What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

fansided.com/2016/05/15/emilia-clarke-daenerys-nude-scene/
youtube.com/watch?v=03ka06Ih8zE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are those tits CGI? i dont even know anymore

clearly cgi. look at how strange the neck looks, it is too wide for her little head.

she says that she actually posed nude in a sound stage and then they superimposed her whole body in the burning shot that was filmed out doors.

what is happening in got now a days? is it still bullshit and lots of talking.

also dragonbitches tits look like shit

Nope.

fansided.com/2016/05/15/emilia-clarke-daenerys-nude-scene/

She never said she stopped doing nudity, that internet rumor just keeps spreading.

thats so retarded

"i refuse to do a nude shot but i will allow you to create a near perfect cgi version of my naked body"

all the effort and cost just because she's suddenly too high and mighty to go nude

she said it's all her and 100% real

she was fully nude in front of a green screen

they superimposed her whole body onto the wider shot filmed outside

technically yes it's CGI, but it's not to fake her nudity, it's to put the nudity into another shot

It's a drama, of course there are people talking.

What's even the problem with doing a little full frontal?
It's just a job.

She probbably refused to do the nude shots because of the strategically placed burger fats on her body

dat below average body

It wasn't cgi you idiot.

>So, it’s a scare tactic that doubles as an amazing visual effect? But those visuals go beyond watching Daenerys being engulfed in flames. Emilia Clarke actually had to stand there in the nude. As she tells it, “I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3. That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ There ain’t no body double!”

>EW also notes that the scene was shot in private on a closed set in Belfast, while Dothraki scenes were shot in Spain.

Well, apparently some retards don't only want her to pose nude, but they also want her to literally walk in the fire...

her problem is that shes the biggest mary sue since rey. this show parallels the walking deads shitty writing in that everything gets exponentially worse after season 1

lol fuck she's so fat she has to get a cgi body double now.

I want to see dem thick hips and ass, that shot is framed horribly.

If an actress puts on a few pounds, at least show the part of the body that benefits the most from that.

Wasn't a body double.

She was totally bananas.

Well it probably doesn't help that every time she gets naked in this show, thousands of neckbeards screencap her body and criticize every aspect of it.

Not even whiteknighting. That kinda sounds miserable.

She makes 2.1 million dollars per season, with that increasing by increments up to 7 million dollars per season in the final year of the show.

It does sound shitty, but I'd do a lot worse for that kind of money and be happy about it.

Yeah it's CGI.

This episode just felt...off. Like you can tell D&D took a lot of artistic liberties.

I would too. Doesn't mean it wouldn't bother me when dudes that couldn't even say hello to me without spilling spaghetti all over themselves repeatedly call me disgusting. And if I had the kind of leverage to make it stop by not doing nude scenes anymore, I'd consider it.

Well some of it got to be CGI because of the fire behind her.

THICK

>also dragonbitches tits look like shit

It's cause they're photoshopped.

it's not on tpb where is it?

mmm thicc

HIGH

>I can't read.

She stripped down in a studio, and they recorded her walking around in her bare ass.
Then they superimposed that entire recording, head, tits, and all, into the burning building.
The bad lighting is an attempt to add shadows and light from the CGI fire onto a recording done in a well lit studio.

I thought it was the best of the season...

>and they recorded her walking around in her bare ass.

I mean, her lower waist isn't even the shot, so she's probably walking around in a full pair of pants just to deprive the crew of seeing her luscious lady lumps.

I mean sure, that's possible. My point is those are her tits.

she is a cunt and maybe a men hater too

Yeah I know, I'm not the retard you were responding to.

disinfo agent pls go

Fuck off, find me one interview where Emilia Clarke says she's not doing nudity anymore.

How does one find, that which does not exist?

Even that would be unreliable. Interviews aren't exactly legally binding testimonies.

youtube.com/watch?v=03ka06Ih8zE

He had to do it to sustain plot suspense, what would emilia Clarke's motivation here? Robbing the cgi artist's of their credit?

They had too. GRRM isn't writing fast enough and they have already burned through all the source material. They have to put in certain shit to make sure its entertaining as a visual medium. Not saying I agree though. Some of it was clear bullcrap.

To make the nude scene seem even more shocking and brave, obviously.

All I'm saying is that as far as the evidence goes we have:

1. Emilia Clarke never said she wasn't doing nudity anymore.
2. Emilia Clarke specifically said this scene was 100% her and no body double, and that she thought she looked great.

And on your side the evidence is:

1. I just think it's fake because.

So yeah, she COULD be lying, but there's no reason to suspect she is, because there's no reason to suspect she's against nudity in the first place.

pussy power

Fresh off the presses: average Sup Forums poster is a complete moron who cannot substantiate claim.

What claim would that be?

I never said it was fake, user. I'm the guy who said that even if there were an interview where she said she wasn't showing her tits anymore, even then it wouldn't be enough to conclusively say she wouldn't, as interviews can and do contain lies.

>1. I just think it's fake because.

This guy.

Did they use the same body double as Cersei? They look eerily similar but it might just be the way the cgi was composited

she's flabby as fuck irl, of course it's fake

My mistake.

So at this point, this is just trolling right?