Tfw never watched Game of Shit

>tfw never watched Game of Shit
>tfw never watched Marvel's Capeshit movies
>tfw never watched StarShit

>mfw browsing Sup Forums

lmfao pleb

If you've never watched how do you know they're shit?

They are by the way.

I agree. Never watch those, there are not commercial, mass appeal, piles of shit out there to be watched.

then how do you know they're shit? no wonder you browse Sup Forums

Bob Peck
1945-1999

people talk shit about them so much i know how shit they are

Well aren't you special!

Congratulations, when your dead and worms are eating your corpse I hope they gain some of the smugness and lack of fun from you.

Not sure which StarShit (wars or trek?) you're referring to, but I feel the same way for the most part. I don't watch Game of Thrones (not into medieval shit... maybe if it was about ancient Egypt I'd be intrigued), and I can't stand any capeshit. I don't know which is worse, that the majority of the people who watch this trash treat me like I am some sort of subhuman weirdo, or that the same people also can't seem to enjoy anything else (these same people seem to have been born close or 1991, like myself, or even earlier, but have never watched movies such as Eyes Wide Shut or Falling Down; mentioning anything that isn't Marvel shit to them leads to an awkward silence).

why is he holding a jalapeno?

How many of those threads are viral marketing?

pretty accurate desu

I was referring to Star Wars and I feel your pain, I agree with everything you said. Just take pleasure in knowing you're not the only one out there.

2 years ago this would be considered normal.

We were invaded by manchildren

Marvel is cool. Just watched Star Wars for the first time a few months ago, but the Games of Throne shit just looks like CANCER

>mfw I'm finally leaving this board

it feels so fucking good to be free. See you in another life, fags.

You'll come back.

See you tomorrow

based
do you watch Better Call Saul? it's pretty much "Pleb filter: The show"

see you in a few hours.

You have a great judgement

For you.

>tfw our capeshit absent past is long gone
>tfw capeshit is the present and the future
>tfw capeshit transforms forever into capekino

OP is the only intelligent adult on this board.

hey OP, there are less obvious ways to bump your own thread.

Wow, you avoided all those movies and you're still able to shitpost. Impressive.

I feel you man. Even though I watch those and occasionally enjoy them, I can completely understand someone who can't. I'm now into my late 20's and I watch most of those things like I'm watching a Pixar movie knowing the main target audience are kids. But since it's all capeshit and such nowadays I long to have a meaningful discussion outside of it with someone outside of film school irl

Not OP, but you seem triggered weeb scum

>maybe if it was about ancient Egypt
WE

this "LE WE WUZ KANGS XD" ebonic speaking meme was never funny

You kids are fucking cancer, I feel as though I grew pass my age of browsing the internet.

see you tomorrow user, you're here forever

Blame Sup Forums nigs. This whole board is capeshit, star wars, flavor of the month and threads about blacks. The few threads actually about film are great when you can catch them though.

they're his smug lips you fool. he's revealing his true emotions. fuck.

>Marvel is cool.

i watch them (not game of shit though as that would be too time consuming). But I leave it at that.
I don't talk about them afterwards like 90% of Sup Forums does.

I don't even think about them again or watch them again. They were worth my time during that one sitting on that one night out at the cinemas and no more.

game of thrones was objectively good first two seasons, then it went downhill pretty fast and now (writing especially) its fucking terrible.
capeshit is ok for one fun evening with friends when you are under 24-26 yrs old.
starwars? it was good when it was new. now is a worn out milked to the death franchise. it baffles me how people can still be interested to it.

>tfw I watched GoT all the way up until the middle of season 4

I wonder what made me lose interest.

Why can't /got/ aspies stick to their general? Why do they have to taint the board with their autism? Are they redditors that don't understand board etiquette?

so you dont watch any television or films then what are you doing on this board

i havent seen

any:
terminator
star war
capeshit flicks except nolan's bats

I was never interested in got, breaking bad, and all those scifi series. id rather watch anime

This is what you would get if Days of Our Lives were set in the 11th century, allowing for the 19 murders and rapes per hour. If you are watching it, turn it off. If you need to veg out, go watch reruns of Match Game on youtube. It will be a total waste of your time, but at least you will avoid a brainwashing, a disempowering, and an un-enlightening. And if you are watching Game of Thrones for the gay dwarf sex, that's just sad. Either indulge in the good stuff, which is online free by the truckloads, or go out and find a real gay dwarf and live the dream.