Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10225263
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diggers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/10225263
strawpoll.me/10225263
strawpoll.me/10225263

How was it, lads?

What did you think about the Bastard's Letter?

Reminder:

Cleganebowl is NOT happening this season

do NOT get hype

>tfw no giantess Sansa gf

Press F to pay your respects to wildfu.

what are the odds that Euron is gonna have the dragon horn at the kingsmoot?

>strawpoll.me/10225263
IT was a terrible episode tbqh familia. Btw vote Euron

I ship it.

TOMMEN WILL DIE
CERSEI'S GONNA FREAK
JAIME'S GONNA LEAVE

>tfw not Sup Forumstard and actually like a lot of female characters (especially S6 Sansa)
>still get mad about Daenerys' plot armor and retarded scenes

Why would they even bring her back?
What was the fucking point?
Just have the Karstarks say they killed her or something

DUDE HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

THE END OF THE FUCKING EPISODE!

THAT FUCKING SCENE!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

D&D SAID THIS SEASON WAS THE BEST SEASON, AND THEY WEREN'T LYING!

Now that Brienne confirmed Stannis is dead, who else is /fuckingdropped/ here?

How will it even work?

>If they storm the church and try to kill High Sparrow, there is no trial. No Cleganebowl
>If they don't and there's a trial, it's been four episodes, it should ahve started.

Who are you rooting for, Sup Forums?

>Looking forward to Linda's reviews more than the actual episodes

literally read like a fucking Xbox message after you went MVP in a FPS

>HEY DUDE FUCK U GON FUK UR MUM AN SISTR WITH ME DICK

Geez guys this stuff is getting intense! I hope Jon wins the game of thrones!

>both Varys and Littlefinger get stumped next episode

post yfw this season

>tfw you will never smoke crack with Greyworm

Books still did it better

They are not because no one puts Khaleesi in the corner!

Season 5 is objectively the worst season of GoT.

You cannot argue this.

>Cersei mentioned in the episode her trial is in a few days

H Y P E

I voted Euron. Aka the episode is a 0/10.

10/10! Bravo, D&D!

anyone have a webm of dany's tits?

even shittier than the usual shit standards for this general edition

qt :3

Guys, ready for filler out the ass?

D&D want clear enemies so the entire season will end on the defeat of the 3 enemies:
>Defeat Ramsay in the North
>Defeat the High Sparrow in the south
>Defeat the Wise Masters in the East

taht's the plot... episode 9-10 will show this. Till then, filler.
Season 7 and 8 will be Dany coming over and the White Walkers.

>fucked a bear
>fought a bear

close enough

it's better than season 5

>Didn't watch the episode yet
How was it lads? A filler?

Are we ever gonna get a scene of Dany squatting and taking a shit ever? That delicious thiccness has made her fap material for me. There is nothing I would love more than to watch Emilia Clarke pinch a fucking loaf. Bonus points if she Groans in dothraki..

>Come and see

They should've at least had her injure Ramsay. I'm so tired of his smug fucking face.

Official season 6 episode rankings : 2>4>3>1.

Book Cersei is best pussy.

>not karsi

Shit wildfu m8

ANOTHER DICK JOKE THIS EPISODE!

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>books still did it better
except they didn't

jon has no reason to go down to winterfell in the books

the way she just TOOK what she wanted. best grill

Euron
Asha
Jaime
Radmure but I bet he is kill this season
Blackfish the same thing
The Hound
And sadly Jon

SOON

>tfw you don't get triggered by strong female characters

Feels good not being autistic desu

Yeah, but show Ramsey is much more evil so the show version needed more edge.

why are midgets so good at quips

Didn't she steadily start gaining weight as the series went on?

Funny how Dany got that memo by mistake.

Doesn't say much tbqh

>*cue music*
>X GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU

and reddit goes crazy

Here's the key to the whole theory. The founder of House Fossoways is Foss the Archer. Now, who is Foss the Archer? He's a legendary son of Garth Greenhand. That makes them the rightful heirs of the Reach.

During the Dance of Dragons, they were loyalists to the greens. Now, at the Battle at Duskendale in AFfC Brienne. What does that tell us? That Duskendale is still important.

And even more importantly there is this piece from ACoK: uring the Battle of the Blackwater, Lothor Brune cuts his way through half a hundred Fossoway men-at-arms to capture Ser Jon from the green apple branch and slay Ser Bryan and Ser Edwyd of the red apple branch, earning the name Lothor Apple-Eater.

The reds are dead and so are the greens. Slain by one of Littlefinger's men. Who wins the Throne in the end? Not a Targaryen, both the reds and greens were played against each other by the Iron Bank.

And lastly? They're probably poison apples. Green apples are from House Fossoway of New Barrel. They were created by Dunk, which further pushes their Targaryen loyalty. Now why are the apples poison? Because they're green and green means poison.

they had to be careful to not show kelly c's pooch belly

>I hope they keep the Rickon torture scenes to a minimum. I'm getting fairly sick of Ramsay's shenanigans, I don't find him a compelling character any more.

Ramsay could have been a compelling character if the show had competent writers. A few small changes are all that's necessary, really.

>No dog scene
>No 20 good men

Recall that scene where Roose chastised Ramsay for flaying those Cerwyn's? Expand on that scene. Mention the Hornwoods being pissed at him for some reason as well as the Forresters even. Roose warns him that he'll be LP one day and he'll need the support of this vassals, rather than trying to keep them under his boot.

The battle against Stannis doesn't go so smooth for the Boltons. They win, Stannis dies, but he cuts down about half of the Bolton's army in the process.

>Season six

So now the Boltons are in a much weaker position. Roose knows he doesn't have the men to keep his vassals in line. There are rumors the that several of them will band together soon and depose him.

Walda gives birth to a son and so Roose has his maester write to the other lords, offering to turn over Ramsay for his crimes against them. He'll be disinherited.

Ramsay discovers this and realizing his inheritance is about to be taken from him he kills his father, step mother, and newborn brother.

It's a desperate and ruthless act, and maybe even he knows that his rule over the North is not going to last long. However feeling cornered he's determined to fight to the end no matter what. After all, he can still hold up in Winterfell and force as many of the rebels to starve to death as he can whilst they try to siege him out during the middle of a very harsh winter.

If one works on this premise a bit more, then perhaps before this happens Ramsay helps Roose get his hands on Rickon or he tricks the Umbers into giving him Rickon. This way he at least has some way to compel the resentful lords, some of them anyway, to obey him.

memes aside im really starting to get to the point where you just dont care and eventually space out and drop the show passively, like with vikings, S1 and S2 were GOAT but 3 was kind of shitty so i dropped it.

How is S4 anyway?

Really dude?

Think about it a little before commenting

what are you talking about m8

why would cersei not want the queen to do the walk of shame?

I don't get triggered by strong female characters, I get triggered by characters with bad acting and worse writing.

SUCK MY DICK LOL!

But she boring. Booooooooring

WIP

>Suckin' on my titty like you wanted me, callin' me

this show is irredeemable garbaggio but i just like having a reason to turn the tv on once a week

>that season 1 ending rehash

good gravy

>*record scratch*

OMG SO EPIC

I LOVE WHEN KHALEESI BURNS DIRTY BROWN PEOPLE IN INVENTIVE WAYS

I can't wait to see what Khaleesi does when she goes to Westeros with her army of slaving Mongols and brainwashed eunuch army and dragons. She's grown so much since season 2 when she first started reciting her goddamn titles!

Didn't watch it yet as well but by the reaction I guess I can wait until the next episode to watch it. Sucks that it airs on Sunday and thinking about shit that was horrible on top of going to work.

Arya

What are the moral lessons of ASOIAF?

I still can't figure it out

i like strong female characters but only if they're hot, the hot should rule over the ugly

I hope the person who made this gets stabbed in the neck this is horrendous drawing

2/10

unfortunately the plot points just aren't there for most of the good bits of that speech. Mance isn't there to be chilly so there is no proof of any lies, and nor is there a cloak of skin to warm him up. the Queen and her Daughter are dead already, and reeks not there.

I'm pretty sure that line is bullshit she made up to get Olenna on her side.

Is she really that bad though? How the fuck is anyone supposed to say that shit they write? The dialogue they give her is horrendous.

Gurm wants this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diggers

Except for the fact that war was being threatened upon his brethren to hand over people he either would not hand over, or did not have under his care. He chose to ride to Winterfell to face Ramsay without bringing the rage of the bastard down upon Castle Black. Unfortunately that meant breaking his oaths which is what got him killed.

Because she will do it better than her and everyone will love her and not slut shame her.

Why didn't the fat Khaleesi kiss Jon? That's her and the Drogo in the back right?

Shut the FUCK up, Reddit.

Not filler, lots of plot occured. But that means we have filler next episode.

AHHH DAHH PROTECTECTAAH OHFF DA VEAAALLE
MAHY LOARD ROHBUINN

CoTF Weirdwood.net flashback incoming

sry, i hurt others be

Season 1>>>Season 3>Season 2>Season 4>>>>>Season 5>>>>>Season 6

keep it up senpai, looks good so far

don't forget bolt-on

>It's a "Dany does something of minimal effort and makes a bunch of brown people worship her" episode

Holy shit, in the books she is, by GRRM's admission, a satire and criticism of the white savior trope, but it looks like this went completely over D&D's head and they're unironically making her a white savior trope.
BRAVO DABID

its pretty obvious they are setting up things to have sandor win, and cersei fucked

>take back winterfell
>witchbitch revives her
solving the worlds problems one at a time

seriously.
even from a production standpoint, why pay the actress to come back for a collectively 10 minutes of screen time?

is this from avatar 2

>Putting season 5 above season 6
Explain yourself.

Didn't the dysonsphere theory only start when the opening credits of the show aired? That should be way higher.

still less of a reason than the show version

>jon just abandoning Edd to the white walkers

BRAVA DND

Neck looks too long for it to be her. Someone do a side by side comparison from the first episode

Never watched Vikings and I am exactly at the point you talked about. Planned to watch last weeks episode and just never got around to it. Didn't watched tonights. Probably just gonna read synopsis from now on

Why would humans destroy these qts?

these autists pretending they don't immediately go from six to midnight when kelly c burns foreign plebs and gets her thiqq arms worshipped with her sick theme music