When Trump loses the election will the republican party find a less extreme right wing nominee?

When Trump loses the election will the republican party find a less extreme right wing nominee?

Honest thoughts. If they could cut their ties with Christians it would go a long way. Obviously they wont cut all ties but hopefully we could get a candidate from the republican party that doesn't advocate against abortion, marijuana, and gay marriage for a start. Would let a bunch of retarded young kids looks at more than social issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10805288/r
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat shit motherfucker

solid opinion.

Agreed

kek

Trump is to the left of Hillary a lot of the time you fucking queer

>If they could cut their ties with Christians it would go a long way.
If they could just be liberal faggots.

This is your guy in 2020.
Sorry.

>>Trump
>>extreme right wing

You either have no concept of what the far right looks like or you haven't looked at any of his proposed policies.

btw I'm a liberal and it isn't "right wing" to want secure borders

>Trump
>Losing the election
top kek

Those numbers don't mean shit.
He can rack up huge vote totals in historically red states but if he cant turn some swing states he's fucked.

>Orlando attack wont turn Florida an easy red.
>Implying the other swing states wont follow.

Typically, populist nationalism has been a precursor to political change (see: Anti-Masonic Party, Know Nothing Party, Pre-Roosevelt Democrats). In other words, Trump has won so far because there is no functional Republican party due to outdated and unpopular ideas. Eventually the Republicans will have to find a new message but the problem is that the party's business core and Christian conservatives are natural allies, more natural allies than nationalist populism that's for sure. Going by history, the next nominee may be Whig-like, a completely boring celebrity with nothing to say about anything other than "I don't like Hillary and if you don't like Hillary vote for me".

Anyone who has studied history will tell you that when you get to liberalism and make a Left you end up Right back where you started from.

No. Trump is not a true conservative it will just strengthen their argument that a real conservative can win an election.
It will take a few more years before the republican party implodes.
So far the party is only good winning house seats die to gerrymandering (which both parties do) but at least the dems have been effective at expanding the tent meanwhile the Republicans continue to exclude everyone except wite older males.

The Republican party honestly just needs someone who isn't openly completely insane. Someone who argues rationally and logically until they win the presidency, then launches all of the nukes at once.

The problem right now is that America absolutely hates the fucking shit out of people without polarized ideas. You're either with one side, or against the other side, and there is nothing anyone hates more than the people in the middle ground, even more than their opposing side.

So even if there was a Democrat that supported gay marriage but didn't support gun control, they'd be cannibalized. If there was a running Republican that hated the poor but was strongly pro-choice, they'd be abandoned by the Republican party for "not being Conservative enough".

It's a fucking trainwreck.

Pandering the the religious right is a losing battle. They need to drop that shit. Religion is slowly but surely being phased out.

Trump isn't right wing.

gr8 b8 m8

Kinda seems rigged

I still can't wrap my head around why we still accept this electoral system instead of pure popular vote.

>>be in Texas
>>be liberal
>>literally doesn't matter who I vote for my state will go red

>against abortion, marijuana, and gay marriage
so basically you want the republican nominee to be a liberal?

>Would let a bunch of retarded young kids looks at more than social issues.
yea i figured you were retarded. now i know for sure

but since Drumpf doesnt have a fukking CLUE on what to do should he win, he will pretty much either allow his VP to do everything or do 75% of what that other jackass tells him what he 'should' do

bruh: strawpoll.me/10805288/r

stfu and gtfo

>When Trump loses

Kek. We're gonna make America Great Again. But reading this thread I know there is no hope for Sup Forums

oh don't worry
he knows what to do
havent you heard?
hes going to Make America Great Again TM

I guess I can understand the republican aversion to abortion.

weed makes no sense to me, it creates jobs and revenue.

gay marriage also made no sense to me, I thought that republicans wanted small govt. But it doesn't really matter at the point, SCOTUS has spoken, move on.

>If they could cut their ties with Christians it would
be a fuck of a lot less people voting for them.

That's why they do it, user. Votes from the far-right which they need.

You're an idiot.
The majority of Americans can't even tell you who the current vice president is. And you want them deciding the fate of the nation? Think about that. This country has enough fucktards in it that Here Comes Honey Boo Boo was a hit show.

True democracies are a nice idea but they don't work in practice. A true democracy is two lions and a lamb sitting down and deciding whats for dinner.

>Trump is to the left of Hillary
HAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHAHAHA

no

>supports torture, racial profiling, tax cuts
>not right wing

pick one

>A true democracy is
liberals voting forthngs that makes you so butthurt

hence the wolves/lamb analogy

>the American people are stupid
>so let's vote for a bunch of right wing lolbertarian dipshits

kek

The Democrats need to wake the fuck up and start thinking about the American people and not other countries, Illegals (they need to learn the definition also), or their own pocket books. They including some of the republicans have completely destroyed the credibility, economy, and the Constitution (by manipulating it to their own ends) of this country and the American people. Hillery is the worst of them all.

.... What?

It isn't about changing how our republic functions, it's about making sure every vote actually counts.

I don't really understand where you are coming from unless you are suggesting the people shouldn't have the right to elect their own representatives.

I bet you aren't a huge proponent of the Bill of Rights are you?

>Trump losing

you poor fool.

In all honesty, Hillary has a much better chance of winning
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

>Hillery (sp) is the worst of them all.

because I say so

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Make a Nigger Wipe My Butt Again

fixed

>five thirty eight

how long can that guy live off of 1 single correct prediction.

Look at 1988 here.

Yyou mean correctly predicting the 2012 election results?

Hes not against gay marriage and he personally doesn't like drugs but he said he would let the states decide if they should legalize it
Abortion is not an issue that is central to this election but its always going to be hotly debated and people will vilify you for being pro-x when they are pro-y I dont think theres a way to enact laws that will make even close to everyone happy leave it to local or state governments to make laws based on their populations and it won't be as divisive an issue

The result of 1988s election
>implying polls are accurate ever

how many of those meaningless red-blue squiggles do you have faggot??

Jesus one for every fucking occasion

>Implying Trump will lose

I can't wait until November to bathe in all your faggot tears, what a great day it will be.

BUILD THE WALL

yes precisely

wut? I dont even follow what you mean by this statement.

>brings up obsolete data system from 30 years ago

sure faggot

You do elect your own representatives in everything up to the second to last step. The only time your vote doesn't matter is during the last phase of the election, but you're the one who got the presidential candidates where they are in the first place.

You also elect mayors, board leaders, senators, congressmen, and so on. I don't see what the problem is.

I can't wait until your mom makes you clean up the basement

Hillery buys her polls just like she bought off Google.

Just imagining what Trump's thoughts are in that pic. He looks pleased.

Who's "Hillery?"

Is that your mom?

If I lived in mom's basement I'd be supporting Bernie like the rest of you neckbeards

>people who disagree with me are Hitler
>people who like what I dont like are failures.
>Lol you think what? Most be a fat virgin.

you are why the left is losing support faster than hillary's tits.

>I posted a bunch of cringing conspiracies me and other underage bans believe
>please laugh at me

She is. I hope she develops cancer and dies a slow painful death so I can sit back and be happy that justice would be served.

so you live in Dad's closet?

Your goddess.

The sad thing is that Trump is the most moderate Republican of all this year's candidates excluding maybe Kasich

>supports a retard like Trump
>flabbergasted why other anons would mistake him for fat/virgin

kek

sounds like you want the GOP to select a democrat next time around.

protip, they already have. Most GOP elites are voting Hillary

yes guilty until proven innocent is just totally justice sperglord

It becomes a conspiracy after it gets covered up. You know what the definition if "is" is?

You aren't making an argument as to why this system is better than the popular vote.

You keep saying you, instead of we. What country are you from?

I don't worship anyone named "Hillery."

That's more like your shitpile.

You guys are desperate

you think you dont like trump because your probably haven't looked into anything about him.

TRUMP DYNASTY
>Trump Dynasty

>Projection

Someones been molested, haven't they?

Christie was pretty much saying the same shit, actually.

Yep so I guess according to you, if someone gets off for murder due to a technicality or they have friends that pressure witnesses to not testify, that is justice too.

I know you have all these charming buzzwords which "prove" Clinton is a crook. And your faggotry is most entertaining.

Trump's legacy can be seen in Atlantic City. Dilapidated kitschy casin os

You live in somebody's tight enclosed space. Most self-sufficient adults are going to vote for Clinton, not that retard you like.

>What country are you from
Not horribly relevant to the discussion.

And doesn't the electoral college vote based off of the popular vote anyway? They're not legally obligated to but more often than not (like 90% of the time) they vote based off of the majority vote, yeah?

So even if there was a popular vote system in place, wouldn't the outcome be the exact same? You'd still be one X vote in a sea of Y votes. The only election that maybe would have been changed was Bush v. Kerry on Dubya's second term.

Don't forget gym accidents

yes you do. Did you get but hurt? Go back and cry to your goddess that some people know she is a criminal. Here is a report for you to file.

yes according to anyone reading this you're still a faggot who thinks Clinton is guilty until proven innocent.

They used to tar and feather un-American fuckwads like you, js

If u think Trump is great, just visit Atlantic City. He destroyed that town

lol everyone except some retarded texans hates slimy ted

>durr Hillerys a crook

still trying to figure out who "Hillery" is?

Is that a dog you molested? Has to be.

>implying fbi didn't literally say she broke the law

yeah but durr Trump built up so many other towns one failed town doesn't derp matter

most likely itll be him vs paul ryan

this

>if anything goes out of business he is a failure

what are you a child, some business ventures work some dont. Thats how the world is.

He has had more successful business than unsuccessful ones.

Nice argument

Comey admitted she sent classified emails, literally a crime. People who also leaked classified information

Julian Assange- In hiding
Bradly Manning - In GITMO
Snowden - In asylum in Russia
Clinton- Running for president.

Trump is going to be a a great president after 16 years of complete failure by Americas leaders.

>implying your levels of cringe aren't off the scale
>implying you aren't still replying
>implying you still aren't polishing this dry fungus of a turd

>Not even giving him a chance

I can taste the tears already, November can't come quick enough

Which town, exactly?

He doesn't have any real policies.

Laughably inaccurate.

Not saying Trump is a shoe in, but you have to at least try to show people a plausible scenario.

Because if thats the case then the only states any politician will ever care about is California, New York, Florida and Texas. Everyone else will be told to fuck right the fuck off.

The electoral college is to enhance the power of small states.

Learn to civics

Doesn't matter. The FBI had nothing to prosecute Clinton with.

Amazing how many of you buttmad neckbeards are like these total lawyers in your massive amounts of spare time.

oh look he's holding that book he didn't really write

>supporting a loser like Trump
>thinking Clinton will win

I win. I win faggot.