hendrix. In it, he pronounced the word 'heroin' like 'hair-ron'.

To this DAY I can't pronounce the word any way other than 'hair-ron'. That shit was TOO funny.

man, ive never done heroin but i like to study neurotransmitters and junk on occasion... and it seems to me that the only way a person can make a clean life out of that level of euphoria is if you are a total hard ass that can make anything in life fun/extreme/diverse and you only touch that shit on rare occasions. Otherwise what else in your life could match it? If you cant match heroins level with your own lifestyle then going off the rails is literally your only path.

Do one of the most addictive drugs in existence, Sup Forumsrehs

Take it and then go join the other worthless sacks of shit at the clinic

Enjoy being homeless

this.

Hang out in front of the nearest Suboxone clinic and offer it to them. Guarantee you'll get what you paid plus interest for it.

That looks like shit. Chop it up into a couple lines and you'll probably feel alright. Honestly if it ain't white, there's no fetanyl in it, so it might as well be brown sugar for me. I'm 18 days off the methadone clinic after a 3 year addiction. Just got sick of it all and knew if I kept going there I'd keep using, meeting people w.e...honestly haven't gone this long without opioids since I stopped the Percs and oxys back in high school.

People with dirty fingernails disgust me

Inject into cock vein for legend points

Try it and welcome to hell.
Just started my first day of opioids was taking 10 to 15 10 mg hydros everyday 1st day cold turkey rls is setting in

Can confirm this, was in two bands as a drummer and guitarist, went hiking and camping all the time, painted canvas and graffiti....managed a hotel. Housekeeper brought me a Baggie she found in a room. It stayed in my desk drawer for months. After a rough day decided to snort some, felt amazing. Got more..ended up loosing all my hobbies, gf, job...went from h to straight fentanyl so I could still get a nod and not shoot it..so glad I never stuck that needle in my veins. I know for a fact I wouldn't be sober at the moment (besides bourbon)

Dude you have no idea. I'm on day 18, just left the clinic after over a year on 120mg of methadone, got down to 40mgs and drank it down 18 days ago....still haven't slept more than a couple hours at a time, and constantly kicking and punching out and stretching my damn rls filled body.

its brown sugar boys

Ive done alot of recreational drugs and regret doing them all. not only is it hard to quit but you never stop missing them. throw that shit out

I can still smell heroin/coke and remember the taste of crack so well.

I've been on opioids for 5 years, I don't remember the last time I didn't take some
The first time I tried to kick them I was watching my wife's friends house, I figured a week alone would help..fuck no!! First day was fine a little uncomfortable, that night though, my legs wouldn't stop hurting, fever set in and I couldn't sleep, I smoked at least 3 packs of cigs that night.
Second day I was shitting myself and throwing up so much I drank 10 gallons of water and maybe a 12 pack of soda.
Third day I tried to drink myself to sleep, I ended up passing out on the stairs covered in throw up. I couldn't take it anymore I called all my dealers everyone was out.
The earliest I could get some was another week.
I was not gonna be able to do it, finally searched through wife's friends cabinets and hit the fucken jackpot.
I guess her dad had passed away and had tons of drugs, not even joking he had methadone, norcos, oxy, ir roxy, fentanyl patches, fentanyl lollipops the best thing was she had a few viles of ketamine (not sure why but they were old, did see a few pics of her dad with a few horses so maybe)
I called a friend over to cook it up and we both got fucken high for the next few days.
I took a large pill bottle and filled it with over 300 random pills plus the kids, and maybe 16 lollipops and a bottle of liquid dilaudid

Not sure how I put ketamine and it auto corrected to kids

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdLjVa5ETkw

found it youtu.be/MHlRa-RPjWE

Clean your fucking fingernails OP

Squirt lemon on it. It's oil based