What does Sup Forums think of my first tattoo?

What does Sup Forums think of my first tattoo?

fucking stupid

is it lavos from chrono trigger? or an onion?

degenerate

Lotus sSymbol from warframe

looks like 3 vaginas fused together

Why tho?

Lame

WTF is it OP? Knock off spooder man?

Fucking warframe. Nice!

shit, warframe gets boring after a while grinding for infinity

Gay tattoo from an ever gayer game, congrats you played yourself

Wanted one and finally decided it was time to get it. Game the symbol came from also helped me keep in touch with friends and make a bunch of new ones. Also kept me from being an hero.

oh warframe, kinda just looked like half a spider to me. eh.

That tattoo is garbage and so are you. Jesus dude... Warframe? Really?

Yeah I'm sure you're a pillar of the community. Do you know where you are?

Yeah I like the game. Not the only game I play tho. Plus it's called a lotus symbol so I can just pass it off as being a variation of the lotus flower. Win win

I'm still not convinced its not a half-assed spider.

hey man, if it's something you like and it means something to you good for you dude. you can always make it look like lavos later on

I can sorta tell not many people like you in real life.

That looks like one of those tattoos people get that they instantly regret. They go out of their way to try and convince others that they love it,but in the end they are only trying to convince themselves.

Tenno ...
SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Not a socially outgoing dude in real life so probably

> something you like and it means something to you good for you dude.
user also has a tattoo he instantly regretted, it's like a support network

At least you leveled up your autism

First tattoo so I may eventually regret it. Least I didn't put it anywhere I couldn't hide it. So far I'm pretty happy with it, turned out how I wanted

You should make it so your existing tattoo is the top section of a pillar and at the bottom below a single decorative ring you should make it have a couple shrubs to add a little character to the scenery.

Shit that might be neat later on. Just gotta make sure it doesn't look like a dick if I do that.

> I may eventually regret it.
>So far I'm pretty happy with it
kek
I feel like you proved my point

KILL YOURSELF SUMPOCUCK

Ftfy

should have got a triforce or the star from mario.
maybe a pokeball.

Fucking kek man

Wow. now that would of been a cool tattoo

Top kek

What is so bad about warframe??
It's better then 90% of other f2p games out there, and way better the destiny or call of duty of some other big "triple a" Cash grab.

Shape is weird

Change your tattoo to this and you may not be such as faggot (but you probably still will be).

faggot

I bet you buy every prime access

>What is so bad about warframe??
No one's really playing mmorpg's anymore ,that's the major issue

Congratulations you are officially gay.

The tattoo fad has been over for a couple of years now moron.

The developers are remarkably incompetent, and often make hostile decisions that negatively impact the playerbase.

Any bad glitches often get ignored for months, but any bug that actually benefits the players gets removed in a week.

nah i've never gotten a tattoo and probably never will.. there is nothing i like enough to have it drawn onto my body permanently

should have gotten a warbros one

>The tattoo fad has been over for a couple of years now moron
I wouldn't even give the time of day to a girl with tattoos , that's for sure .
It's like they marked themselves as "easy slut" and "cheating bitch"

looks like a warframe regalia

Why did you get a Tribal Mormon spider on your arm?

>Any bad glitches often get ignored for months, but any bug that actually benefits the players gets removed in a week.
Every free to play mmo ever

your Spider-Man tattoo sucks compared to mine

I see your points, but half of the games released today are buggy as fuck and take years to get fully patched to a state that it shouldn've been in at launch. Case in point, battlefield 4, assassin's Creed unity, etc.

why wouldn't you give an 'easy slut' the time of day you fag? wear a condom, lose your virginity

Warframe fucking sucks and you should drink bleach.

Is that a bugs ass?

But every update Warframe has comes with a whole new wave of bugs that totally fuck players.

this is what i saw

TENNO

> lose your virginity
Where's the fun in banging an easy chick? Dude anybody can fuck a slut

Good goy

Yo dubs b sharp
The shit on your arm is not
Sucks to be o p

Hello brainwashed twelve year old, do you buy every call of duty?

I love warframe, too, OP.
And for anyone complaining about bugs, I have to say, I haven't seen many bugs that have affected my gameplay at all.

>wear a condom
And he called me a fag ,fucking a girl wearing a condom isn't even sex, it's mutual masturbation

shoulda just an hero, what are you 18?

despised ppl after high school desperate to get a tattoo and ending up spontaneously getting something shit like yours (or bitches ruining half of their rib cage)

kill you're self, [DE]Steve

Same with a lot of other games though

I saw this and thought "tethra"

Your*

Is Warframe still a boring grindfest with no proper endgame?

>kill you're self
Go back to Destiny, little boy.

If you have friends to play with, it isn't that bad with the grinding.

Last time i played, yes

kill you are selves

what the fuck? it's plenty of fun. unless you think the fun part is the chase and not the actual fucking, then you're definitely gay

I like it better then what my buddy got he has his dogs name on his arm with a paw his dogs name is Harley

Fellow tenno

Why do you get a tattoo of a beetle's ass?

endgame is fashion and sleek

fashion frame all the way.

Lol so that means most people on Sup Forums wont have fun.

What breed of kubrow is that, it be a magnificent tard

Well done tattoo, not completely autistic as a triforce would be. I'd say you did good.

don't get me wrong I hate DE and this ded game but I'd rather play it than most other F2P garbage, I'll be sticking around till it all burns down, it's just gonna be tragic when they fuck it up thanks to ego and narrowmindedness (so to speak)

You got me there, buddy.

looks islamic

>fun part is the chase and not the actual fucking

You are what's wrong with society today

I think DE does a good job, but to each their own, I do see issues in the game as well, but, I still find it very fun.

or maybe it's you. putting the pussy on a pedestal

Lol virgin

>pussy on a pedestal
Oh never mind, your a nigger that's leaving bastard children everywhere

>it's a cat

WHEN DID DE MAKE IT A HORROR GAME

Have you even tried sex without a condom?
They should make bulletproof vests out of condoms, if you get shot you wouldn't feel a thing

i'm a 29 year old white dude who maybe thought like you at one point.. maybe i'm you from the future? turn back now

I don't know if it's because of the swelling but everything looks misaligned

Hey kiddo, I stopped the dating scene a while back because I'm done with the slut culture .You all wanted easy loose women, well you got them

ftfy, OP

they actually showcased this shit on stream, I was kind of impressed