Help me Sup Forums. Wtf is wrong w my balls?????

Help me Sup Forums. Wtf is wrong w my balls?????

Op that's cancer!

theyre dry as fuck, bro

could be an sti, go to the doc, bro

Stop using shampoo as lube and moisturize.

That's all kinds of problems right there. The whole thing is all kinds of problems. You need a new genitals.

Pastrami on rye? Wtf dude?!

Swimmers itch
Google it

Don't use shampoo to jerk off. Same shit happened to me when I first discovered the joy of shampoo. It is fun to peel off though. Like sunburn, but thicker.

Thats just a kind of eczema. It's starts as a little spot and when you pull of the dry skinn it's starts to get bigger and bigger. Go to your docter voor some cortisons

That shit looks like psoriasis on your ballbag man.
That is like a one in a million chance.
Damn.

This. Shit happened to me when I was like 13. Although it was hand soaps that I didn't wash off. Just thought wiping with a towel was good enough

This.

>what's wrong with my balls?

You're uncut.

Looks like a fungal thing, happened to me a little over a year ago. Occurred when I decided not to change my boxers one day and I woke up the next like that.

Just give your sac a good wash and you should be good to go. And try to practice better hygiene.

Must be cancer

Can confirm shampoo will give you peeling skin down there, the Axe shit is especially bad

I'd guess that you used shampoo on them and didn't wash them off.
Just chill it will peel and go away.

If not your balls will fall off and explode because it's probably something more serious than using a harsh chemical on them.

This. I made this mistake once,

ever since then my dick got really tough and isn't as sensitive.

Takes more effort now.

They're shit-tier

Jock itch. Appointment w/ PCP stat.

Years of dried cum, m8
have a bath and moisturise them

put coconut oil on your ball bag. coat your balls in coconut oil every night. It'll stop the itching and cracking and peeling.

your balls? wtf is wrong with your dick. ugly af

Did you masturbate with shampoo and not wash? That exact thing happened to me when I was like fifteen

30yo m here
couldn't find hand cream,
used conditioner,
came,
fell asleep
woke up to a solid as fuck nut sack that took a week to peel off

Check em

What you should do is lather Ben-gay on them, it'll get them moisturized

Check em

Yep, same thing happened to me as a teenager, scared the fuck out of me but it went away on its own.

o shit son, 2nd set of trips this week.

Uses 60 grit sandpaper

Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk
I can peel off chunks of that shit. Like flakes of skin ce off. I noticed it in ikea. Fucking screamed and scared the brown guy next to me.....

I didn't fap w shampoo or conditioner. That burns my urethra :(((

Btw
The coconut idea seems like a good idea. For fapping too.

i'd worry more about that herpe boil on your dick son. Also its probably a rashy ball sack from shaving or from a shampoo or other liquid you used.
When i had surgery they needed me to shower with a red liquid and for not rinsing the ball sac completely i had a burning rash like that.

Looks like psoriasis op

scrote-cheese, male version of muff-garbage (mispronounced by those sub-humans from jersey as muff-cabbage)

He's uncut. Cut men look a lot better.

That shit is molluscum.
Worst thing... I didn't even get it from fucking. Got it from itching my pubes in the gym.

Worst.fucking.luck.EVER

Don't listen to anybody, it's a yeast infection. Yes that's what it looks like, you likely shaved then had sex and the open pores got infected. Use a topical anti yeast and itll be gone in four days.

Source: happened to be a couple months ago

Op here.
My dick is scared of the balls. Hence it made ugly face.

bumping my own reply. I forgot to add, moisturizer will make the area MORE hospitable for yeast and make it worse.

Scrape the dead skin off with a razor every night, and apply the yeast treatment (like the same stuff for athlete's foot) do not have sex. You're good

go to a fuckin hospital right now

coconut oil will hurt and sting. You'll want to stop, but believe me, keep putting it on. Use good quality coconut oil too. Pure white when solid. clear as pure water when melted. If it's yellow when it's melted, the quality is bad. And of course, wear loose clothes.

that's disgusting !
Dude, go to the fucking hospital, that's cancer

Your balls are turning into beef jerky. That's literally the best thing that could ever happen to you.

You could just peel tiny amounts of your balls off at a time and have unlimited beef jerky that always grows back.

Some guys have all the luck.

You used something to fap with that has the same shit as shampoo. I know that condition with balls whenever I see it.

But from what I see, it's nothing major.

Moisturize, dude.

Oh I highly doubt it. Penis looks terrible.

I'very had that happen before.
It goes away in a few days.

:((((
I mean, I wish it was bigger... I'm very self conscious about being average when erect... I really wish I was thicker... Sigh... Thnx bro... Now I'm sad I have an average dick...

Nice trips, but what's your length OP?

This is actually a very good advise and quality information about coconut oil quality checks.

It's probably a fungal infection, you'll need some prescribed cream for it. See your doctor, get checked, etc.

You might want to consider dunking your nads in an epsom salt bath, it hurts at first but will be soothing for a while after. Don't heat the water too much.

Had this happen to me once, was not fun at all.

6.5 inches.
I want girth thou. Fuck length. I want every pussy to grip it like crazy.... But only some does :(((

If I had that, I would have the best time scratch all of that shit off, and then the worst time dealing with the raw skin under it.

No, you misunderstood. Your wiener looks nasty. And below average.

OP here.

Thank you all for advise, reading every post!

I advise you to go back to school.

Dick

Touché

Yeah, well mine doesn't look wrecked like that.

Boyscouts get all the pussy tf you talking about?

You probably have a yeast infection. Get some yeast infection cream and put it on your nuts. Should clear up after 10 days. Keep using it for 10 days even if it feels like it is gone. Had it a few times from an old girlfriend.

Stop using sandpaper instead of razors

this is a good alternative to masturbate with instead of shampoo

Fungal. OTC creams, tea tree oil or anti fungal foot powder. I had a bad case though where the skin darkened and it won't fucking go away.

Their moulting, Now your Sup Forumsallz gonna drop. Welcome to manhood OP. =P

Had this as a teen. Used shampoo and conditioner at the time. I even had tiger stripes of this shit on my dick and spots of dry skin on my head. It left scars that have mostly faded. Peeling the skin when it's ready to come off is very satisfying. Feels cool and refreshing once it comes off. Fresh supple skin.

I think this IS from tea tree oil I've been using for the molluscum... That shit makes u smell like you an old people home too

This user is the one that is correct. I got that once when I used to swim.

It stings for a few days. Put lotion on them, preferably some kind of medical moisturizer if you have it. It'll stop stinging in a few days and you'll be able to scratch all the dead skin off. It feels really fucking good.

dafuq man that looks like beef jerky

maybe you don't know it, but the solution is the hospital, not /b OP

The shit does reek so it's best just to apply it before bed.

They better molt into a beautiful butterfly

X) I had it once to then my sack open and I lost my nuggets. ;)

Have you tried washing them with steel wool?

My gf is complaining the sheets smell like it.
It literally lingers for 24 hours. FML. I got another cream prescribed, switching to that.

Cant put shit on a pig, but you can still dress it up and take it out, try a Sup Forumsow. :D

>Just give your sac a good wash and you should be good to go
Do you even own male genitalia?

This....is....disturbing...

>My face when

Maybe tea tree oil soap could help.I think it's called Dr. Bronners or something, they have it at Target usually.

Thank you =) See life can always be worse.

Huh. Thnx for the tip

No problem

Dick check on aisle 12. X))

Yeah, well i got bad news for you. What u got comes from chronic masturbation, like more than 2x a day. the cure is to rest your monkey for a few days to a few weeks

NEVER!!!!

That's worse than suicide...

Nurse here, he's right.

Try to find miconazole OTC cream or powder and use it. Dry your balls with a clean towel and let them air dry. IT should resolve in a week.

If not a doctor can prescribe you prescription anti fungal

Fungus. Happen in summer. Use apple cider vinegar to soak your skin in.

Or, it's red scrotum syndrome and you're fucked. No known cure though a year on antibiotics and some gabapentin seem to help some.

Follow up question: what's the best treatment for molluscum? That's what started this whole ordeal...

Stop knocking the Ol twig and berries mate :)

My scrotum is always red :0

Is this how they make pastrami?

OP you have psoriasis on your balls use the medicine "clobetasol" to get rid of it in a few days
Source: Am a Doctor

I had the same problem and figured out it was the lube I was using. It was drying my balls out really bad.