How does Sup Forums Fell about the imminent Dwarf Sun hurling towards earth that extinct rd Dinosaurs and was...

How does Sup Forums Fell about the imminent Dwarf Sun hurling towards earth that extinct rd Dinosaurs and was worshipped as the Egyptian God of chaos "Eris" I fear for my life in the next few months we will most likely all die

Other urls found in this thread:

astrobio.net/news-exclusive/getting-wise-about-nemesis/
youtu.be/TbqquQEvhok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any credible links to info on this?

No because its bullshit

It would be thousands of years before that happens. Stick to yellowstone or zombies

astrobio.net/news-exclusive/getting-wise-about-nemesis/
A websit ran by nasa
If you would open your minds you would realize this shit is real

if i live to be 250000+ years old i'd kind of want to die anyways

Your spelling and grammar make me fear for humanity in general.

This is something that will be coming soon
This article was made in 2010 and the Russian population has already been warned

gr8b8m8

all that talk about nibiru, the brown or red dwarf 'silent' companion of the sun is bull-pukey

if the solar system is a binary one, it is a brown dwarf at least 1 to 2 light years away and nowhere near the outer or inner planets and even outside the oort cloud

our astronomers have detected absolutely nothing

most mass extinctions on earth have been a result of plume mantle volcanism like the P/T extinction or the K/T extinction, not caused by any velokavskian celestial shuffleboard

it makes for a good scary read, i suppose, and might get made into another hollywood mc-disaster movie like 2012 or the day after tomorrow

the dark star is a fable, op, now say your prayers and go to sleep--and be sure to eat a lot of crackers and don't swallow any water while you're brushing your teeth so you won't wet the bed

Your not in the right place go to Facebook with this grammar nazi shit nobody really gives a fuck js

dumping related imagery, since the implied science behind OPs assertion is bull-pukey, but at least we can look at something interesting, right?

OP flunked 5th grade science class with Mr. Helper

NASA has acknowledged it as a threat tho
And so has the Russian government telling there people to "prepare for Nibiru"

our days are apparently numbered, so we should all vape lilac-flavoured thc cartridges and draw cool shit, stay up late and get laid as much as possible

don't use condoms, either, because any pregnancies will be duly terminated by the catastrophe, right

Source on the russian part? Also, dont forget its russia were talking about

I know that dying and having the world come apart underneath your feet will be like, dude, one total downer--but wow, think of what the sky will look like, dude, wow

all kinds of cool sciency stuff in this thread, dude, my mind is, like, totally blown

get laid a lot and like, be kind to other people, even if you aren't fucking them, you know

>If our Sun were part of a binary system in which two gravitationally-bound stars orbit a common center of mass, this interaction could disturb the Oort Cloud on a periodic basis, sending comets whizzing towards us.
Sounds ecactly like something a nasa scientist would say rofl.

youtu.be/TbqquQEvhok
The Russian part comes towards the end of the video but is present

like, putin is like suppressing the news, you know, and the kgb and interpol are killing people and frightening sciency people to stay quiet

there once was a planet near nantucket
who thought, 'that's earth, let's go fuck it....

Man if they'd only start killing all these conspiracy-theory idiots

If Nibiru goes over DEE-troit, maybe the #BLM people can riot and loot and torch it and scream about how they're all being depressed by it and shit, you know...and kill more white cops or something progressive....

oh look, he's wearing a guy fawkes mask and telling us about how NASA and everyone has been hiding shit and now leaking it on wikileaks

must be 'authentic'

wonder if xenu lives on nibiru

15 cm telescope says no

And I suppose you don't believe in aliens either?

the nibirufags are our friends and just want to subjugate us with kindness and make us wear really cool spaceman fashions

look, the pope is demonstrating to us that it's ok and greeting them with the spear of destiny

>And I suppose you don't believe in aliens either?

see

oh, shit--shows how out of it i've been working 'n shit

i totally missed the big event !

maybe they can do a repeat showing THIS november, right?

What if something actually did happen you'd be the worlds biggest ignorant ass lol

You are walking through a red forest and the grass is tall. It’s just rained. Most of the blood has washed away. There’s a house in the distance, cedar and pine. You’ve been there before. You’re not alone. There’s a man. You see him, you go to him. You know him, like a memory of tomorrow.

oh shit wait, i've mixed up my sci-fi fantasies

well...it's either the rethunk star-trek with that hottie, christopher pine, or mr. scruffy from 12 monkeys

or some other monkey business

...or nibiru, i guess

anyway, they prolly got red forests, too, cuz like red forests would be so FUCKING KEWL !

Yeah fuck I remember last time Nibiru passed it was just really, really cold and the all the crops died within the year. Wasn't easy living, but thankfully human are omnivores.

our estate agent just sent us this super nifty flyer on a hot property on nibiru prime

like, it's super cheap and a wooded lot behind it

me and the missus, we really want to get ahead of the curve on this particular development

everything on nibiru is red, because red is the new black

i'm seeing red already

I could use a vacation

but what will you do... when the meat is gone... ???

...maybe the wolf patrol will get her before she can report back....

this amateur archaeology buff from minnesota has definitive proof that nibiru will destroy earth

You're either an idiot or a liar.

Nibiru and the Nemesis theory are two different things. Nibiru literally means two planet-class objects crashing together, while the Nemesis theory is that an unknown mass will send a comet our way and wipe out life on earth.

And how exactly are you supposed to prepare for eithe scenario? I'm calling bullshit on this

actual, unretouched artists conception of what might happen if planet x (known scientifically as nibiru) appeared over san franciso some day soon

oh my god, the humanity

(but, like, dude--think of those WAVES !)

holy fuck, the tin foil hat is real.

You don't know how our Solar system works right?
Go to scare other childrens like you how's your schizophrenia.

What the fuck is this rp shit?

ITT: tin foil

When somebody takes a /thread to seriously

yes, user, our tin foil hats WILL save us from planetary collisions

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS THEE !

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

OH MY GOD, THE HUMANITY !

oh, wait--that's dirigible-speak

three cheese pepperoni pizza, yes, user, shall be the end of life on earth as we know it

Nibiru was dreamt up by someone who thought they could contact aliens. This is a fact. The hypothetical planet of Nibiru is just that - hypothetical.

Nemesis is supposedly a brown dwarf star. Not one of the 1800 ones we have discovered, but one that supposedly is closer to us than any other extrasolar star. All evidence of Nemesis's existence is not actually evidence, studies of craters within our solar system have shown that there is no link between comet activity and the supposed Nemesis.

Eh

Once again, the Russians are ahead of us and doing something about it

First, it was the plane full of Dutchman and Malaysians--

Then, bombing the flark out of ISIS--

Now--Papa Vlad has once again gotten in front and done something

He will stare Nibiru down and save the earth from imminent catastrophe....

In Red Square, the Security Forces have finished the special nuclear cluster rockets to launch at Planet Nibiru and detonate it before it can enter the earth's atmosphere

New Intel!! Nibiru Has Been Stopped In Its Tracks?!!!

Explosion In Heavens Recorded By Earth Scientists!!!

The Event Has Been Cancelled Or Postponed?

Reporting on Nibiru is a very tricky endeavour because we are jumping timelines and probablities all the time. Now I admit, this latest intel will stretch the brain matter a bit, but then again, the truth is not always comfortable for the brain… so I am as anxious as anyone to figure out what is going on… and that is why I am providing this latest intel… keep in mind and heart, that often the truth is hard to believe… but your heart will know.

Thank you, Vladimir...the world will forever be in your debt !

the crisis is finally over (whew)

mr. fluffy is safe and sound

/thread

FOOLISH MORTAL. YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM MEE????

It says hurling comets towards earth you scrub. Also if it exists it could just show brown dwarfs are a potential necessity in the creation of life on other planets. Or that brown dwarfs regularly share a cosmic location with stars. Idk man, you seem like the type of nigger that blows things out of proportion

That's cute. Do you have any evidence to back that up?
The end is near.

Nope, im just throwing out ideas that have the same probability of being true. In reality mine are unknowns and yours are known to be false. If there was a big ass dwarf star coming our way we would find out a lot sooner than you think.

Uh you realize that blowing up a giant mass hurdling toward us in space doesn't do a lot right? It's still a lot of fucking mass. You'd want to launch another large mass to alter it's force via gravity so that it would miss.

Not even Trump can save you from this.

He Comes.

> posts on Sup Forums
> thinks grammar and spelling doesn't matter
I can't even use my "we get it, you're seventeen" macro because that's probably shooting way too high.

Why are you afraid of dying? Everyone here wants to kill themselves anyway :)

Red. Like ur Blood.

>Why didn't you listen... ?

Ancient Egyptians knew of His arrival.

A quick Google search