This was the best thing that came out of the prequels

This was the best thing that came out of the prequels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XVk9lPotcW4?t=38m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats the worst star wars movie though

Both correct.

The series is great though.

wrong

correct answer. If the prequels followed the tone of this series while being slightly less over the top, they would have been great

I often imagine if this grevious made it to the big screen instead of the mustache twirling coward we got

/thread

This

That's a poster for the movie and it's fucking garbage. The show was alright.

Disney should really start doing some animated one-offs. The way they do some comic series.

There is a lot of potential for these kinds of movies

FUCKING THIS.

Grievous was so much more of a badass in this series. But I guess if you get your lungs crunched by Mace "Mushroom Cloud Layin" Windu, you'd probably be somewhat less confrontational too.

But still. I don't know why they didn't just go with the guy who voiced him in that series.

Overall, though, the 2D animation was spectacularly done. Much better than the shitty, candy-ass 3D. As soon as I saw the commericials for the new clone wars series, I wanted to vomit. Never watched it solely because it was in 3D.

Pic related. It's what I felt while watching the 2D series as a kid.

Whoops, wrong image.

No it wasn't

kill yourself

t: actual cw fan

This and the Podracing game on the Nintendo 64 are the only good things that came out of the Prequels

This would probably be pretty badass. I'd watch an animated Thrawn one-off, as long as they stuck to the Timothy Zahn Trilogy.

Blinded by nostalgia, you are

Going to go a step further and say best Star Wars thing to happen after the OT

you are the one who is wrong. 2003 series was cool looking but had very little characterization or story development

You're damn right we are.

'no'

cw2003 is a cool cartoon but not better than the prequels

>2003 was better
>Never watched the other one solely because it was in 3D.
thy name is faggot

3D ANIMATION A SHIT

it was also very short

I bet you liked the animation in the 1967 jungle book

Better than any movie after the OT too

This one felt like an anime because of the fights. Like that one where Dindu just punches a a bunch of super battle droids and force pushes the shrapnel into the others.

Why are 2D fags such cancer?

youtu.be/XVk9lPotcW4?t=38m48s
REEEEEEEE its quality for the ages, muh 2D. bla bla bla

Not encouraging you to waste your life any further, but the 3d series is fucking great despite what you think of how it looks.

I don't know why they haven't begun making animated versions of Star Wars legends material. They'd have a pretty decent market to shill to.

That arc is better than anything in the prequels.

this, it had nice designs and fight sequences that managed to hold their own against the movies in terms of imagination

due its creativeness it never felt insulting, just a nice idea

this

if you take some of the episodes and ideas with a grain of salt it's pretty good. Obviously if the show was live action, the clones would likely be far more monotone (which I prefer tb h)

Why are the clone episodes the best? Probably better than Anakin and Obi episodes

>series called The Clone Wars
>less than a dozen based on the clones
I didn't mind Anakin/Obi episodes, but I think it was the last season, I didn't see a single fucking clone in it, granted I just skimmed through it because I wanted to see the new phase 2 trooper armor but still

the period in time is called Clone Wars and even if that had not been the case you would have to be an autistic asshole to grip about that.

Geonosis is so fucking cool, how did that hack fraud Lucas come up with it?

>the period in time is called Clone Wars
Wew lad! I wonder why, maybe if they named it the Clone and Jedi wars I wouldn't be so upset :^)

This was the best thing that came out of the 3D series.

Genndy is a fucking GOD

He had an incredible imagination, just didn't know how to execute his ideas that well.

Notice how Lucas introduces two desert planets which are clearly different in many ways from each other while JJ can't do anything except rename Tatooine.