Alright B I need your input. I went to the bar down the street for a beer today. Beer is always so awful tasting...

Alright B I need your input. I went to the bar down the street for a beer today. Beer is always so awful tasting. How do normies drink this for fun. It takes all my effort not to cringe and gag when drinking this shit.

Drink a good light beer like Blue Moon. It's brewed with orange peel and spices.

Also figure out what kinds of beer you like.

Stay away from Coors, Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller

>good beer

>blue moon

wet wrecked

>"can barely stand the taste of beer"
>I'll recommend an IPA

Context is everything

You get used to it. Drank it a lot as a kid, went off it for years, back again. Now it's the only alcoholic drink i actually crave the taste of. Weird

The taste of lite beer always made me gag. The first beer I had that I actually liked was a Fat Tire. Since then inhave found that I have acquired a taste for pretty much all beer, although I see no need to try to scarf down the awful watery shit we had in college etc.

Maybe Op is like me.

I thought beer tasted like piss until i had a nice oatmeal stout.

Open your mind bruv

seriously just go after the sweet beers that are brewed with fruits, and work your way from there.

It's the same thing with coffee. At first I hated the bitterness so I drank sweetened cappuccinos, but now I love the taste of black coffee.

tbh bud light is a good starter beer cause its so watery

Force yourself to drink unfiltered beers for nothing but the buzz and work your way down.. You'll get used to it.

>Stay away from Coors, Miller

>recommends bluemoon

>owned by MillerCoors

Well look who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about

It's like jumping in cold water

>Go to Wisconsin.
>Find a brewery or a bar in a brewery town.
>Tell the bartender your problem.

Now enjoy drinking the liquid nectar of Jeebus incarnate.

It's ok to be gay OP.

For lighter beers (~5%) I like a nice Pilsner. Trummer Pils > Sierra Nevada Summerfest > Stella Artois

Not everyone enjoys the same tastes. I hate sweet beer and sweet coffee. I had to find something with enough bitterness before I could enjoy it.

Maybe OP should try one of those coffee stouts!

Kek

What is he point of unfiltered beer? It's just dead yeast floating around in there, right? I don't notice anything different or distinctive about the taste, but it looks uglier.

stop being a bitch, go to the nearest gas station and buy a 30 of busch light

Don't be 14 years old

You really cannot go wrong with an authentic Czech pils. Even people who struggle with most beers will like them.

Perhaps some of the yeast left over can continute to develop flavor and alcohol content?

beer is liquid vomit, but

when cold and crisp, not sweet, with food or snacks = great. swallow fast. light beer best

taking requests

Very true! I have had some German pils, I'm sure similar, and they are absolutely a great tasters beer, every sip delightful. Unfortunatly I can only find those kinds of beers at a whole foods or something.

Bud Light is a good starter beer very refrreshing

what is B

Yeah, learning to not hold increasingly warm beer in my mouth until I gagged was a major prerequisite for enjoying the beverage.

Bubbly tap water?

I drink that shit to sober up enough to drive home.

We don't drink shit beer for fun, we do it to get by

But good beer has a robust flavor profile tha,t once you get used to the bitterness, can be appreciated like any fine food or drink

Yeah lmao my other 2 I go to

this

I really dont have trouble with bitterness, it just has this awful taste. It tastes like death. I drink cranberry juice straight and enjoy it.

Spaten Optimator is fairly low on the bitterness index i think?

you probably had a bad run in with hops...try stuff without it

I drink alot of Steel Reserve it's THE best bang for buck. Even as an alcoholic I cannot understand liking/drinking the flavored alloy series ones

Try some really good beer and you might feel differently. I'm particularly fond of Doppelbocks.

Hops has lupulin in it which can add to the relaxing feeling of alcohol alone.
Session IPAs are around as low as 4.5% that can have a great taste with the hops

U just have to drink a lot. U gotta be Puttin in work. Gotta reprogram ur salt and sugar amerifat pallet. And whatchyu know about beer isn't as important as how much you can drink.

Haha fagget

Agreed

I keep spotted cow and Miller light on tap in my basement. Then a case or two of bud Weiser, couple other new glarus beers, leiney, blue moon, and whatever people bring to my house. A lot of Summer Shandy in my cooler right now.

I also keep a top liquor shelf, but I drink the cheap stuff because I can't really taste the difference. Unless it's scotch. Don't cheap scotch.