Phase 2

She's back.

best episode?
best episode.

Elder God tier episode
I can't believe Shaw fucked Root almost 5000 times...thats some autistic fueled sex power...also dat scene, that shit was hotter than anything HBO has produced in years and it was on fucking CBS!

Anyone got any webms?

why does she have spaghetti wrapped in tinfoil

>Muh fine china and nice table setting!!!

wait this episode aired? i thought the premiere was tomorrow

To prevent spillage.

Canada pulled through and saved the day.

now i get why my dad likes this show.

Its actually a pretty solid quasi-cyber punk show disguised as a procedural.

it was better when it was just a procedural about 2 guys being batman

You mean like every single other show?
Nah
Have some girl scout badges.

She's paranoid about spilling it.

not every other show has the same amazing background universe/premise which was slowly explored and uncovered through seasons 1 and 2

The first season is hard as fuck to get through, it rewards you afterwards but damn if it wasn't slooooow and crime of the week heavy.

I think it was easier for me to get through b/c I got super locked into the premise and attached to the characters (and binged it after it'd already aired)
for me, 1 was a buildup to 2 which was pretty much the series peak so far. 3 was just a clusterfuck when they realized they only had 2 seasons left tops, so they weren't able to really develop Decima or Vigilance as villains while trying to introduce new main characters. 4 was better but still felt very rushed

Switch season 3 and 4 and we pretty much have the same opinion.

Good show, but not what it once was. Which I don't entirely mind.

This has happened for 6,741 times

definitely not the same show it started out as, but it is nonetheless unique in its newer state and its transformation from a procedural to a sci-fi thriller. it feels like a real-life way of getting the theme of "Nothing is Forever" across
it's disappointing, because seasons 1 and 2 were top comfy, but i'm glad that they've gone out and explored new ideas in a way that's still interesting and engaging

Improvised thermal lance.