Anons post girls they know and others say what they would do to them

Anons post girls they know and others say what they would do to them.
Reply for reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would have her passed out on a bed lying completely naked in front of me. Flip her onto her stomach and rase her ass in the air with her face down. Handcuff her to the front of the bed frame with each hand having its separate cuff. Slowly start inserting beads into her tight ass one small bead at a time. The beads get larger the further in they go. By the time the third one is in she's slowly waking up but unaware of the position she's in. As she becomes consious of what's going on she starts to squirm out of the cuffs. At this point I shove the four other beads deep into her ass and her body contorts and she falls flat onto her stomach with her body on the bed. Mount her from behind and start pounding her pussy from on top of her as she cries out in pain.

Take them out some where public and use the brunettes face as I throat fuck her nice and hard while her friend gets used by random people her friend would get passed around to all the people that want to use her while I fill the brunettes cunt and ass with cum multiple times.

I'd respect these two strong independent women,they would both love my respect for them

dads ex

better than tinder, plenty of horny young girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

Take her how she is and push her towards a counter while I pull down her shorts and panties. Give her ass a couple of smacks before fucking her pussy nice and hard. While I fuck her I'll take her top off and grab her tits. I'll fuck her till she is moaning like crazy then I'll fill her with cum and leave her there exhausted.

she'd be smiling as I lick all around her tiny pussy and massage her clit. While I'm eating her out would slowly start to put two lubed up fingers into her ass. Her smile would turn to horror as I slam my dick in her ass and start pounding away. Would only stop when she's begging daddy to put it back into her throat.

graduated 2 ahead of me

fuck yeah

Catch her stealing from work. Tell her I'm going to fire her unless she gives me full control of her body for a week. I get to decide who uses her, when, and how.

What would you do to these sorority sisters?

who the fuck are these beauties

no one wants to fuck this skinny little slut? i always wanted to?

As she is feeding her child she will be sucking my cock deeply it feels so good as her kid falls to sleep she puts him to bed and I bend her over and fuck her cunt nice and hard making her moan I would fill her cunt and make sure she is pregnate with another kid.

Get a bunch of friends together and strip them both slowly and force them to give us blowjobs on the beach in front of everyone. Once they make us nice and hard we will push their faces down into the sand and fuck their tight cunts until we unload our cum all over them.

i'd tie them up in my basement, all five, musical chairs style. stripped down to their naked bodies except for high heels. i'd mercilessly facefuck them in shifts. as soon as i would cum in ones throat, i'd wipe my dick on their face, then leave to go upstairs, watch tv, make a sandwich. smoke pot. all the while they're restrained and sitting with their cum drenched whore friends.
repeat this process about every half

What would you do to her?

Lift her dress up and pull her panties down. Then I'll spread her legs wide and lick her clit while I finger her tight pussy. I'll make sure she is very wet before shoving my cock into her little pussy stretching it very well. If be able to pound her easily since she is so wet and I'd keep cycling her until I'm ready to cum. I'll then get her on her knees and cover her face in cum.

I'd take her out to a public place, wearing a short skirt and no panties. As we walk around I'd slide beads into her ass until she couldn't hold it anymore. I'd then have you stand in the middle of a crowd until her ass gave out and spilled everything for everyone to see.

make left eat right's pussy to get her wet. then i'd flip right over and fuck her from behind while pulling her pigtails roughly. switch to fucking left's mouth before cumming all over both their faces and hair.

I would shove her face down deep into the sand. She would whimper softly in a muffled voice while I pull her bottom to the side. I would slide my cock up and down her pussy while pinching and twisting her nipples from behind. Then I'd penetrate her, starting slowly and working up to a speed and intensity that causes a firm clapping sound of my thighs against her ass cheeks. Before climax I would bury my cock deep in her ass. I would make her fart out the creampie while filming it, completely humiliating her.

I'd pull her over to a tree and bend her over a bit while she uses the tree as support. I'd lift her dress up and rub my cock along her pussy till she is wet and begging for my cock. I'll then start to duck her nice and hard making her moan with every thrust until I cum deep inside her pussy. I'll make her walk around with my cum dripping out of her.

close friend from high school

I would shove beads all in her rectum and then plug it up. Then I'd make her go out and do some everyday things, with a vibrator in her pussy. If she complains, turn it up. Then I'd bend her over somewhere and spank the marbles out of her

reach up the slit on that dress and feel her wet pussy through her thong. then i'd push her down on the ground and hike it all the way up, push the thong aside, and fuck her raw. cum inside her and make her go to prom with cum dripping out her pussy.

friend's ex

Tiny waist and her big juicy ass.

I would reach up under that crop top and feel up her tits. Force her to her knees and thrust down her throat until cum and spit drenches that white top. How about Garnet here?

Roommate's friend

I would fuck her so hard her ass cheeks would become as red as her panties.

ake her bend over, showing her stuffed holes to entire families. Bring her to the entrance of the mems bathroom where she sucks off random dads with the balls to use her mouth in public. After swallowing a dozen loads of cum or so, she has the anal dildo shoved into her throat and she leaves the mall with the end sticking out of her whore mouth. In the parking lot she gets stripped and tied to the hood of my car and driven to the homeless shelter with her cunt on full display. Park and let any man fuck her pussy until morning.

wheres her ass

college friend, knew her just before she became a huge slut

before she became a huge slut or before you realized it wasnt happenin

i'd love to take some marbles and plug it inside her. i'd plug it up with a nice big buttplug and force her to go out to the city to go perform.

every time she made a mistake i'd turn up the vibrator in her cunt. she would offer her mouth to people in the streets to use.

Take her to an adult theater and fuck her doggy while she sucked cock after cock at a gloryhole.

Shove her head in the water and fuck her tight ass making her struggle as I keep bringing her up for air and back down into the water I would train her to only cum when she's being choked or drowning it's the only pleasure she gets and I would cum insideher cunt.

How about this redhead who is really into having her ass played with?

facefuck her until she's slobbering all over my cock, then cum on her glasses

Fuck her in right up the edge, then cum hard on those glasses. Sit and watch as she takes them off and licks them clean.

pale redheads are my weakness. I'd disappoint her so hard

She's begging to be fucked.

Read the rules faggot

Fuck her ass prone. She looks like she has a clean, pink little asshole.

dump, id eat her shit

Slap in face
rapeee

Cover her mouth with one hand and pull her tank top up to bare those massive tits. I tell her to push them together while I slap her bare breats and push my cock in between them, fucking her cleavage while she whimpers with each strike.

She enjoys a good rimming and having her arse hole eaten out.

std/10

Smack that ass raw, filling her up with my friends until she overflows. After that, spit roast her till cum is coming out of her nose.

I would tongue left's ass hole while she's on all 4s, while right would be tonguing my ass.

I would tie her hands together and put her hair in a pony tail so that I could face fuck her and make a big sloppy mess until I cum all over her pretty face and hair

would choke and fuck her while i fuck her, looks like a whore that would want it rough
hot as fuck redhead, would love to oil up her tits and make out with her before getting my cock sucked

fuck that beautiful mouth then cum in her ass.

tie her up with her bikini top and fuck her ass raw in front of everybody at the beach, cum on her tits and face

Bend her over in a field and plow her ass til she screams. Then maybe get some farm yard animals to join in to give her a giant creampie

Bend her over that stool and take her top off. Watch her tits flop as I throat fuck her till I cum in her throat and she heaves it onto the floor.

fuck her with her suit on, post more of her

Flip her dress doggy then cum on her beautiful face

I'd pull her hair back, stuff my solid cock into her little mouth until she gags and chokes. As she pulls back I ram her head back onto me, rocking her back and forth as tears run from her eyes as she looks up at me as she tries to catch her breath.

tied up, gagged with her dirty panties, fucked raw and pumped full of cum over and over, waiting for her to be too tired to resist, keep going and going

damnson fucking gonna cum buckits, keep em coming

More of this little fiesty blonde

I'd hold her against the bed and pound her ass hard, not letting her move. Then flip her over and make her rim me while rubbing her clit until she squirts

Fuck the left in the mouth, right in the ass. Go back and forth, basically Russian roulette with cum instead of bullets. Cum in ass, the other eats it. Cum in mouth, she spits it into the others ass.

better than tinder, plenty of horny stunning girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

more

more!

hell yeah user. shes a little slut. would you finish in her ass?

What would you do to them?

looks like she has a nice body more?

Leave her the biggest cream pie Sup Forumsro

more?

Fuck middle doggystyle and pull her braid, while I suck on right's tits, and left eats her out.